What's new

Shah Mahmood Qureshi arrested from Islamabad residence

It’s really surprising how Qureshi had decided to stick with Imran Khan despite the great personal threat to him and his family. Unlike many others in PTI who ditched Imran Khan and even started smearing him, Qureshi has proved many people wrong.
He is not sticking with him actually he is groomed for his own good to bring down Imran. Dirty Generals think they are the smart ones. Now PDM is no more and generals dirty games are in front of us who is behind all these arrests, kidnappings and killings. Tragedy of Pakistani nation when the defenders of the country are the looters.

That woman has literally been supporting terrorism in Pakistan for years, she's just capitalising on the current sentiment to gain people's support while they are angry at the establishment
Former Minister Mizari’s daughter got picked up. :(When PTM says these same things they don’t get touched but when a young Person from a PTI minister’s family says them…

I thought she went over board, especially considering the company in which she was making the comments, but young people are making emotional outbursts (which the constitution is suppose to protect considering it has not been suspended yet) because they seem to see no hope, even amongst the elite.

If not for the civilians, consider the mental strain this is putting on the young fighting men and women. Consider the boost to their morale when the nation can rectify this impasse in a truly democratic manner, with actual free and fair elections. Consider the boost to the Kashmiri cause when Pakistan has truly democratic elections and a representative and competent government. The road to Srinagar is paved through Islamabad.

Last edited:
Former Minister Mizari’s daughter got picked up. :(When PTM says these same things they don’t get touched but when a young Person from a PTI minister’s family says them…

I thought she went over board, especially considering the company in which she was making the comments, but young people are making emotional outbursts (which the constitution is suppose to protect considering it has not been suspended yet) because they seem to see no hope, even amongst the elite.

If not for the civilians, consider the mental strain this is putting on the young fighting men and women. Consider the boost to their morale when the nation can rectify this impasse in a truly democratic manner, with actual free and fair elections.

I have no sympathy for her tbh, but it's unclear here what's really going on, I think she may even be an established tout herself.

Glad he is sticking with the PTI.

If “they” would be reasonable, they would ditch their attempts to suppress or crush PTI or break their will. At least with the likes of IK and SMQ you know these people are no rebels or separatists, but patriots with a different point of view.

They should come to a settlement with PTI, because prominent members of the younger generation’s (500,000 Pakistanis turn 18 every month) rhetoric isn’t letting up. The longer this goes on, attitudes seem to be hardening on both sides.

At least with older statesmen (and Stateswomen), there can be a pathway to end polarization and restore some of people’s confidence in the state.

My sympathies are not with her daughter, when the going got tough on her mother, she made her quit politics lol and now she has some moral license to instigate others, sorry Iman, but YOU are not that person.

My sympathies are not with her daughter, when the going got tough on her mother, she made her quit politics lol and now she has some moral license to instigate others, sorry Iman, but YOU are not that person.
I have no sympathy for her tbh, but it's unclear here what's really going on, I think she may even be an established tout herself.
Don’t think she working for them, considering what happened with her mother, repeatedly, but that she may have cracked under the pressure of the last few months. It could be that regardless of if a PTI member does the “conference”, once PTI always PTI, to the powers that be. The last year and half has been a real eye opener for everyone, but probably most of all to the young people, children of the elite that live in gated housing societies with great schools that teach them the principles of a Jeffersonian democracy and the parliamentary system, but see that that isn’t how things actually happen.

Resist the Yazidi Army
As an outsider, I don't understand the term "Yazidi Army" with respect to the situation in Pakistan. I understand the Yazidis to be a small pre-Islamic religious minority in Iraq. Why do you use the term for the Pakistani Army>

Yazidi Army - Soldiers / governed by YAZID a Army General who was in love with Power he thought is ideal person to do thing , HE THOUGHT HE IS A ARMY GENERAL and so , he is best person

Traitors who are love with power over Democracy (or rightful Leader of nation)

• Killed Prophet Mohammad's Grandson in Iraq and his family

Yazid was one such power hungry person who was also a General in love with himself

Today all Majority of Muslims curse him for his deeds done Thousand year ago

Does not matter if it is Shia or Sunni , we all agree that Yazid and Yazidi forces were Evil in their nature

So Yazidi forces are considered the scum bag of scum bags

The title of Yazidi force suits both the Army and Police because they no longer represent Pakistani Citizen

Just like these kidnapping Vigo riders , Yazidi Soldiers also galloped across desert to attack people seeking refuge (Mostly Women / Children , and Few men )

This Betrayal was prophesied by the Prophet Mohammad in his life

Every year when the day comes , when Yazidi Forces committed the crime , almost every Muslims curses that Army General , and his soldiers till Judgement day

Yazid also forcefully , gained "Acceptance" vote on virtue of Sword and Weapon from many people in his time

Just like our Retired - Unretired Army Guy who is in Love with Power he thinks that he is Above Judgement

However if Allah Wills , Hafiz (Retired - Unretired Army General) will be powerless

So This "Rouge Army" which is control of Wealth / Property Business is not really representative of Pakistani People

Criteria for Proper Obedient Army
> Stay the f out of politics
> Don't stand in way of election
> Don't attack own citizen
> Don't attack own Leaders

Last edited:
That woman has literally been supporting terrorism in Pakistan for years, she's just capitalising on the current sentiment to gain people's support while they are angry at the establishment
U still believe the media ? If we believe the media then all of us supporting PTI are hard core terrorists and this is website having majority of terrorists.

My friend, atleats now i get it that not all the baloch were wrong, may be mostly of them were just not in agreement with the establishment's plans

Why is he arrested ?
What did he do ?
He is very diplomatic.

As an outsider, I don't understand the term "Yazidi Army" with respect to the situation in Pakistan. I understand the Yazidis to be a small pre-Islamic religious minority in Iraq. Why do you use the term for the Pakistani Army>
Yazid the Tyrant ruled Syria between 680 to 683 as the sixth Khalif. Only the first four Khalifs were righteous. Yazid lusted for wealth and power in the old tradition of Middle Eastern rulers, as did most rulers since. He massacred a grandson of the Prophet, along with several dozen of his family, relatives, and friends in Iraq. He also brutally attacked the sacred cities of Makkah and Medinah.

U still believe the media ? If we believe the media then all of us supporting PTI are hard core terrorists and this is website having majority of terrorists.

My friend, atleats now i get it that not all the baloch were wrong, may be mostly of them were just not in agreement with the establishment's plans
Suicide bombing labourers and tourists is not wrong to you? I'm sure you can apply some nuance here, doesn't mean everything has become a conspiracy because PTI is no longer supported by the establishment

Just try take a trip through some parts of Balochistan and you will know

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom