What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

metalfalcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to ask my dear friends on :pdf: that what is Wrong with Corp Commanders Statement that Political leadership needs to emphasize on "BETTER GOVERNANCE" ??

Why Mahmoud Khan Achakzai is going NUTS after this ?? :hang3::hang3:

Has ARMY Crossed the Line "AGAIN" ??

@TOPGUN @
It is all the same old problem: The legal powers are looters, and the real powers are thugs. Pakistan gets screwed, as before.

Aint say Aint Baja Dain gay (Zardari)

Wardi waalon ki shalwaar Geeli ker dain gay (PML N MPA)

RAW Hamari Madad karay (MQM Chief)

Is this the right Language ?? Is this the fate of Pakistan ?? If Army does something good even then Army Should be abused ??

Is this the right Language ?? Is this the fate of Pakistan ?

Is this the right Army?

538607681223e.jpg

Like I said, looters and thugs. Thugs and looters. This is the fate of Pakistan.

@TOPGUN @

Aint say Aint Baja Dain gay (Zardari)

Wardi waalon ki shalwaar Geeli ker dain gay (PML N MPA)

RAW Hamari Madad karay (MQM Chief)

Is this the right Language ?? Is this the fate of Pakistan ?? If Army does something good even then Army Should be abused ??
I foresee their necks getting long....really long.....and then with a very reassuring thud.....breaking of their spines. Pakistan Army Zindabad and down with these corrupt hooligans

Last edited:
I want to ask my dear friends on :pdf: that what is Wrong with Corp Commanders Statement that Political leadership needs to emphasize on "BETTER GOVERNANCE" ??

Why Mahmoud Khan Achakzai is going NUTS after this ?? :hang3::hang3:

Has ARMY Crossed the Line "AGAIN" ??

It's Riyasat against status quo. All the corrupt politicians are united against Pakistan.

8724424085_54ef9d52d1_b.jpg

8724214023_b0af5f0851_b.jpg

8774158297_3feb3bb77a_h.jpg

It is all the same old problem: The legal powers are looters, and the real powers are thugs. Pakistan gets screwed, as before.
People in Pakistan do not have a moral compass, they just hate authority and prefer corrupt politicians. Reason they prefer soft corrupt politicians because they are not strict and Army reminds them of their strict dad. The dads are too strict in Pakistan and corruption is not a real issue to most corrupt at heart Pakistanis.

People in Pakistan do not have a moral compass, they just hate authority and prefer corrupt politicians. Reason they prefer soft corrupt politicians because they are not strict and Army reminds them of their strict dad. The dads are too strict in Pakistan and corruption is not a real issue to most corrupt at heart Pakistanis.

As if the Army has a better moral compass? It does not.

Is this the right Army?

538607681223e.jpg

Like I said, looters and thugs. Thugs and looters. This is the fate of Pakistan.
Was that the right way to dismiss Army chief and bring in Kashmiri fellow General (Zia Udin Butt), after taking resignation from one Army chief who was a Gentleman a few monts back. Who is the real dictator here? Stupid politicians do not know how to use authority, earn respect and tame Army and just cry. It is very personal to you sir poster.

Was that the right way to dismiss Army chief and bring in Kashmiri fellow General (Zia Udin Butt), after taking resignation from one Army chief who was a Gentleman a few monts back. Who is the real dictator here? Stupid politicians do not know how to use authority, earn respect and tame Army and just cry. It is very personal to you sir poster.

Looters and thugs. Thugs and looters. Both taking turns, as I said before. That is the tragedy called Pakistan.

Last edited:
I have lost interest in answering you as I am not gaining anything out of it right now you are just ranting out.

That is your prerogative Sir. I will continue to express my views just the same.

Back
Top Bottom