What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

Sure, anybody and everybody is welcome to try and do that. Of course, sovereign nations are free to pursue their foreign policies as best as they can, equally. But, usually, nations that can do that generally have good rule of law and order within their own borders first, as is the topic here.
Hi,

And having the law by creating menace in another backyard in 21 century , Salute to your knowledge and experience sir

Hi,

And having the law by creating menace in another backyard in 21 century , Salute to your knowledge and experience sir

Thank you. Please try to read the Pakistani Constitution in detail some time, for yourself. It will help you.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, I ld rather read Quran which dictates this piece of paper and the whole nation that was built around the idea

Of course, but know that reading only the Quran will not be enough. After all, the Quran itself also imposes a duty to learn from all other resources too. The first word revealed was "READ!" for a reason.

Of course, but know that reading only the Quran will not be enough. After all, the Quran itself also imposes a duty to learn from all other resources too. The first word revealed was "READ!" for a reason.
Hi,

What I implied was that constitution is influenced from that sacred book and the reason of nations existence.

Hi,

What I implied was that constitution is influenced from that sacred book and the reason of nations existence.

Yes. But how does that translate into the chowkidar ordering around the owner of the house?

he first word revealed was "READ!" for a reason.
Hi,

One should always act after gaining knowledge rather than sitting back and trying to justifying the wrong. No point of learning if a difference of right or wrong has not been established

Yes. But how does that translate into the chowkidar ordering around the owner of the house?
Hi,

And what of owner of the house asking the chokidar and providing him with big stick to attack othrr the neighbour ?

Last edited:
Hi,

One should always act after gaining knowledge rather than sitting back and trying to justifying the wrong. No point of learning if a difference of right or wrong has not been established

Trying to justify illegal actions by the Army will always remain wrong, Sir.

Hi,

Just like justifying US's actions in Iraq or anywhere for that matter

Domestic rule of law according to the Constitution and International Geopolitics are two very different things, Sir. Trying to confuse the two will remain an exercise in futility.

Hi,
Does not absolve it of the reality and consequence attached to it

Of course I agree with you here. The reality remains what it is, and everybody bears the consequences of their own actions.

@TOPGUN @

Aint say Aint Baja Dain gay (Zardari)

Wardi waalon ki shalwaar Geeli ker dain gay (PML N MPA)

RAW Hamari Madad karay (MQM Chief)

Is this the right Language ?? Is this the fate of Pakistan ?? If Army does something good even then Army Should be abused ??
You forgot to add your leader's views about Pak army generals.

Due t political corruption, CPEC project us about to go R.I.P.
Iran Pakistan gas pipeline is strictly n doldrums.
No dams constructed in any "Democratic" era, al dams were constructrd by "dictators".

ایسی جمہوریت کو چاٹنا ہے ؟

I want to ask my dear friends on :pdf: that what is Wrong with Corp Commanders Statement that Political leadership needs to emphasize on "BETTER GOVERNANCE" ??

Has ARMY Crossed the Line "AGAIN" ??

No line was crossed. In fact, the "better governance" statement was related to POST Pak Army's terrorism operations, so it was REALLY focused on KPK and Sindh (Karachi to be precise). Its the sad paid media that blows everything out of the proportion in Pakistan.

The topic and the discussion was on the military operations, and how the "post operations" region would look like. So just like the US has told the Afghans, Gen. RS said the same thing. Military Ops are not a permanent solution. They are rather surgical in nature. Once the cancer is out (terrorists in this case), you have to provide the patient with ongoing medication and a healthier lifestyle, so the patient doesn't get cancer again. Meaning the governments (Sindh and KPK), need to do better governance KNOWING that these issues exist in their societies and they need to create more education, jobs, economic growth and all, so people can get busy with real life and towards getting a better life. Not start becoming a part of the terrorist organizations again.

There is nothing wrong with the statement. Its a fact. How did Pakistan's largest city, Karachi, got to a point were the terrorists can take out military's APC's???? Had the local government there paid attention to what was going on there in the late 90's, you would've controlled this back then. Not turn it into a much bigger issue two decades later!!

Due t political corruption, CPEC project us about to go R.I.P.
Iran Pakistan gas pipeline is strictly n doldrums.
No dams constructed in any "Democratic" era, al dams were constructrd by "dictators".

What political corruption....the one that happens in your dreams?? Time to wake up and face the reality. In the past three years more projects have been started than in the ENTIRE history of Pakistan!!!! And more projects are on track to be finished by the end of 2017 and early 2018, than the entire history of Pakistan!! This is the reality and if you don't believe it, ask your mother, if you still don't believe her, ask some other :rofl: :lol: :sarcastic::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom