What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

No, when the interference in a robust democratic process stops, that is when the real change of direction will happen.

That is correct, but given the rate of increase in Pakistan's energy needs, one must plan for those prices to rise at some point, and Pakistan needs to be ready for that, given that imports will only be larger and larger.
Really who stoping, what a lame excuse I am begining to wonder are the loyalist on payroll or really that loyal?

And what if that constitution is failing to protect the commons??

Is it army's fault or job that killer of that teen in lahore ; kanju; drugged and derranged has walked free from our courts??
It is the constitution thats keep pakistan together as a federation not the army.
Dont give retarded logics to support your argument.

Really who stoping, what a lame excuse I am begining to wonder are the loyalist on payroll or really that loyal?

Sir, the Army cannot afford to let any effective challenger to its hold on power to rise. It is as simple as that.

Oh, and please read my signature once again. :D

Nawaz sharif doesnt have much time, He has to deliver on his promises which at the moment is minimal, CPEC alone will not save him unless he brings in reforms, stamp out corruption and make the system more transparent, Its clear from ISPR press release they are not happy with PMLN performance so far.
Let nawaz sharif fall under his own incompetence, army has no right what so ever to dictate civilian gov.

Men in uniform has no right to question the performance of any gov.

Let the people decide, who delivers and who doesnt.

If they dont perform they will be thrown in dustbin by people in elections like anp and ppp.

It is the constitution thats keep pakistan together as a federation not the army.
Dont give retarded logics to support your argument.

Have heard of a saying

"If a dog dies of hunger on banks of euphrates, umar is responsible"

May i ask how many years that system took to mature??

Here thousands are dead, not a single terrorist punished by courts....

Keep praising the constitution and system

Have heard of a saying

"If a dog dies of hunger on banks of euphrates, umar is responsible"

May i ask how many years that system took to mature??

Here thousands are dead, not a single terrorist punished by courts....

Keep praising the constitution and system
Oh come on dude.
It was a military dictator who surrendered pakistan before uncle sam and drag pakistan in to this terrorism fiasco.

Army for ages and ages have patronized the talibans, lashkars and sipahs in Pakistan, who have killed thousand of Pakistanis.

Army used its non state actors in fata areas to settle scores with usa, india and northern alliance in Afghanistan.

And stop giving examples of dog dying due to hunger, in todays pakistani civil military tug of war.

Sometimes I wonder if he is one of guys who are on n League payroll and a plant in this Forum

Thing is this character posted a picture of troops scaling the PTV building when Musharraf took over but will he go into the bastardy committed by the civil gov under the veil of democracy that led to martial law? NEVER!

Calling the troops thugs at a time of war when they are laying down their lives and I don't see anyone of these beacons of democracy sending their own to fight for the nation most have foreign nationalities duel citizenship so if the country is buckling under bad governance they can comfortably spend their looted money abroad. while the poor person will become a horde of refugees like Syria.

Troops that do their sworn and legal duty deserve respect. But those that perform illegal acts do not.

Sir, the Army cannot afford to let any effective challenger to its hold on power to rise. It is as simple as that.

Oh, and please read my signature once again. :D
As men in uniform consider all Pakistanis as bloody civilians, so they have chosen themselves as the custodians of supreme national interest.

We all remember, how army safe guarded the national interest in1971 surrender, siachen, kargil defeat and OBL episode.

Back
Top Bottom