What's new

What is the logic behind call to prayer being in arabic in Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta understand us we almost had no country left to live on.

Partitioning-of-anatolia-map.jpg

That's what happens when the treaty binding the people break.

Your country is based on secularism. Modern day Turkey.

It can never become an Islamic republic nor it needs to. You guys are doing fine with or without Erdogan. But there's always a but.

No Pakistani sees you as different shades of your country. They see you as Turk. For many all of you are the nation of salah ad din even though he was Kurdish and nobody goes in the detail. We have accepted your identity when you say you are Turkish.

We had best of deals done both in democratic or under military rule. Its instinctive.

We are just friendly with everyone. It's our God gifted diplomatic marvel.

I can't believe i don't know about this always knew what happened to Germans after WW1 & 2 but dammit they literally captured half of Turkey didn't knew this thx for the info.
Its more than half, more like 2/3, and more important cities like Istanbul and Izmir were gone after the Teaty of Sevres was signed but Atatürk didnt accept it and went to War of Independence which draw pretty much the border of todays Turkey.

No Pakistani sees you as different shades of your country. They see you as Turk. For many all of you are the nation of salah ad din even though he was Kurdish and nobody goes in the detail. We have accepted your identity when you say you are Turkish.
Thats what i would expect but it was surprising given the number of Pakistani members trolling here.

can i be irish? [emoji12]
Doesnt matter as long as its a westerner who uses fork and knife.

i agree that the ezaan should stay Arabic but, come on a big rice plate with many people people around it and grab the rice with hands? like wtf . i also saw this with Somali people who also do this

It's so disgusting and primitive to eat with your hands liek that right?
I bet they don't was their hands before.

I refuse to learn arabic.

I am enjoying this

Its more than half, more like 2/3, and more important cities like Istanbul and Izmir were gone after the Teaty of Sevres was signed but Atatürk didnt accept it and went to War of Independence which draw pretty much the border of todays Turkey.
Will read up on it in detail.

Thats what i would expect but it was surprising given the number of Pakistani members trolling here.

Well we troll everyone.

We have made up our mind that certain things should remain certain way and stick with it.

Its very frustrating. Anyone who is against anything out of the norm regarding Islam.

You will find a Pakistani standing there trolling.

Don't worry about it. They mean well.

I know a couple who never had to pay for food out on their holiday in Pakistan.

It's like the difference between Corum and someone from Konya to Istanbul and Izmir.

You gotta understand us we almost had no country left to live on and had to fight for the tiny bit left for us but thank god there was someone who didnt accept this fate.

Partitioning-of-anatolia-map.jpg

You know, my family were aligned with the Turkic/local ruler of Hyderabad in India, who were in turn payed respects to the Ottoman khilafat still (nominally), but I still think what Ataturk did, no one else could have done. In my eyes, he is the true leader of the Turkish nation.

I want to ask you guys if the Turks and the Turkish language (like all other people and languages on this Earth and the Earth itself) are also made by Allah's will? If the answer is "yes" then where is the problem to pray and to talk to him in Turkish, a language that He himself created?

And please don't use arguments like "Arabic is very complicated and beautiful language which when translated into other language can have an absolutely different meaning". There is absolutely perfect translations of the Quran in all languages you can imagine which you can understand just fine so don't try to act more Catholic than the Pope. Plus I know that most of you wanna-be Arabs around here and in general don't even understand arabic yourselves... yet you wet your pants every time an Arab swears at your wife on the street. :D

ps I have nothing against the Ezan and the Prayers being in Arabic but if you guys like to keep it all traditional like Islam was then why don't all mosques just go with a Muezzins calling for prayer from the minaret instead of a loud speakers who disturb everyone.

Quraan is reveald in Arabic, because it is not written in regulair arabic language. If you put a arabic poem next to verse and read it. Meaning of a verses will be the same as poem, but the text is not written in a poem.

So Allah did challenge the Poets who accused the Qoran of poetry, they couldn't come the same as the Qoraan.

And We did not give Prophet Muhammad, knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an

I hope they will call the prayers harder for you guys....

The Qoraan is protected by Allah, it is revealed in Arabic and spread Arabic. The Islamic science is Arabic, why are we talking English? Not Turkish, i think the modern science of our time is English. Because of that Arabic is important for muslims.

Ultra Nationalists talking about why we are reciting Qoran Arabic has to read first self Qoraan in translation. So things what he don't do asking from others to do?

wtf

Last edited:
Its very frustrating. Anyone who is against anything out of the norm regarding Islam.
Thats the thing there isnt really a norm in Islam, Arabs are living Islam totaly different from Turks, so do Pakistanis and South East Asians, some have sharia others dont its so diverse that nobody can say this right there is real Islam so why even bother about others faith?

So gotta sleep now.

Thats the thing there isnt really a norm in Islam, Arabs are living Islam totaly different from Turks, so do Pakistanis and South East Asians, some have sharia others dont its so diverse that nobody can say this right there is real Islam so why even bother about others faith?

So gotta sleep now.

Gunaydun for tomorrow

And it really doesn't.

You know, my family were aligned with the Turkic/local ruler of Hyderabad in India, who were in turn payed respects to the Ottoman khilafat still (nominally), but I still think what Ataturk did, no one else could have done. In my eyes, he is the true leader of the Turkish nation.
Well Turks dont call Pakistan brother nation for nothing, we know about your support and are thankful for it.

Why do you say "loser christian" does the Quran teach you to talk badly of other abrahamic religions?

To your question yes I'm a muslim, but all this primitive crap have made me lose some of my faith, like listening to arabic you don't understand, it's crazy and idiotic.

But that doesn't make me less muslim than you, that is up to God to decide.
Yes, I call the false flagger and fake people who are pretending to be someone they're not are "the losers". There is no such thing in Islam as being a partially a Muslim.. You are either Muslim or you are not...there is no in between though we have practicing and less practicing Muslim but when it comes to the fundamental beliefs, there are no categories; one is either Muslim or not period.

You said a load of crap about the most fundamental concept of Islam i.e. the oneness of Allah the only God so after that you cannot be a Muslim at all. Where did you get that moon god crap? This is very typical of Christian and I live in this world and often meet such characters so I know very well from where it is coming.

Yes, I call the false flagger and fake people who are pretending to be someone they're not are "the losers". There is no such thing in Islam as being a partially a Muslim.. You are either Muslim or you are not...there is no in between though we have practicing and less practicing Muslim but when it comes to the fundamental beliefs, there are no categories; one is either Muslim or not period.

You said a load of crap about the most fundamental concept of Islam i.e. the oneness of Allah the only God so after that you cannot be a Muslim at all. Where did you get that moon god crap? This is very typical of Christian and I live in this world and often meet such characters so I know very well from where it is coming.
Historically speaking, you shouldn't be so anti Christian, after all,your "religion " is just a copy paste of it ,with some annotations from that fellow you guys call a prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom