What's new

What is Imran Khan?

One is now ready to believe that Imran Khan has entered the next phase of his own style of politics. Last week, his call to the MQM chief, Altaf Hussain, was a surprise to many, though his justification for not pursuing the case he registered with an English court against Altaf Hussain for the May 12 massacre in Karachi was not convincing. One can understand that he is now thinking in the wider canvas of Pakistani politics, hoping that if his party is widely elected throughout the country he might be able to bring about a change.
He recently said on a talk show that Pakistan should apologise to the people of Bangladesh for the 1971 massacre of Bengalis, which speaks of his wish to rise new problems for already struck Pakistan. It seems that Imran Khan has started playing politics on issues of national security that is very much heinous and threatening. He is trying to prove himself a leader of international level but unfortunately he does not have the necessary wisdom and caliber for this rank.

I know this is pakistan's internal affairs and i shouldn't comment on this topic....but he comes accross to me as someone who has 'character' and charisma..something i can't say about any other pakistani leaders today.Why not give him a try?u guys have tried everybody and now denounce all of them regularly...how can it get worse?
Sorry if offended people by my intrusion.

IK is sincere and loyal to his country, Nothing else is required. He is the only hope we have.
He is as secular as a common Pakistani is and as religious as a common pakistani is.

dont speak nonsense !

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

if you disagree with him, or manifesto of his party, come up with some logic.

Yes i have logic for this:

1. For last 10 year he is continuously supporting Taliban whatever they are doing so far

2. He appreciate their sort of judicial system and willing to adopt

3. He has never condemn suicide attacks of Taliban even their admit claims

4. He always condemn drone attacks in which many terrorist has been killed

5. He always support Taliban allies religious parties like JI

6. He always blame drone attacks as cause of terrorism even though suicide attacks are going on even before 911 on Shias.

7. He use to directing Govt. to make negotiation with Taliban even after "Nizame adal" failure and "Khurram free passage" failure several times.

First thing you need to do is to have some self respect, know that Pakistan was made so that we can live with respect. Then maybe you might understand that the sacrifice we will have to make to end the WOT and stop drone operations is little compared to a lifetime of misery and disrespect.

Secondly, there is a PTI website (not forum) that is Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Home, but there are a few pre-requisites before you can begin to understand the party that is PTI and the leader that is Imran Khan. First, you must not have in inferiority complex, second you must believe in an 'independent' Pakistan, thirdly, your political memory must go back more than 2 weeks (or two years even). There is plenty of literature on Imran Khan, know the man, know his life, read about him to your heart's content and you may be lucky enough to realise that we have a true patriotic pakistani leader in Imran Khan.

Dude you can expect from a average thinker to swallow all the information provided in PTI website but I will not even waist my time looking at that website full of BS. Do you know what I have learned? If someone is able to satisfy Pakistani's ego then they can be controlled like sheep.
Aga Khan the corrupt Illuminati poodle has build hundreds of Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Shelters for Poor etc so should he also be given chance to Lead the country if he was a Pakistani and into politics?
Some Leaders like Zardari have lust for $$$$ and some leaders like Imran Khan have lust for popularity. IK is being a attention drama queen by acting like a lion in opposition but I bet you 1000 bucks if in government this guy will p1ss in his pants when he faces uncle sam's power in PK politics.
Unless people change themselves for greater cause or Pakistan will never change.

188867_10150118923849527_151626539526_6432721_323380_n.jpg

this is imran khan :D

this is nawaz sharif
825764d38ab4492f21f6e049b172_grande.jpg

Myth pal, your problem is that you ask too many questions and make too many generalizations without really looking for the answer. When has IK or PTI said that we want a war with the US or we will down the drones? All they say is that we need to develop a respectable relationship wit hall the countries including the US. No one should be allowed to dictate terms to Pakistan on any matter, be it military or economic.

Thats why I am called Myth_Buster! :D

IK is sincere and loyal to his country, Nothing else is required. He is the only hope we have.
He is as secular as a common Pakistani is and as religious as a common pakistani is.

Only those people can be Secular who have partially divorced from Islam. Learn where Secular originates from and its intentions.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Why you hate him ...?? are you from some party...??

MQM and Altaf bahi is the king of Pakistan!
:D

there are huge gray areas in urban punjab after people getting over the PML-N the islamists are after it too fill that GAP ... considering the worst case scenario IMRAN is still the best option we have !

Only those people can be Secular who have partially divorced from Islam. Learn where Secular originates from and its intentions.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

MQM and Altaf bahi is the king of Pakistan!
:D

ok now know why you started this thread....wel MQM ( Mutahida Qatil Party ) has No future in Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom