What's new

What are the additional options for PAF EW and blinder squadron?

DA-20's will be sent into IAF airspace ?

1636206382978.png

With the advancement of EW and miniaturization of electronics, perhaps more off board systems should be studied like “Gremlins” being developed in the US. A deplorable system that can be retrieved could save on costs and prevent sensitive technologies being expended in the course of a battle.
You mean deployable ?

Stand off jamming is just one of different types of jamming techs, however its power decreases with distance. Surely its not feasible to depend on just one type of jamming technique while others are available too.
Yeah I personally think, it surely will give much more flexiblity to PAF if it employs fighter based EW solutions as point jammers providing cover to our raiding parties while our DA20 class jammers can act as the main standoff assets and remain within our borders. Funds and priorities will surely be a decisive factor going forward.
With a whole crew sitting inside, standoff jamming won't be the only capability that this aircraft provides. ECM, ECCCM, SIGINT, COMINT, ESM etc all would be the part of package. However, yes fighter aircrafts entering into IAF airspace should be carrying own protection pods.

both sides already have a shit load ton of both types and numbers of ground based EW systems ( COMINT/SIGINT/ELINT ) , yet both sides seriously lack aerial jamming capability , with the PAF having stand off jammming aircraft and the IAF having self protection pods for its aircraft

In future EW will mke a huge impact as we know artificial intel is getting better abd there are drones cruise missiles killing them with air defence will be very expesive

Russia in syria jammed cruise missile attack of israel and also jammed communication system of baykter drones on turkey in syria

So what are the option for us our falcon system is very old recently it got upgraded by france but still we cant rely on one system
Pakistan needs to start putting satellites in space with EW/ECM capabilities. Not sure why Pakistan is wasting time in this field, I used to blame uneducated and corrupt politicians before but still no change. It's time Suparco was taken into military hands and be given the full seriousness it deserves.

J 16D is an option to give a close EW support to our aircrafts

What is differences in capabilities of J15D and J16D ?

Just out of curious it’s, what kind of jammer is used on DA-20? @Windjammer @iLION12345_1
I’m honestly not sure, I think the Norwegian airforce operates the DA20 ECM/ELINT aircraft as well, but I could not find much on what Jammers and equipment it has, or wether the ones on the PAF ones have been upgraded or not.

I’m honestly not sure, I think the Norwegian airforce operates the DA20 ECM/ELINT aircraft as well, but I could not find much on what Jammers and equipment it has, or wether the ones on the PAF ones have been upgraded or not.
Young man, this information you will be hard pressed to find. 99.99% is never published.

Back
Top Bottom