What's new

What are the additional options for PAF EW and blinder squadron?

Why only limit it to jets, there are other solution which maybe more effective in certain scenarios.

Civil jets can climb and move faster but are prone to hostile environment as much as the front end force.

The way to go will be a combination, for which I suspect development is underway in particular because of certain nasty experience.

Why only limit it to jets, there are other solution which maybe more effective in certain scenarios.

Civil jets can climb and move faster but are prone to hostile environment as much as the front end force.

The way to go will be a combination, for which I suspect development is underway in particular because of certain nasty experience.
Well..., what do you propose?

05e8c7dc-ea8b-416c-b802-a47cb6471a31_0.jpg

Well..., what do you propose?

05e8c7dc-ea8b-416c-b802-a47cb6471a31_0.jpg
Interacting/interrelated EW elements.

EWDS + Dedicated chaff patrol, will be good start.

Other advancements and multiple jamming systems can be put on which ever aircraft can carry them.

Interacting/interrelated EW elements.

EWDS + Dedicated chaff patrol, will be good start.

Other advancements and multiple jamming systems can be put on which ever aircraft can carry them.
Yaar, I don't care about accessories that can be fit inside - be it a ashtray OR a cup holder.

First pick a Corporate Jet that can do the job. And then we can go for the add-ons.

Pakistan Navy picked the Embraer Lineage 1000.

Yaar, I don't care about accessories that can be fit inside - be it a ashtray OR a cup holder.

First pick a Corporate Jet that can do the job. And then we can go for the add-ons.

Pakistan Navy picked the Embraer Lineage 1000.
Well you dont run the air force and neither do I, they work in mysterious ways.

Picking a jet is not that difficult any thing would suffice as long as it can carry the needed ashtray or cup holder.

If you want to know my honest opinion the 2 Falcon DA20s are going no where and I see that there might be some upgrades to the Awacs to assist but that all depends on the PAF which BUS they like and can be linked to EW asset.

However there is one piece of equipment that should be eyed from the east more then any business jet or cupholder but only time will tell.

I.have updated the title which speaks for itself and attracts some interesting discussion. Replacement is not even close to how few of us look at it.

Well you dont run the air force and neither do I, they work in mysterious ways.

Picking a jet is not that difficult any thing would suffice as long as it can carry the needed ashtray or cup holder.

If you want to know my honest opinion the 2 Falcon DA20s are going no where and I see that there might be some upgrades to the Awacs to assist but that all depends on the PAF which BUS they like and can be linked to EW asset.

However there is one piece of equipment that should be eyed from the east more then any business jet or cupholder but only time will tell.
Some european countries have these and want tl retire them

Blinders are the unsung heroes of 27th Feb 2019 a very underrated aircraft

Back
Top Bottom