What's new

The Balance of Air power in Sub-continent considering latest inductions of Platforms / capabilities by PAF

• Pakistan's Artillery possesses Nuclear RPGs and artillery Shell.
  • Man portable Zero range Nuclear Weapons
  • All Indian BMD including S-400s effectively neutralized.
  • The Second strike capability with Nuclear Triad is ready
The Bold Part is absolute non-sense.

LMAO, a country who is being f'd by their own army and people here trying to match their forces with others.

Do people even know what is the purpose of armed forces?
In the west Armed forces are a symbol of freedom!!

PAF severely lacks numbers, look at te current wars, only air superiority is the way: Given retiring jets by 2020, Squadrons of PAF are all time low, number of air bases are also limited :

Isn't the Indian air force somewhat in the same boat ?

I know the fc31 isn't an aircraft yet but would have loved PAF opting for that or j35 instead not saying J10 isn't a fine aircraft
It is too early

PAF severely lacks numbers, look at te current wars, only air superiority is the way: Given retiring jets by 2030, Squadrons of PAF are all time low, number of air bases are also limited :

PAF will always lack numbers in comparison to India because its a far smaller country and cannot afford it.

Those jets being retired are going to be replaced by JF-17s and J-10Cs so I think PAF will at the very least maintain the number of combat aircraft

It is too early

PAF will always lack numbers in comparison to India because its a far smaller country and cannot afford it.

Those jets being retired are going to be replaced by JF-17s and J-10Cs so I think PAF will at the very least maintain the number of combat aircraft
What is stopping Pakistan from cleaning its house, jailing and getting rid of corrupt bureaucracy and political class, and jump re-starting the industrial base that it has which is just rotting away? You can match the numbers by building your own.

You spend a whole year's cotton production output in order to buy two second hand F-16s. But instead you can build multiple quantities on your own and not have to rely on limited variants that you spend so much $$ on, which come with back doors and strict parts control anyway.

If the generals can afford to buy private islands, then Pakistan can afford many more things.

Such defeatist mentality is not helpful tbh.

What is stopping Pakistan from cleaning its house, jailing and getting rid of corrupt bureaucracy and political class, and jump re-starting the industrial base that it has which is just rotting away? You can match the numbers by building your own.

You spend a whole year's cotton production output in order to buy two second hand F-16s. But instead you can build multiple quantities on your own and not have to rely on limited variants that you spend so much $$ on, which come with back doors and strict parts control anyway.

If the generals can afford to buy private islands, then Pakistan can afford many more things.

Of course I agree on everything you said but any money you could spend on beefing up the size of PAF from defensive to offensive is better spent in other domains or on civilian development

You have to remember it would just trigger an arms race that we can't win due to India having an obviously larger economy by several magnitudes. It's only worth it if we can somehow grow a larger and more sustainable economy than India...

View attachment 925878
Do they actually work on another DRDO Dud?

This is like asking cancer to cure itself.

This is like asking cancer to cure itself.
Does not work if you believe cancer is your master and the architect of your destiny. If you do so, please don't let anyone disturb you as you roll over and die a slow painful death!

Of course I agree on everything you said but any money you could spend on beefing up the size of PAF from defensive to offensive is better spent in other domains or on civilian development

You have to remember it would just trigger an arms race that we can't win due to India having an obviously larger economy by several magnitudes. It's only worth it if we can somehow grow a larger and more sustainable economy than India...
India imports everything it has. Their latest S400 system's electronics are 40%+ of Chinese origin!! The Russians have milked that cow well. The Indians are effectively handicapped. Even a crutch made of titanium is still a crutch.

The more Pakistan builds its own, the more India becomes irrelevant.

You do not divert budgets from defence towards civillian, if anything, you do the opposite when needed.

It is too early

It cannot afford it because we are corrupt from the tea boy to the PM.
If corruption is rooted then pakistan is a rich country and can afford it

It is too early

Why does PAF even needs anything fighter aircrafts 😂

Waste of money

I mean my biggest fear is that may be sued against Pakistanis

So have double feeling about them procuring fighters jet ot drones

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom