What's new

USAF delivered pakistan two embargoed Pakistani F-16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn new birds joined PAF :yahoo::chilli:

etails serial number 92731 :victory::bounce:
NZ6523 F-16A-15AM OCU DG-3 90-0944 92731

31 January 1991 or Pakistan via FMS Peace Gate III as 92731
Embargoed 21 May 1992 To AMARC as FG0004.
1998 Earmarked for Lease/Sale to RNZAF.
2002 1998 Lease/Sale to RNZAF cancelled.
December 2002 To US Navy as BuNo 900944
To NSAWC Marked with bort number "53".

90_0944.sized.jpg

90_0944a.sized.jpg

of the 28 embargoed F16s 14 were given to USAF and 14 to USN. the 14 USAF aircraft were delivered to Pakistan during Bush admn, however USN refused to release their 14 aircraft. if this news is true, then USN has finally been persuaded to release their 14 aircraft, of which 2 are delivered and 12 pending. the initial Bush admn approval was for 28 aircraft which were produced and embargoed.

Please also note that these 2 jets have not been MLU-ed. Their details are available in the database at F-16 net website which does not state any MLU related upgrade during their service span with the Americans.

For me he is & you are a patriot , we all have different missions instead ?
For Pakistan I'm always there , & will be there till my life ends ?
That's my promise after kargill !
Thanks my dushman ?lolzz
I will use every opportunity, every advantage I can for the country.. emotions must not drive our actions clarity of thought and logic should.
putting jihad on the asses of anti pakistanis is my firm and hard wired belief. loathe them or love them... the Yankie machines are a marvel and have made aces and champions out of our warriors so any time I get these I am happy.

I will use every opportunity, every advantage I can for the country.. emotions must not drive our actions clarity of thought and logic should.
putting jihad on the asses of anti pakistanis is my firm and hard wired belief. loathe them or love them... the Yankie machines are a marvel and have made aces and champions out of our warriors so any time I get these I am happy.
correct

Well, I would be HIGHLY surprised to say the least. -18 tech ain't going to Pakistan. Besides the -22 and -35, some of the most latest AESA related tech is being used on the -18. And no, the US won't stop Pakistan from getting SU-35 or the J-11Ds, you can bet on it. Pakistan won't acquire twin-engined American platforms, simply too expensive for you.

But you have been saying all long..tht US might offer even f 35 to Pakistan in the coming years and tht Pak had been identified as a potential customer( which i doubt) ..but if you had assumed tht Us might offer f35, then why not f 18s?

more F16's to come. Just wait.

Kitna hogaee F16......lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

InshAllah, I don't know how long we stay in this money nightmares. I predict we will arrive in better situations and first milestone ($1 Trillion Dollars Economy) in year of 2099.

@shaheenmissile , maybe that's options either Typoon or Rafale.

DSC08206.jpg
dude Rafale even typhoon would look so cool in paf f-16s color scheme nice job

InshAllah, I don't know how long we stay in this money nightmares. I predict we will arrive in better situations and first milestone ($1 Trillion Dollars Economy) in year of 2099.

@shaheenmissile , maybe that's options either Typoon or Rafale.

DSC08206.jpg
we are fully capable of reaching $1 trillion economy much before that
just need proper management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom