What's new

US kills al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in drone strike in Afghanistan

I served. Did you? I slaughtered a shitload of your raghead bros. Get it?

Amen to that brother!
Served what? Big mac and fries? You havent touched my people...my people are what causes your army to retreat and go to negotiation table. I aint no Arab or Pakistani. Figure it out, and while youre at it figure out your gender pronoun, you melt! Lol

Your people by that you mean your goat fucki'n little boy rapin' rag heads right?
No the ones that gave you and your president concussion causing you to pull out troops. Have you chosen what combination of gender and animal you identify with? "Boy rapin" what like the countless American pedophiles sitting in your elite?

No the ones that gave you and your president concussion causing you to pull out troops. Have you chosen what combination of gender and animal you identify with? "Boy rapin" what like the countless American pedophiles sitting in your elite?
naaaah you're describin your people there...

Last edited:
I don't think America is against the Taliban anymore, they were in talks with them for a long time and if we go by Indian logic there were good Taliban and bad Taliban, so I guess targeting Taliban leadership without any Attack on mainland US or Americans will draw negative publicity for Americans, plus it will make things worse in long run.
Reasonable enough. However, as the Taliban is the de facto authority over Afghanistan, powers of state are automatically conferred to them, and the corollary is that the responsibilities of state are also expected of them. There are two ways foreign powers can legitimately interfered:

- When a State is negligent of enforcing its laws
- When a State is incompetent of enforcing its laws

We are talking about when events and/or figures inside the country affects the official foreign affairs of the State and affects negatively. The Taliban allowing Al-Qaeda to operate inside Afghanistan, for one example. Mexico letting the drug cartels running the country, for another example. Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) invaded Liberia to stop a civil war because said civil war was threatening neighbors, for another example. The list is long in precedents.

The US invaded and occupied Afghanistan once and we can do it again. People can scoff all they want but the harsh reality is that if pressed, we will be in Afghanistan again. But for now, since we withdrew and the Taliban is in control again, we fully expect the Taliban to exercise complete control over the country. We do not care to distinguish the 'good' Taliban from the 'bad' Taliban. We care only if they are responsible administrator of the country, or not.

according to the Daily Mail he got hit with the 6 bladed non-explosive "Flying Ginsu" R9X Hellfire..since it is laser guided they likely have the video too.

View attachment 867097

cut the human like a potato lol

Over a decade.
There was a drone strike in Aug 2021 in Afghanistan, did that drone also fly from Pakistan under Ik's Govt ?

Now everybody is concerned about this drone strike which killed an AQ leader, the drone last year killed civilians, from where did that fly ?
Yes it did.

Flew over Pakistan like all the troop and gunships and fighter jets did during withdrawal

Someone from within Afghan gov gave info. Pakistan assisted in getting the job done once the person in AFG sold Zawahiri out. US knows who played the game but were happy to participate.
It’s just one of the dirty games played in AFG for power.

That is correct. India and many other countries feel that way unfortunately.
Let’s not blindfold ourselves. There’s a world outside cantonments, where the very Pakistanis who have blindly supported the military over the years are now busy hurling abuses at them.

This has been an old tactic where those who disagree with the military are classified as Indians or ghaddars.

Actual traitors have always existed in the ranks, not in the political class or the civies. The ones sharing nuclear secrets were also high ranking military officials, the ones selling were also military officials, the ones responsible for the country’s breakup were also military officials, the ones bringing war on terror to Pakistan were also military officials and the ones plunging the country into economic turmoil are also military officials. No India or anyone ever harmed us in the way our very own did. And today, the only ones supporting them are the beneficiaries of this system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom