What's new

US kills al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in drone strike in Afghanistan

How many times gonna kill same fictional characters ??
Just like killed obl ?

Sorry its hard to buy this crap these days without conclusive evidence…..which ofcourse usa won’t provide. Even they killed entire seal team to stop leakage of fake encounters

The Taliban probably sold him to the US in return for more money and recognition.

How many times gonna kill same fictional characters ??
Just like killed obl ?

Sorry its hard to buy this crap these days without conclusive evidence…..which ofcourse usa won’t provide. Even they killed entire seal team to stop leakage of fake encounters
Have there been reports of his death before?

White House national security spokesman John Kirby on Tuesday said the United States has “visual confirmation” that a CIA drone strike killed al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri and officials would not need further corroboration.

2022-08-02T105303Z_211269307_RC28OV9TJXTI_RTRMADP_3_AFGHANISTAN-CONFLICT-USA-ZAWAHIRI-STRIKE.JPG

Shirpoor building near top/middle right with large canvas hanging down from balcony covering damage.

The R9X is laser guided...meaning the drone had a camera on the target adjusting the laser designator.

Last edited:
Thanks to this ops, like the old days Pak will get some instant benefits that is much required now. Afganistan = $s by other means...

The Taliban probably sold him to the US in return for more money and recognition.
Cannot be the whole Taliban. He was living under protection of the Haqqani faction which rules Taliban's interior ministry. Possibly a faction of Taliban secretly passed information to the USA in return for personal gain. Mainstream American media have blamed Taliban for violating their Doha Agreement not to host AQ

Last edited:
And you are telling me about blindfolds lol.
Mohsin Dawar, whom the military openly called a traitor is now leading parliamentary comittee on foreign affairs, all thanks to the military. All the poltical sellouts have existed not because they're untouchable but because the military has always had a use for them in their dirty games. Traitors from Dawn Leaks and Memogate are now ruling this country, hands in hands with the military. Traitors in this country have always received support from the military.

Mohsin Dawar, whom the military openly called a traitor is now leading parliamentary comittee on foreign affairs, all thanks to the military. All the poltical sellouts have existed not because they're untouchable but because the military has always had a use for them in their dirty games. Traitors from Dawn Leaks and Memogate are now ruling this country, hands in hands with the military. Traitors in this country have always received support from the military.
If I ever did fancy conspiracy theories.

Reasonable enough. However, as the Taliban is the de facto authority over Afghanistan, powers of state are automatically conferred to them, and the corollary is that the responsibilities of state are also expected of them. There are two ways foreign powers can legitimately interfered:

- When a State is negligent of enforcing its laws
- When a State is incompetent of enforcing its laws
You are treating Taliban as a unified body or State when they are not, they have infighting and fractions, and if any country start taking interest in Afghanistan again those Fractions will be sold to highest bidder, so expecting Taliban to have full control of Afghanistan is unreal. NATO and American forces with Afghan ANA were failed to do so. Afghanistan can not simply be help by a single Govt whether its Islamic or Terrorists or Communists or whatever America try to build there.

We are talking about when events and/or figures inside the country affects the official foreign affairs of the State and affects negatively. The Taliban allowing Al-Qaeda to operate inside Afghanistan, for one example. Mexico letting the drug cartels running the country, for another example. Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) invaded Liberia to stop a civil war because said civil war was threatening neighbors, for another example. The list is long in precedents.
Now you see this where things get complicated, I mean Taliban by no means can control every group in Afghanistan, that includes ISIS and AQ, or TTP. Yes they are the largest ones but if you understand the Terrain of Afghanistan you know how hard it is control the country. So lets say ISIS-k decides to attack USA, now will USA use Drones to take ISIS out or Invade Afghanistan ? Taliban would have no control over ISIS but if anyone invade they will see them as invaders, one way is to use diplomatic means or backdoor channel diplomacy through Pakistan to pass intel on ISIS to kill its leaders, but the moment any one set foot in Land of Afghanistan they will rally their fighters to fight the invaders and than we are back to where we start. Now I am not saying if a rough group did end up attacking US or any other country they should just take it and not do anything, my point is that use Drones to take out Leadership, use intel based SF operations etc but invading a country like Afghanistan is useless and it will add nothing to region except more USA soldiers will go there and get PTSD only to take their own lives when they come back home. Finally US manage to come out of its longest conflict let the sane minds prevail and see if Taliban can control ISIS or not, Pakistan is also having the similar issue with Taliban not doing anything against TTP/BLA. Now I have no confidence on Pakistani leadership and Military that they are capable of handling the situation, but if America is sincere about seeing a Peaceful Afghanistan than working with Pakistan to keep Taliban in check is paramount.

You could have spared me the "auntyon wali gossip" by reading something useful like a book or article, actually learning a thing or two for once. I mean reading your post is like listening to a mohallay ki aunty blabbering on and on about her frustrations, thats as subtle as I can put it. I stopped reading after a few lines, there is nothing knowledgeable or beneficial in there. I don't dig conspiracies, not my thing. I do pray for your peace though however let go off mohallay ki aunty mentality, unless going round and round in circles is your thing.

Again, in august 2021 no one cared from where the drone took off to hit targets in Afghanistan but now everybody is concerned when an AQ member is killed. These brownie points aren't helping media, they wont help you too.
Well you can call my post blabbering but lets be real you have no provide some Top Journalist material as well, so what are you even talking about ? Lets do a simple exercise, say anything/something negative against Army, I mean they can't be immune to corrupt or mistakes right, let me hear you saying or pointing out anything Army has done wrong in Pakistan. I will wait.....

White House national security spokesman John Kirby on Tuesday said the United States has “visual confirmation” that a CIA drone strike killed al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri and officials would not need further corroboration.

2022-08-02T105303Z_211269307_RC28OV9TJXTI_RTRMADP_3_AFGHANISTAN-CONFLICT-USA-ZAWAHIRI-STRIKE.JPG

Shirpoor building near top/middle right with large canvas hanging down from balcony covering damage.

The R9X is laser guided...meaning the drone had a camera on the target adjusting the laser designator.

Ok so where’s the proof?

Back
Top Bottom