What's new

US kills al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in drone strike in Afghanistan

It was a game played by someone. Someone you’d least expect behind Al Zawahiri’s killing. The one behind it sacrificed to gain.
For power you can kill your best friends and family.
Someone tried to bite more then they could chew but ended up getting set up.
It’s all part of the greater dirty game that is played.
(Can’t reveal names or more details)

Why is it only 5th Generation warfare ? Pakistani people were against Army since Ayub took power, so by now it should be what... 50th Generation warfare ? Or are you implying that Army is nauzubillah Allah SWT and COAS are God sent Prophets with Divine revelation that anyone against them is either stray from the right path or fall for conspiracy ? I mean seriously how can educated people like be so narrow minded and blind ? I bet you have read Quran, Allah said many times, use your brain, use your intellect , have they not think, have they not reflect.
Read into 5th gen warfare to understand about it. There are some good books available out there as well as articles and research as its clear you dont know what you are talking about.

They are economically enslaved to China. That’s the only way they can break the bonds of slavery.
They enslaved themselves...they dont need to turn the world into a nuclear swamp, they could just divest and leave China?

still living in the stone age.
And they seem to be happy with that, and more manlier than you sat behind a computer screen.

Don't worry, the 5th generation warfare against Army is in full swing. Pakistan's own journalists will make up stories that suit their political narrative. If not, the civilians have all the access to media to fall victim to brainwashing of media war machine.

What a victim Bajwa is. Let's shed some tears for Bajwa. The whole world is waging 5th gen warfare against beloved Bajwa.

The Pakistani army is part of the problem. Always has been part of the problem. Making secret deals and giving tacit approvals. Kidnapping random people and selling them to the CIA.

Read into 5th gen warfare to understand about it. There are some good books available out there as well as articles and research as its clear you dont know what you are talking about.
Is Army immune to criticism ? has Army not looted this country ? didn't army launch 4 coups ? Didn't Army supported regime change ? I don't need to read into some conspiracy Articles designed to fool people and their rationale thinking dull, Army has used this/that Generation warfare blah blah to fool the awam for 72 years and the last straw was when they finally made the regime change. Pakistani's respected Army, they put their trust on them and they betrayed the country and now the country has finally wake up to their Mafia Giri, And trust me man we are not some cavemen people, highly educated people even more than our Generals who have studied the subject are saying the same thing about Army, so come out of this fog of delusion that there is some Sajish or Napak Sajish going around (Like Indian media) say all the time, reality is that our Generals are corrupt, they only care about their families, themselves and their future, they follow orders of USA because they want perks benefits from them in the form of Grants, Green cards and admissions for their kids in US universities. In Tampa Florida if you talk among Pakistani's they will mention that many people have recently bought houses in the outskirts of Lakeland and Miami, many many of them are/have military backgrounds, Your family members might be from Army and have benefited from the whole tax free life, DHA homes and hence I understand you not seeing the other side of Picture, if I was born and raise in a military family where my family was given a big house which more than half of country can dream off, A car, servants , tax free shopping, overseas trips , unaccounted authority and power than yes maybe I would be in your place defending this morally corrupt institution, its all about the Quaid-e-Azam and Incentives remove them and half of soldiers will leave, including officers.

Again, you need to come out that delusion of 5th Generation Warfare, Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson type conspiracies, reality is right in front of you but if you can not see it than it could either you are one of the beneficiary of the corrupt institution or just (------) lets leave it at that.

What a victim Bajwa is. Let's shed some tears for Bajwa. The whole world is waging 5th gen warfare against beloved Bajwa.

The Pakistani army is part of the problem. Always has been part of the problem. Making secret deals and giving tacit approvals. Kidnapping random people and selling them to the CIA.

:lol:

Looking at our tabedaar property dealers, i wont be surprised to find them helping their US masters again. Its like our generals are itching to become american puppets, its like they love being slaves of US.
Its funny some boot cheerleaders still talking about 5th gen war 😂😂😂 like seriously u ppl think civilians are that dumb?

Is Army immune to criticism ? has Army not looted this country ? didn't army launch 4 coups ? Didn't Army supported regime change ? I don't need to read into some conspiracy Articles designed to fool people and their rationale thinking dull, Army has used this/that Generation warfare blah blah to fool the awam for 72 years and the last straw was when they finally made the regime change. Pakistani's respected Army, they put their trust on them and they betrayed the country and now the country has finally wake up to their Mafia Giri, And trust me man we are not some cavemen people, highly educated people even more than our Generals who have studied the subject are saying the same thing about Army, so come out of this fog of delusion that there is some Sajish or Napak Sajish going around (Like Indian media) say all the time, reality is that our Generals are corrupt, they only care about their families, themselves and their future, they follow orders of USA because they want perks benefits from them in the form of Grants, Green cards and admissions for their kids in US universities. In Tampa Florida if you talk among Pakistani's they will mention that many people have recently bought houses in the outskirts of Lakeland and Miami, many many of them are/have military backgrounds, Your family members might be from Army and have benefited from the whole tax free life, DHA homes and hence I understand you not seeing the other side of Picture, if I was born and raise in a military family where my family was given a big house which more than half of country can dream off, A car, servants , tax free shopping, overseas trips , unaccounted authority and power than yes maybe I would be in your place defending this morally corrupt institution, its all about the Quaid-e-Azam and Incentives remove them and half of soldiers will leave, including officers.

Again, you need to come out that delusion of 5th Generation Warfare, Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson type conspiracies, reality is right in front of you but if you can not see it than it could either you are one of the beneficiary of the corrupt institution or just (------) lets leave it at that.
You could have spared me the "auntyon wali gossip" by reading something useful like a book or article, actually learning a thing or two for once. I mean reading your post is like listening to a mohallay ki aunty blabbering on and on about her frustrations, thats as subtle as I can put it. I stopped reading after a few lines, there is nothing knowledgeable or beneficial in there. I don't dig conspiracies, not my thing. I do pray for your peace though however let go off mohallay ki aunty mentality, unless going round and round in circles is your thing.

Again, in august 2021 no one cared from where the drone took off to hit targets in Afghanistan but now everybody is concerned when an AQ member is killed. These brownie points aren't helping media, they wont help you too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom