What's new

US kills al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in drone strike in Afghanistan

I can see the damn aweful enlightened moderation based propaganda is still alive here in full swing!

People are commenting on history and nature of AQ based on Musharraf era propaganda peddled on streets to strengthen his illegal and unconstitutional government.

I would suggest you all to go and watch Razinaama episodes about Afghanistan War and especially AQ to actually learn something true!

Looks like a "Haddini Bildirin (show them their places)" ops for some folks who have started to think themselves as indispensables...

So if you want to make social changes, are you going to wait until social workers arrive? Or 'voluntold' the military to do it? That is what happened in just about everywhere the US military engaged. Somewhere along the way, the US military WAS and WILL BE asked to do things a military, any military, is not structured to do. You can back to the ancient Romans, if you want, and you will see the same things. You send the military in to first do terrible things, then because they are already there, now you ask them to do debatable 'good' things, and expect them to succeed.
Agreed - but those that decided to use the military as the took for “rebuilding” and the allies they were forced to take share a larger portion of the blame.

If the state function is flawed when it comes to military operations then be it Nam, Kosovo or Afg or Iraq any “defeat” cannot be faulted on our servicemen/women - at least not in major share.

At the end, United Defense, Raytheon and the war machine is what won. Even the drama with the PACT act shows the true value political leadership places for veterans.

Meanwhile, Afghanistan is still an extremist shithole and only the corrupt from them made millions and escaped.

I can see the damn aweful enlightened moderation based propaganda is still alive here in full swing!

People are commenting on history and nature of AQ based on Musharraf era propaganda peddled on streets to strengthen his illegal and unconstitutional government.

I would suggest you all to go and watch Razinaama episodes about Afghanistan War and especially AQ to actually learn something true!

TTP and Taliban is the brainchild of AQ.

AQ goal was always to take over Pakistan and claim its weapons and women. This was the plan since the 80s and their entire operation was focused around collapsing countries like Pakistan, take the religion high horse and takeover. Taliban loved this idea and joined them. TTP is the result of this alliance.

US and Pakistan assisted the Afghans in their war against the Soviets and this is their payback? They spit in the faces of the ones that helped them and Pakistan lost trust and credibility in the with their partners as a result.

I wish the Pakistani public had as much sense as Musharraf did and fully backed him and fully supported the WOT and cleansed the tribal belt of Taliban. TTP would never have existed, many Pakistani lives would have been saved.

The moment anyone invokes the religion card, you people go full retard. Taliban are not the centre of the universe. They are charlatans and opportunists.

Last edited:
We are against the Taliban, so worse for who? We took over Afghanistan and tried to rehabilitate the country and we failed. I have no problems saying 'failed'. But does Al-Qaeda consider what they are doing as a failure? Of course not. Does the Islamic State? Equally no. So how is it 'worse'? As far as these groups are concerned, that there are 'infidels' is enough to justify what they do. By leaving Afghanistan to the Taliban, we have returned to square one.
I don't think America is against the Taliban anymore, they were in talks with them for a long time and if we go by Indian logic there were good Taliban and bad Taliban, so I guess targeting Taliban leadership without any Attack on mainland US or Americans will draw negative publicity for Americans, plus it will make things worse in long run. ISIS has a better recruiting call than Taliban and AQ, cause ISIS did manage to create a " Caliphate " hence people in numbers joined them, and many of their sympathizers would be living in many western countries waiting to be activated, The world is already devastated by Covid, than Ukraine war and now War drums are banging in SCS so do we need another 2 decade conflict ? NOOOOO, after so long finally people in America start to see change in prospect of Americans against Muslim, any Attack of such small or large magnitude will bring Muslims in the spotlight, so my logic is simple America has no business in Afghanistan for as long as they are not attacked by Taliban, or Taliban does not support or harbor forces that Attacks America, there is no need for another conflict specially because of American Allies, America has this issue where America often talk about its allies if attacked they will jump in a conflict and than young Americans will be sent off to a region they don't know or understand and fight a war they can not win.

Wonder what airspace was used to get to target? Looks like policy was reversed since IK was ousted.
I won't be surprised if Bajwa allowed US drone to operate from Pak airspace. The truth will come out. There is a reason why the Americans are in Bajwa's knickers nowadays. More pressure against Bajwa if US drone operated from Pak airspace.

If Pakistan is involved (intel, airbase etc) then I think peace talks with Taliban and TTP are over and dead.

I think we're on a blunder spree

??
It's been known for months that USA is operating drones from Pakistan

I even made a thread on it.

How do you think they found him?! Drones

For months now

What I wonder is which one and what are the terms of agreement
Unfortunately we won't know until someone leak the information, remember for a long time Pakistan in Mushy era refused to accept the drones and Shamsi bases.
Or IK was ousted so the policy could be reversed? ECP's judgement today is evidently a diversion tactic by property dealers.
There was a drone strike in Aug 2021 in Afghanistan, did that drone also fly from Pakistan under Ik's Govt ?

Now everybody is concerned about this drone strike which killed an AQ leader, the drone last year killed civilians, from where did that fly ?

There was a drone strike in Aug 2021 in Afghanistan, did that drone also fly from Pakistan under Ik's Govt ?

Now everybody is concerned about this drone strike which killed an AQ leader, the drone last year killed civilians, from where did that fly ?
I am not concern over where the drone fly from, I mean giving USA bases is nothing compared to what our Muhajids has done for few dollars and a threat from a low level US official. But lets be honest here, even if the drone fly from Pakistan Bloody civilians won't know until some journalist (foreign) will spill the beans.

Bloody civilians won't know until some journalist (foreign) will spill the beans.
Don't worry, the 5th generation warfare against Army is in full swing. Pakistan's own journalists will make up stories that suit their political narrative. If not, the civilians have all the access to media to fall victim to brainwashing of media war machine.

I am not concern over where the drone fly from, I mean giving USA bases is nothing compared to what our Muhajids has done for few dollars and a threat from a low level US official. But lets be honest here, even if the drone fly from Pakistan Bloody civilians won't know until some journalist (foreign) will spill the beans.

Urta teer humay lenay ka shauk hai.

Bhai let them (IEA) rebuild their country, why are we opening new fronts?

Pakistan is near to default, if there's a repeat of past 2 decades, phir kiya kareingay?

Don't worry, the 5th generation warfare against Army is in full swing. Pakistan's own journalists will make up stories that suit their political narrative. If not, the civilians have all the access to media to fall victim to brainwashing of media war machine.
Why is it only 5th Generation warfare ? Pakistani people were against Army since Ayub took power, so by now it should be what... 50th Generation warfare ? Or are you implying that Army is nauzubillah Allah SWT and COAS are God sent Prophets with Divine revelation that anyone against them is either stray from the right path or fall for conspiracy ? I mean seriously how can educated people like be so narrow minded and blind ? I bet you have read Quran, Allah said many times, use your brain, use your intellect , have they not think, have they not reflect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom