What's new

Ukraine to receive Pakistan-made Anza Mark-II MANPADS

WHATEVER BUT UKRAINE ARMY USING PAKISTANI WEAPONS AGAINST RUSSIA AND YOU WON'T STOP US TO SUPPLY WEAPONS TO UKRAINE

Pakistani unguided ammo makes Ukrainian artillery vulnerable to attack. So it makes Ukrainian artillery easy for Russians to destroy. It is good thing for Russians when Ukrainians use unguided instead of guided ammo.

Pakistani unguided ammo makes Ukrainian artillery vulnerable to attack. So it makes Ukrainian artillery easy for Russians to destroy. It is good thing for Russians when Ukrainians use unguided instead of guided ammo.
HOW IS EASY TARGET IF THEY ARE USING UNGUIDED AMMO PLEASE DO TELL ME MR RETARDED PERSON???

This missile is Pakistan type of China's QW 1 missile.Of course, this one is a very old model.The first appearance was at an air show in 1994.If Pakistan wants to export, I THINK it will tell China. I don't think China will block this deal.As long as China is not mentioned, there is no big problem.Pakistan is only nominally exporting to Poland, and it is not Pakistan that can think of who Poland will give it to.

Isn't the ANZA an improvement over the QW 1? As in all weather firing capability? I don't know but read somewhere.

Is this built under license?

Isn't the ANZA an improvement over the QW 1? As in all weather firing capability? I don't know but read somewhere.

Is this built under license?
Anza Mk-II QW1
Anza Mk-III QW2
China and Pakistan have extensive and deep military technical cooperation.
1280px-Anza_Mk_II.jpeg
mmexport1682788160983.jpg

I hope Pak Army isn’t Total incompetence, by leaving the Pakistan without the weapons they need. Must be for up coming summer offensive by Ukraine.
Pakistan is not America, russia, China, European country etc that has industries established for massive weapon production for supporting wars of another country.

that reference says it all
While I understand the skepticism, as I had the same as well when the reports first came out, considering the news with context of the recent revelations of previously reported Pakistani ammunition being seen used in the frontlines it is safe to assume that ET in this instance has/had a reliable source through which they were making these claims.

Also note that this article was released back in February and only now Ukrainian outlets are picking them up, in this case a govt affiliate. Of course concrete confirmation of this deal can be done through seeing the real thing in the hands of Ukrainians, but until then I would consider the likelihood of this transaction taking place to be quite high due to the reasons I listed above.

That FN16 acquisition was a whole fiasco itself, got canceled after the first couple of hundred, rightfully so.
That FN16 acquisition was a whole fiasco itself, got canceled after the first couple of hundred, rightfully so.
That means anza mk ii is still the latest.

Can we discuss that in original fn16 thread that fiasco ? So that this thread is not derailed from its original topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom