What's new

Ukraine to receive Pakistan-made Anza Mark-II MANPADS

Would be a bad move especially if negotiating cheaper oil and food items from Russia.

North Atlantic Terrorist Organization asking all its puppet client states around the world to help Ukraine.

GHQ Jindabad

But the markings match when you compare the image side to side with one being used by Pakistani forces?

You can see in the image, normally our shells or rockets are overall green in color, with yellow stripes.....that rocket in the pic is overall yellow in color with green stripes.

But the markings match when you compare the image side to side with one being used by Pakistani forces?

see the POF site for the picture.

bad idea, artillery pieces are one thing and surface to air missile are a complete different ballgame... willl have huge repercussion, if true!

I hope we are supplying to Russia via backwater links

supplying both sides to keep the war going is something Western nations do to Muslims all the time

Pakistan should take full advantage

pay back

@ThunderCat Here's your Anza :p:

They worked in kashmir. According to what I read some 17 years ago. Kashmiri rebels used them against IAF Mig-29s.

But they had issues with jamming, so Ukrainians better be prepared for disappointment. Don't use them in life or death situations, but rather hit or miss situations.

As in aim for the jet from a hiding spot only if it's not looking for you. But either way, Pakistan should have seen the Ukraine war as an opportunity for economic gain.

That Yarmuk news had some rocket pics as well. Those were not even our rockets.

If they are buying ammunition, then they are likely buying this as well. Although the Anza has issues, it has proved affective against the IAF by Kashmiri rebels.

Western countries would see this as more profitable than directly donating all their weapons to Ukraine. It's a cheaper alternative.

USA sourcing weapons. I’m guessing their own Nato stocks must be running low until replenished.

You can see in the image, normally our shells or rockets are overall green in color, with yellow stripes.....that rocket in the pic is overall yellow in color with green stripes.

see the POF site for the picture.
If you zoom in further you can see the orange color which is of a different shade compared to the green, its just quite dark which is making it hard to discern.
1682794249481.png

See here between the crudely drawn red lines, you can see the change in color between the green rings.

Nothing is being "exported" to Ukraine.
They are being sold to Germany, UK, and Poland. There are no contracts with Ukraine. That is why the Foreign Ministry could state with a straight face we are not exporting to Ukraine.
I am sure Russia and China fully understand Pakistan's position. This brilliant move will do wonders for Pakistan's long term foreign policy. Our Establishment are a bunch of geniuses, I have to give it to them.

USA sourcing weapons. I’m guessing their own Nato stocks must be running low until replenished.

NATO is sending free weapons to Ukraine which are valued at high price. It's more economically feasible and effective.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom