What's new

Ukraine to receive Pakistan-made Anza Mark-II MANPADS

Nothing is being "exported" to Ukraine.
They are being sold to Germany, UK, and Poland. There are no contracts with Ukraine. That is why the Foreign Ministry could state with a straight face we are not exporting to Ukraine.
I am sure Russia and China fully understand Pakistan's position. This brilliant move will do wonders for Pakistan's long term foreign policy. Our Establishment are a bunch of geniuses, I have to give it to them.

Neutral doesn't mean selling weapons through other channels. The Russians aren't crazy. They have on many occasions told Pakistan bluntly that they don't appreciate seeing Pakistani weapons in Ukraine. The FO can put a straight face, but it won't do much good.

Neutral doesn't mean selling weapons through other channels. The Russians aren't crazy. They have on many occasions told Pakistan bluntly that they don't appreciate seeing Pakistani weapons in Ukraine. The FO can put a straight face, but it won't do much good.

It's just business and they know it. Politically, Pakistan's government has not condemned the invasion. They know Pakistan has no opinion on their beef with Ukraine and NATO but it is indeed trying to make a buck every here and there.

Pakistan is neutral but it's not selling weapons to ensure a Ukrainian victory, but in order to maintain it's economy.

Would be a bad move especially if negotiating cheaper oil and food items from Russia.
Actually its a good strategy.

Less Russians = Less demand for Russian food = Russian food in surplus = cheap Russian food for Pakistan

Also from the Russian side..

Pak selling weapons to Ukr = Pak getting money from West = Pak buying Russian food from Western money = Russian getting Western money

A win-win situation for both Pak and Rus :yay:

NATO is sending free weapons to Ukraine which are valued at high price. It's more economically feasible and effective.

I hope Pak Army isn’t Total incompetence, by leaving the Pakistan without the weapons they need. Must be for up coming summer offensive by Ukraine.

I hope Pak Army isn’t Total incompetence, by leaving the Pakistan without the weapons they need. Must be for up coming summer offensive by Ukraine.

Pakistan is one of the top arms consumers in the world. How much is enough?

If we were going to supply weapons like there was no tomorrow, we needed to upgrade our supply and manufacture, both to maintain the flow to where it was needed and to replenish stocks. Basic management, but this is Pakistan I do worry that’s all

I hope we are supplying to Russia via backwater links

supplying both sides to keep the war going is something Western nations do to Muslims all the time

Pakistan should take full advantage

pay back
You think our subservient generals would dare to do that?

Pakistan is preparing to provide Ukraine with Anza Mark-II man-portable air-defense systems of its own production.
This is said in a report published on mil.in.ua with reference to The Economic Times, Ukrinform reports.
According to the report, Pakistan's air defense equipment will be delivered through Poland.

The publication notes that Poland in February signed a memorandum of understanding with the Pakistani side on the supply of defense equipment to Kyiv.

Poland’s PHU Lechmar LLC will act as an intermediary buyer, while Canada-based Tradent Global Solutions will act as an intermediary consultant.

In addition, Pakistan is in the process of exporting Anza Mark-II MANPADS to Poland for transfer to Kyiv.

For reference: the Anza is a series of shoulder-fired, man-portable surface-to-air missiles produced by Pakistan. The Anza is used for short-range air defense. The Anza MK-1, Anza MK-2, and Anza MK-3 missile have a fire range of 4, 5, and 6 km, respectively.

@ThunderCat Here's your Anza :p:
So happy for our generals they can finally get citizenship of Luxembourg and Malta yay 😊

Hopefully some will make to Forbes top 500 new billionaires

we should get rid of T80UD/UG that we have good chance, get more VT4s

there spares are short and they are not much of effective weapon any more

Nothing is being "exported" to Ukraine.
They are being sold to Germany, UK, and Poland. There are no contracts with Ukraine. That is why the Foreign Ministry could state with a straight face we are not exporting to Ukraine.
I am sure Russia and China fully understand Pakistan's position. This brilliant move will do wonders for Pakistan's long term foreign policy. Our Establishment are a bunch of geniuses, I hav
This missile is Pakistan type of China's QW 1 missile.Of course, this one is a very old model.The first appearance was at an air show in 1994.If Pakistan wants to export, I THINK it will tell China. I don't think China will block this deal.As long as China is not mentioned, there is no big problem.Pakistan is only nominally exporting to Poland, and it is not Pakistan that can think of who Poland will give it to.
mmexport1682788160983.jpg

Anza Mk 2 is obsolete. These days Russians use Verba which is much more capable.

This missile is Pakistan type of China's QW 1 missile.Of course, this one is a very old model.The first appearance was at an air show in 1994.If Pakistan wants to export, I THINK it will tell China. I don't think China will block this deal.As long as China is not mentioned, there is no big problem.Pakistan is only nominally exporting to Poland, and it is not Pakistan that can think of who Poland will give it to.
View attachment 926979

China will never allow weapons supply to Ukraine.

There are already pics of Pakistani ammo and artillery shells used by Ukrainian army

Unguided 122 mm rounds. Unguided is not accurate and requires artillery placed very close to the front. Close to the front = vulnerable to attack.

These days Russians use guided rounds which are accurate at long range.

Unguided 122 mm rounds. Unguided is not accurate and requires artillery placed very close to the front. Close to the front = vulnerable to attack.

These days Russians use guided rounds which are accurate at long range.

WHATEVER BUT UKRAINE ARMY USING PAKISTANI WEAPONS AGAINST RUSSIA AND YOU WON'T STOP US TO SUPPLY WEAPONS TO UKRAINE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom