What's new

Ukraine crisis l Pakistan should secure licensed production for KMDB engines.

Now is a good time to buy-out the license and Production rights and transfer of Technology for these Engines as the Ukrainian sides need money desperately.

Now is a good time to buy-out the license and Production rights and transfer of Technology for these Engines as the Ukrainian sides need money desperately.
agreed
we evne need better production infrastructure

Could you post the link?

It is a janes source,browse the last pages of Al khalid Thread.All the info related to Al khalid II is already revealed by HIT officials including the production entry by june 2015 and so far 420 al khalid are manufactured

It is a janes source,browse the last pages of Al khalid Thread.All the info related to Al khalid II is already revealed by HIT officials including the production entry by june 2015 and so far 420 al khalid are manufactured
I thought we would at least have 600 Al-Khalids by now comprised of 300 Al-khalids and 300 Al-khalid I's?

Pakistan should secure licensed production for KMDB 6TD-X (1500 HP) power pack for Al-Khalid II from Ukraine.
10430845_1439393449679593_3124313446861311703_n.jpg

Can any one confirm what I have heard, that Pakistan does not produce AC compressors and imports it from Poland...

Which company makes AC compressors in Pakistan BTW?

Worse come to worse we will pull a Suzuki engine from the man who decided to Get imported Engines

I 100% agree. Pakistan needs to get serious about its strategic realities, it can't afford dependency on foreign parties on critical systems such as engines. Unfortunately, Pakistan lacks sincere and visionary leadership to make this happen. We need to change this situation ASAP.

Should have been done a long time ago. Not in anticipation of anything like this but for the sake of self sufficiency. I know the volume of production does not justify this and that could have been the reason for not going this path.

If somehow supply ends from Ukraine, Russia might be willing to sell us tank engines. At least we could start making effort towards that end.

Back
Top Bottom