What's new

Ukraine to receive Pakistan-made Anza Mark-II MANPADS

No benefit for ukraine if they get these weapons . West has provided much advanced air defense weapons but they failed against russia .It seems to be fake news and their is no logic behind it

Why do I even reply.

Yes your are correct. Carry on.

You're the ones who asked...

No benefit for ukraine if they get these weapons . West has provided much advanced air defense weapons but they failed against russia .It seems to be fake news and their is no logic behind it

How did they "fail" if they killed over a hundred thousand troops? Could Iranian weaponry be considered a "success" if at least one Iranian drones reportedly wiped out an American tank.

Neutral doesn't mean selling weapons through other channels. The Russians aren't crazy. They have on many occasions told Pakistan bluntly that they don't appreciate seeing Pakistani weapons in Ukraine. The FO can put a straight face, but it won't do much good.
Meri Jaan - sarcasm often does not need to be called out. :)

Why do I even reply.

Yes your are correct. Carry on.

Maybe, and I'm just thinking out aloud

Why buy 5 billion of equipment from the west, when you can buy decent quality of equipment from Pakistan for 1 billion, thus freeing up 4 billion for alternative purchases or use

Call them all the names you want. At the end of the day, why isn’t this news ever countered with OUR own news or REBUTTALS refuting these claims?

You don’t have to believe or not believe it. All you need to hear is somebody from GHQ or ISPR saying “this is not true”

End of story. Cursing and swearing won’t change anything.

Because faujeets can only do fake twitter trends!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom