What's new

UAE to rethink on ties with Pakistan post killing of five diplomats

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Please see my following post as well as other posts on this very thread.
https://defence.pk/threads/uae-to-r...-of-five-diplomats.472604/page-8#post-9109870

2) He is not the ruler of the UAE, but Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.

3) We would have gladly attended your Republic day parade as well, but you didn't bother inviting us. It's a diplomatic gesture, don't get too worked up about it.

Its not exactly abt attending republic day... Its the public posturing post Yemen issue... Why didnt India invite UAE before yemen issue? India is clearly trying to woo UAE and UAE is falling for it.... Remember the official joint press release after Modi's visit to UAE last yr, where both indrectly blamed Pak? UAE minister also shdnt have threatened Pak publicly, post Yemen......I still want tht Pak and UAE should have good relations... Maybe KSA could play a role in bridging gap...

UAE is now getting forward for cultural ties. For first time, a GCC state, UAE in particular, Abu-Dhabi has announced land to construct first temple for Hindu's. Definitely, they have the right to practice but the posturing of Abu-Dhabi Government was a clear message only for Pakistan.

Your views are welcome and there is indeed poor treatment of Pakistani labor in UAE and there is some discrimination locally for the Pakistani expat. But I would like it if we took this news with a grain of salt until a senior UAE government official admits it.

The problem is we Pakistanis are very chauvinistic in international relations and the moment we hear anything negative we pounce on the nation. UAE has done much for Pakistan? Somewhat. Could it do more? Yes. Is it an enemy of Pakistan because of a single news article, no. We need to improve relations with the muslim world, both Iran and Saudi but avoid their wars. We need strong diplomacy here. Not aggression. I have never witnessed an official from UAE blame Pakistan for the Afghan attack. This news piece is from India.

That is the point bhai, No is asking for throwing UAE and Pakistan relationship into cold storage , we wont do that not at least believing something garbage from India. but the thing is if you go through this thread , UAE Members and other who blindly support UAE as they are Arab brothers or Ummah BS, than where we disagree, Critics on UAE will make you a Pro Iranian stooge and Pro Iran will make you a Aran servant .. how is it this fair ? can't a person be critics of GCC yet be a well wisher of Pakistan GCC relations?
i have many many Good memories from my UAE trip , wish i could post pics here but i can't ..
there are many things i have seen in UAE and want Pakistan to Adopt them , but what is very hurting to read that you share your opinion and people will brush you with Pro Arab or Pro Iranian brush .. which is pathetic

Irish Sun is a front for Business Standard, an India propaganda outlet known to publish stupid rubbish..the article is not even signed with author name..

nonsense. Where do you get this concoction from?

Well....personally i want Pak to have good relations with UAE...but UAE behavior esp aftr yemen issue was insulting.. I mean..even if they were disappointed with this decision...the way they reacted was....extremely immature..how could u publicly threaten Pak? You could have discussed your reservations in private..like KSA.. KSA maintained silence, atleast publicly on the issue..hence things seem to be moving in right direction since... After initial coldness in relations between Pak and KSA, after yemen..things seem to be getting better and if Gen Raheel sharif accepts the new job, things will further improve... But UAE ..it seems was just waiting for the opportunity..and has gone into the lap of India within no time... Remember Modi's visit to UAE and the press release after tht, where they both indirectly blamed
Ak? And now UAE ruler going for India's republic day... Even a person like me, who wants Pak to have excellent relations with Arab world and not lose them, even i am offended by UAE's attitude after yemen issue...

@Khafee is trying to prove that UAE is friendly even after threatening Pakistan and creating problems for Pakistanis who work there, he thinks we Pakistanis are stupid and don't know what is happening, he think we buy crap that they hire few Pakistanis ex high ups and it's good relations' with Pakistan. Abu Dahbi is capital of UAE and rich state too so what it's crown prince say matters, please stop trying fooling Pakistanis.

Pakistanis have to come out of mental slavery of Arabs, as muslims all are equal no one is superior.

@Khafee is trying to prove that UAE is friendly even after threatening Pakistan and creating problems for Pakistanis who work there, he thinks we Pakistanis are stupid and don't know what is happening, he think we buy crap that they hire few Pakistanis ex high ups and it's good relations' with Pakistan. Abu Dahbi is capital of UAE and rich state too so what it's crown prince say matters, please stop trying fooling Pakistanis.

Pakistanis have to come out of mental slavery of Arabs, as muslims all are equal no one is superior.
Forget what I'm trying to prove, you hatred is obviouly blinding you.

Prove what ISPR keeps posting about the support from UAE is a lie, then we'll talk.

Last edited:
Forget what I'm trying to prove, you hatred is obviouly blinfing you.

Prove what ISPR keeps posting about the support from UAE is a lie, then we'll talk.

What special UAE is doing?? Help build infrastructure in areas which had militants, did UAE not supported institutions which were involved in creating militants?? KSA, US also doin same too, and they should, because we have paid heavy price of their funding.

I don't hate UAE or any Arab state, I hate their behavior and hypocrisy with Pakistan and Pakistanis.

What special UAE is doing?? Help build infrastructure in areas which had militants, did UAE not supported institutions which were involved in creating militants?? KSA, US also doin same too, and they should, because we have paid heavy price of their funding.

I don't hate UAE or any Arab state, I hate their behavior and hypocrisy with Pakistan and Pakistanis.

You are talking nonsense again. Prove that the UAE was involved in creating militancy in Pakistan, then talk. Not a shred of evidence exists to back your claim.

They were a vip's personal servants, read below post:
https://defence.pk/threads/uae-to-r...-of-five-diplomats.472604/page-8#post-9109870

Btw is this all you could come up with?

Kindly check media reports, how alarmed authorities were, and agents can come in any disguise. I can come up with many things but don't want to post here as you can't accept reality of UAE government behavior towards Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Kindly share CBM measures which UAE took after threating Pakistan?? Instead UAE is leaning towards India.

Kindly check media reports, how alarmed authorities were, and agents can come in any disguise. I can come up with many things but don't want to post here as you can't accept reality of UAE government behavior towards Pakistan and Pakistanis.

All you have done throughout this thread is post chacha, mama, nanny gossips. Please continue, I love what it is doing to your credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom