What's new

UAE to rethink on ties with Pakistan post killing of five diplomats

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE re thinking ties with Pakistan did came up because there were three attacks in Afghanistan on the same day. Taliban claimed responsibility for two but not for the third in which UAE diplomats died. Then a statement came from Afghan Police blaming every thing on Pakistan that's the end of it. Now few news agencies provided the info of UAE re-thinking ties with-out any official Quotes.

How old are you? 5?

Asian News International (ANI) is an Indian source. How many times do you need to be told this?

It's obvious from your reply.... that you are too young to get induldge in such discussions.
Leave it to the professionals, instead of hurting Pakistani interests becuase of some misplaced belief.
My post was not a judgement of any kind it was as the incident is reported. Regarding rest I don't know what is going on agreed but one thing is stuck on my mind that is UAE cannot be against CPEC because it favors them.

How old are you? 5?

Asian News International (ANI) is an Indian source. How many times do you need to be told this?
Are you diluted? this is not my judgement. Please get better english education.

My post was not a judgement of any kind it was as the incident is reported. Regarding rest I don't know what is going on agreed but one thing is stuck on my mind that is UAE cannot be against CPEC because it favors them.

If you don't know what is going on then why are you passing judgments? A mature person would withhold his judgement until he has all the facts. There are no facts here.

Here's another bunch of tweets from ANI

How credible is ANI now?

Grow up.

Last edited:
any credible source? words from UAE govt? if not then fvck off, they didnt blame Pakistan for attacks in Afghanistan.
The whole idea of Indian cold start (which is not very Indian) is to isolate Pakistan from its allies, be it ME or China.
Obviously.. they need local support, where they open front by hiring/ using (fake) professionals, commentators.. where Iran has already prepared the ground in Pakistan to have such bigots available.. even for free.

Are you diluted? this is not my judgement. Please get better english education.

I'm so diluted. :partay:

IawfhgS.jpg

If you know what is going on then why are you pronouncing judgments? A wise person would without his judgement until he has all the facts. There are no facts here.

Here's another bunch of tweets from ANI
Man you seriously need to learn English language
I am saying not my Judgement.
Regarding the rest UAE like it or not, no matter what ever India do they will be it's part. They know it's importance.

Man you seriously need to learn English language
I am saying not my Judgement.
Regarding the rest UAE like it or not, no matter what ever India do they will be it's part. They know it's importance.

But... I feel so diluted. :partay: :partay: :partay:

UAE cannot be against CPEC because it favors them.
See.... this is what i'm talking about!
Its not about.... if UAE is doing anything in Baluchistan or not... its all about exploiting sentiments and using it opportunity to push regular lies against Saudi Arabia, which happens to be backbone of Pakistan.
As you may see, Saudi Arabia is being draged in this discuss from second post.
Obviously.. very un-natural and apparently all such idiots happens to post @ defence.pk and systematically trash any questions raised against nonsense.

See.... this is what i'm talking about!
Its not about.... if UAE is doing anything in Baluchistan or not... its all about exploiting sentiments and using it opportunity to push regular lies against Saudi Arabia, which happens to be backbone of Pakistan.
As you may see, Saudi Arabia... is being draged in this discuss from second post.
Obviously.. very un-natural and apparently all such idiots happens to post @ defence.pk and systematically trash any questions raised.

I agree with you but this time the situation is a bit different Saudia needs Pakistan more than any country. Saudia has indulged in war and they don't want Pakistan backing out. Now about India CPEC is something that will destroy India as CPEC hurts most the economies that are production based. India is production based UAE is not production based. Now about the attacks Taliban did two but the third goes unannounced and undeclared. If Taliban did it the blast targeted the diplomats specially they would have claimed it but it was not them. If Pakistan did it using the Haqqani network as afghan police says Haqqani network would have taken responsibility but it was not them. So who was behind the Blast on the diplomats.
The entity that was behind that blast was some one who knew that Afghan Taliban were going to make two blasts and that entity attached the third to blame it on them as considering Pakistan has some relation with them and figures will be pointed on Pakistan and any such entity would be who? It would TTP as they are the only who could have attain info in advance about the two blasts Afghani Taliban were going to do and they jointed it with the third one and every one knows TTP works for India and the USA

So who was behind the Blast on the diplomats.

Who was behind attack on Russian Ambassador in Ankara, just after a failed coup?
Who was behind attack on Saudi Ambassador in Karachi during Zardari rule?
Who was behind attack on Saudi Scholar in Phillipines?
Who was behind ..............????

I wish i could answer your questions... :(

Who was behind attack on Russian Ambassador in Ankara, just after a failed coup?

going above my head specify. Plz

Pakistanis in Pakistan thinking
Iran is a big enemy,
KSA is a big enemy,
UAE is a big enemy,
Afghanistan is a big enemy,
US, UK etc big enemies

This attitude reminds me Kenyan poem
me and my Kenya is against the world
me and My tribe against my Kenya (Country)
me and my family against my tribe
me and my brother against my family
me and my brother against each
@Panther 57

41509000110623041812.jpg
opinion formed by a large group of people is not only on the basis of paranoia. It always has a background. Had this thought been of an isolated it could have been termed so. But these thought now prevail in educated and well travelled people as well. Thus, is on the basis of their situational analysis and experience.

Believe me its not me LOL

going above my head specify. Plz
So is everything else you wrote in same post and also... every other time, when Irani loaylists come blaming Saud Arabia and UAE for every missery of Pakistan.
Even funny are the propagandists, who are against retired Pakistanis soldiers taking up jobs in Saudi Arabia/ Bahrain.

Believe me its not me LOL
Sure not... but you definately regret for not having the honor of doing so. ;)

So is everything else you wrote in same post and also... every other time, when Irani loaylists come blaming Saud Arabia and UAE for every missery of Pakistan.
Even funny are the propagandists, who are against retired Pakistanis soldiers taking up jobs in Saudi Arabia/ Bahrain.
Listen to this care fully. Iran has no terrorist cells which are capable of doing suicide bombing that is a confirm. Iran can push other type of activity if they wanted to make some kind of effects. Now Saudia only has the capability of funding the terrorist elements but Saudia lost it capability of controlling them in 2001. Qatar controls ISIS. India controls TTP. Turkey has FSA. Pakistan has TTA and few other don't want to name them. USA has hold of few cells of ISIS, PKK fully, Golan network, TTP and few elements in China and Russia. Rest you chose who did it. I would say UAE diplomats were killed by either Indians or Afghanistan Gov

Qatar controls ISIS

I hope authorities from states which had been victim of Isis, listen you carefully, so that Muslims world may get rid of Isis.

I suggest you apply for some position in coalition of 39 states, perhpas you can take advantage of delays in clearance of Rahil Sharif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom