What's new

UAE to rethink on ties with Pakistan post killing of five diplomats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Propaganda on defence.pk goes against the claim of ''common perception'' you just stated.
In reality Pakistanis have lived their generations among Arabs and Iranians in the same middleast and if they don't find Iranians as brotherly as Arabs than it is not Arabs to be blamed at !!!
Remember Iranian and arabs all sending there student in Western universities in thousands . In next few decades there will be economic competition among these countries without weapons. I see hundreds of arab and iranian student in Canadian and US universities on govt scholarships. That's what I say , stop thinking emotionally and face the competition.

@Khafee is trying to prove that UAE is friendly even after threatening Pakistan and creating problems for Pakistanis who work there, he thinks we Pakistanis are stupid and don't know what is happening, he think we buy crap that they hire few Pakistanis ex high ups and it's good relations' with Pakistan. Abu Dahbi is capital of UAE and rich state too so what it's crown prince say matters, please stop trying fooling Pakistanis.

Pakistanis have to come out of mental slavery of Arabs, as muslims all are equal no one is superior.

He is right 100 percent. No body ask them to come in 1st place when i go to Pakistan every body tells me to do visa i tell them the situation yet they say we will clean toilets will clean cars etc. And the same people labours you have to beg them to come especially when they left a house in the middle and went some were else.

He is right 100 percent. No body ask them to come in 1st place when i go to Pakistan every body tells me to do visa i tell them the situation yet they say we will clean toilets will clean cars etc. And the same people labours you have to beg them to come especially when they left a house in the middle and went some were else.
lol ...yeah toilet cleaning job will remain be full filled by foreign work force....well people are there to fulfill demand ...
If you graduate from this school, guarantee you best job in UAE and Riyadh ...

purdue_university_boilermakers.png

Last edited:
People who work, live or have relative in UAE knows how they are treated there, so those people understand what I posted.

Really than that im leaving here and im happy and so are my hundreds of friends Sindhi saraiki Punjabi baloch urdu speaking pashto they are happy

Okay, and btw what about those historical and what not impacts ? what is common between UAE and India beside ?
The coastal regions of the Arabian Peninsula owe much of their culture to Persian and Indian civilizations. Coastal Gulf Arab settlements/states, including (but not limited to) the UAE, have been greatly influenced by India (and Iran) throughout history, especially in terms of culture and economics.

Anyway, that's just a side issue. My previous comment was primarily a response to the suggestion that the UAE is getting closer to India at the expense of Pakistan. I've seen a few members make this suggestion on the previous pages.

In my opinion, it's not an accurate suggestion. There is no "abandonment" of Pakistan. The GCC states, including the UAE, aren't going to rethink their ties with Pakistan. They'll most likely get closer to India in the coming years/decades, especially as India becomes more powerful on the global stage, but that doesn't automatically mean they want to jeopardize their relations with Pakistan.

When did Arabs provided foothold to India in Afghanistan?
So how India got in. Since the cold war We Pakistan and the Arabs controlled the different groups and all those groups that were under Arab influence moved towards India. Instead of moving after these Arabs for their petty investments we should work our own way out of this. Oils is cheap and we have the biggest untapped coal reservoirs we can make more progress on our own. We should develop our own Granite sectors and Marble sector with Italy and japan running out of them we have an open ,market. We should develop our own industry rather than accommodating middle eastern nations. if we generate resources these Arabs have habit of following the money trail.
As Allama Iqbal said
"Khudi ko kar buland itna ka har taqdeer sa pehlay Khuda bunday sa khud phuchay bata teri raza kiya hai."

Remember Iranian and arabs all sending there student in Western universities in thousands . In next few decades there will be economic competition among these countries without weapons. I see hundreds of arab and iranian student in Canadian and US universities on govt scholarships. That's what I say , stop thinking emotionally and face the competition.
Totally agreed.

This is not the subject... Subject is that terrorism is draging all Muslim world behind and its Isis which has emerged as mamoth threat. They have Indian and American weapons... they are commiting same crimes which we have faced by hands of TTP mercanaries... it is moral and religous obligation of Pakistan to share intelligence and experience and even offer services to get rid of the threat, which apparently is hitting Islamic states after their destabalization either by Iran or US.

My Question to you all is why are we trading with india. Before pointing finger to others we should ask why or is it An holy excuse !

This is not the subject... Subject is that terrorism is draging all Muslim world behind and its Isis which has emerged as mamoth threat. They have Indian and American weapons... they are commiting same crimes which we have faced by hands of TTP mercanaries... it is moral and religous obligation of Pakistan to share intelligence and experience and even offer services to get rid of the threat, which apparently is hitting Islamic states after their destabalization either by Iran or US.
Say thanks to Musharraf ......who gave the best weapon against extremism . Free Media. Use it wisely and overcome the extremism. Plus , Pakistani political system still in good shape , whatever type of democracy we have , but it has lot of potential to take tough decision. Remember , it always someone inside the castle who open the door on someone's order. ....Say no to regionalism and sectarianism ...Paksitan First then all is well.

You are showing all the Arab haters the mirror. I fear for your safety.
He is totally safe from Pakistan and so called Arab haters unless some Arab harms him for the blame Lol.

Say thanks to Musharraf ......who gave the best weapon against extremism . Free Media. Use it wisely and overcome the extremism. Plus , Pakistani political system still in good shape , whatever type of democracy we have , but it has lot of potential to take tough decision. Remember , it always someone inside the castle who open the door on someone's order. ....Say no to regionalism and sectarianism ...Paksitan First then all is well.

What do you think NS or AZ would have done. Fight the American or take the deal. At least he was better than NS AZ. Its very easy to blame dear

:coffee::coffee:Again this thread being converted to Iran Vs KSA (Shia vs sunni) and important thing is no Iranian and KSA member ...Sigh ..This is what we pakistanis doing to our-self..

What do you think NS or AZ would have done. Fight the American or take the deal. At least he was better than NS AZ. Its very easy to blame dear
He is , but he is not there. ...you have to use tools in your possession . He is gone ....sad but true.

Musharaf was the best thing that ever happened to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom