What's new

U S Pilots coming with 4 F-16s on 20th June at PAF Base Shahbaz,,

Anyone knows how these F-16's are delivered?..The PAF pilots will fly them non-stop from the U.S.A. to Pakistan refueling mid-air by a U.S.A. refueling tanker?

Delivery date: ~20-June-2010
Count: 4
Pilots: All US
Aerial Refueling: Possibly over Atlantic (Doesn't matter don't care)
Base: Jacobabad

Regards,
Sapper

i don't understand indian stand (please tell me which one is the offical indian stand out of these contradictions):

1) Pakistan's economy is finished pakistan is a terrorist nation it is not a "threat to us" we are competing with china. we are NOT concerned about pakistan!

2) OH MY GOD Pakistan is buying weapons from the US this is a real concern for india because pakistan should overwhelm taliban by use of STICKS & STONES! only! because pakistan shouldn't buy any weapons for self defence!

3) All indian procurement of weapons including MRCA,Aircraft carriers,Nuclear subs, Cruise missiles are for peaceful purposes! and mean no threat to pakistan. but pakistan buying an AMRAAM is a matter of grave concern to security & stability in south asia! (but hey SU-30s are the best planes in the world)

NOW!!

what is the indian stand is pakistan a threat or not? if we are not as indians claim then stop worrying let us arm ourselves to the teeth after all you are competing against china right?

however,if you believe that we are a threat to india then admit it that india is still centered on pakistan and NOT in china as you like to claim! your mentality is still focused on US! HENCE my friend we have to keep procuring these weapons inorder to let us coexist against an enemy 6 times our size and with all the wrong intentions! we need weapons for SELF DEFENCE! :coffee:

Actually none of the above my friend. My only objective was to point out the doublespeak of Pakistan w.r.t asking for the weapons via the FMF aid etc. in the garb of fighting the chosen type of Taliban while the real purpose is to continue building up the arsenal which is India centric.

That is evidently established because while it can be considered that the Air Crafts could be used for shelling the unfriendly Taliban positions, the BVR weapons as desired will in no way be required for the stated purpose.

Hence it is only established that Pakistan army will arm itself "to the teeth" or to whatever proverbial benchmark that pleases it via the Aid funds of any other grant that it may be getting to pile up weapons against India irrespective of any assurances that they are providing to the contrary.

That was my only assertion and none of the comparisons that you put forth above!

Deal with it.

Pakistan is acquiring weapons for a two pronged approach. One to fight Taliban Terrorists and other to shore up our defenses against the rapidly expanding military of India.

USA understands this. They know we will not cooperate until and unless they shore up our Eastern flank with India.

Since most American taxpayers are too dumb to understand this, that is why the lip service of giving Pakistani weapons to fight terrorists is a soundbite given out to the press.

I thought Indians at-least had the brains to figure this out.

We figured that out as early as the Cento and the Seato days. So there was no surprise when the "good Taliban" were fighting US with weapons that US itself supplied to Gen Zia's Pakistan!

So there is nothing surprising about it and neither did I show any surprise. The idea was to only point it out.

I would be a little more hush hush about your views on the US tax payers. Afterall the scenario could be a double bogey if there is another terrorist attack by the "Students" in US.

Actually none of the above my friend. My only objective was to point out the doublespeak of Pakistan w.r.t asking for the weapons via the FMF aid etc. in the garb of fighting the chosen type of Taliban while the real purpose is to continue building up the arsenal which is India centric.

That is evidently established because while it can be considered that the Air Crafts could be used for shelling the unfriendly Taliban positions, the BVR weapons as desired will in no way be required for the stated purpose.

Hence it is only established that Pakistan army will arm itself "to the teeth" or to whatever proverbial benchmark that pleases it via the Aid funds of any other grant that it may be getting to pile up weapons against India irrespective of any assurances that they are providing to the contrary.

That was my only assertion and none of the comparisons that you put forth above!

good you avoided all my questions & then continued with your rant of pakistan buying weapons from FMF :blah::blah:

please go do some research Pakistan paid CASH FOR THESE WEAPONS!!! no grant or aid!! :hitwall::hitwall:

Mr Deepak, i hope now its pretty evident to you that all the weaponery we have is for you, good for you. In international relations its always mutual interests. America has to fight a war in Afghanistan. For that they need us...500 BVRs n few F-16 is a low price for such a daunting task. By the way, you aren't doing bad as well in buying all the military hardware (i.e 126 MR fighters, UAVS, Artillery guns , AAM/SAM, AWACS etc etc)needed to replace the present one. With all your generals engaging in the war rhetoric and that too with China. No wonder USA is using you against China. Pentagon feeding your generals with all the money they require after retirement. :cheers:. So, i think keeping all these things in context we're not doing bad as well. Take it easy.

So is this a trick post? :undecided:

good you avoided all my questions & then continued with your rant of pakistan buying weapons from FMF :blah::blah:

please go do some research Pakistan paid CASH FOR THESE WEAPONS!!! no grant or aid!! :hitwall::hitwall:

Before some of our Indian friends jump in to derail the thread in order to avoid a very valid question ask by ice_man, let us not continue with this topic until we get a firm reply from our Indian friends. I know most of us would like to know their views on Pakistan.

I had no intention to avoid your questions Sir. In fact, I agree that Pakistan or for that matter any nation needs to develop a credible arsenal that serves as a deterrent to its percieved enemies. My mistake, I should have written that in the earlier answer to your post.

It is not the acquiring of these weapons that I was pointing out to. The objective was just to highlight the repetitiveness of the method of acquiring of the weapons.

Last edited:
I had no intention to avoid your questions Sir. In fact, I agree that Pakistan or for that matter any nation needs to develop a credible arsenal that serves as a deterrent to its percieved enemies. My mistake, I should have written that in the earlier answer to your post.

It is not the acquiring of these weapons that I was pointing out to. The objective was just to highlight the repetitiveness of the method of acquiring of the weapons.

ok hold on firstly you have not proved that pakistan is receiving its F-16s or its AMRAAM from aid or grant!!! PLEASE PROVIDE SOURCE IF YOU HAVE ANY!

secondly you AGAIN avoided my question! what is india's stand read my question stop trying to deflect it by saying "all coutries can arm themselves" and what not! i am talking about SPECIFIC INDIAN stand on PAKISTAN!

i don't understand indian stand (please tell me which one is the offical indian stand out of these contradictions):

1) Pakistan's economy is finished pakistan is a terrorist nation it is not a "threat to us" we are competing with china. we are NOT concerned about pakistan!

2) OH MY GOD Pakistan is buying weapons from the US this is a real concern for india because pakistan should overwhelm taliban by use of STICKS & STONES! only! because pakistan shouldn't buy any weapons for self defence!

3) All indian procurement of weapons including MRCA,Aircraft carriers,Nuclear subs, Cruise missiles are for peaceful purposes! and mean no threat to pakistan. but pakistan buying an AMRAAM is a matter of grave concern to security & stability in south asia! (but hey SU-30s are the best planes in the world)

NOW!!

what is the indian stand is pakistan a threat or not? if we are not as indians claim then stop worrying let us arm ourselves to the teeth after all you are competing against china right?

however,if you believe that we are a threat to india then admit it that india is still centered on pakistan and NOT in china as you like to claim! your mentality is still focused on US! HENCE my friend we have to keep procuring these weapons inorder to let us coexist against an enemy 6 times our size and with all the wrong intentions! we need weapons for SELF DEFENCE! & we are paying for our F-16s as well as our AMRAAMs rest were OUR weapons that got embargoed in the 90s! :coffee:

here deepak i am quoting myself for you so you don't have to go through the hassle! of wondering what my question was because you clearly seem to be avoiding my direct specific question :wave:

what the hell the whole thread is about and you still ignore it.... and what do you mean by the "method of acquiring of the weapons"
Dear pakistan is paying for these weapons all F16's and MLU's and Aim120 , Aim9... all are being acquired by paying cash.... so no one need to worry about it..

India mein iodine ki kami he!!!(for refence watch an ad about iodized salt)

Back
Top Bottom