What's new

“It’s A Suicide Mission, SAAR!”: Indian Air Force Squadron Disbanded Due to Refusal By Pilots To Get Airborne

Next time let's just bomb the latrine station on Indian Air Bases half the damn force is there at one-time thinking if they should fly or not.

I heard they built extra bathrooms there too, in case an air combat call comes in and the entire gdp squad needs to use bathrooms due to sudden stomach problems

What a brilliant propaganda article for Pakistani friends... Be happy, cheers.. :D :D

Script surely deserved a Pakistani film and chances for block buster hit in Pakistan
:D
We don't really have a film industry and it's your lot that wrote the article..another own goal.

Fact your forces fckd up and you are still on burnol

windbreaker was obviously at the comms, listening in to it all.
I disagree. Had wind broken properly, there wouldn’t have been so much of constipation.
It is all cooped up inside. 😜

I agree with the listening part though.

You often use the term.
They say, a child usually remembers the first sound that rings in it's ears.
Could also be the cause of the virus.
I been backing and forthing with jamahir, ho sakta hai uska keeda lag gya mujhay bhi

There isn’t anything to back up the claim made by the OP’s article. Lets not be Indians in deciding to talk about shooting down a F-16 and making up fanciful bollywood drama to support it..

All this is looks like a rehash of the earliest KT blog and adding some fact and fiction to it. Fact is that the M2k pilots who took part in the Balakot attack were extremely nervous and were fully expecting to take losses - fiction is making it part of 51 squadron. That is as bad as the fucking Indians going on Shahzazuddin

I know but nothing like a good laugh. :)

Our Exclusive article on the 'Leaked Indian MoD Inquiry Report' has literally panicked the Indian Government, RAW backed & sponsored cell Frontalforce has been activated to feed & DIVERT the attention of Indians.
FkaetNxWQAA_IBU

Who says Indians don't have any sense of humor

Our Exclusive article on the 'Leaked Indian MoD Inquiry Report' has literally panicked the Indian Government, RAW backed & sponsored cell Frontalforce has been activated to feed & DIVERT the attention of Indians.
FkaetNxWQAA_IBU

Who says Indians don't have any sense of humor

Even if the so called leaked report is fake I think it is still appropriate payback for how much fake news is generated by the Bhakt IT cells.

Even if the so called leaked report is fake I think it is still appropriate payback for how much fake news is generated by the Bhakt IT cells.

It would be appropriate but far insufficient compared to fake news generated by India. Pakistan does back to India 1 for every Indian 10, China does 1 for every Indian 1000. But this is the only field India puts genuine effort in.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom