What's new

US to allow its Western allies to supply Ukraine with advanced fighter jets including F-16s

"our routine activity in Syria"

'During that Sochi meeting (with VV Putin) Bennet (director of "Our colonial proyect") said he was able to restore some of the aerial freedom of movement to target Syria'

Judaism

Judaism in Persian, Greek and Roman times was a religion. A religion that spread like wildfire among women.

And it was present in "all the nations of the world", the Persian world, the Greek world and the Roman world, which was the whole world as seen from the Mediterranean.

The traditionalist rabbis (ca. 200-600) decided NOT to be a religion and with the help of the Church of Rome and with the passage of time forged the Yiddish people, which in the early Middle Ages (ca. 900) was a small twig as the bulk of Judaism was in Persia and Spain/Portugal.

And the Yiddish people triumphed and grew in Lithuania-Poland by finding a niche in the Totem Pole:

(A) Catholic aristocracy
(B) Yiddish people
(C) Christian peasantry.

Until the Flood/Deluge came

And from the Deluge come the roots of

(1) hatred of Russia

(2) two million who emigrated to America and their children and their grandchildren would be the heads of the Treasury Department, the movie industry and what is almost the same thing the State Department, and other things ...

(3) "our colonial project" in the land of Canaan founded (1917-) by violent Ukrainians and Poles

Because when London offered Uganda with humility they were reminded that London was a stinking swamp in Solomon's time

The last president of the biblical madhouse said it clearly: -we have to get along with Russia because we need their permission to attack Syria with our aircraft.

Did Russia approve following attack:

Very generous of Russia.

Statements like that are issued to diffuse tensions.

Seems war entering in very serious and dangerous phase, after this next stage will be limited nuclear strike from any side.

You can barely read

What part do you not understand of this simple statement: Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin allows Israeli aircraft to attack Syria ?

If you don't like what Naftali Bennett (former prime minister of Israel) said, then talk to him.

I read and reread your strange and incomprehensible message in which you quote me, and I am unable to imagine what mental process is behind it, maybe European dada art or maybe automatic writing.

No this is barbaric news, this is like you hit me, I hit you with bigger stone and so forth. The conflict should by now find a peaceful solution to end it once and for all.
First Putin is not pushing to use tactical nukes.
Second NATO & Biden are persistent in pushing for reaction or any kind from Russia, I rest my case in favor of Russia.
Thirdly the whole world doesn't have Artillery ammuniation to supply to both countries.

F-16s will make the situation worse for Ukraine not Russia.

They will find out the hard way. Just like they found out that Russia is not easy to beat.

You can barely read

What part do you not understand of this simple statement: Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin allows Israeli aircraft to attack Syria ?

If you don't like what Naftali Bennett (former prime minister of Israel) said, then talk to him.

I can read and understand better than you ever will be able to.

Russia, Israel, and NATO were involved in following ways in Syria:

1. SDF emerged to fight ISIL in Syria when ISIL invaded Kurd lands in 2014. NATO was supporting SDF in these clashes.

2. Assad administration was fighting Syrian rebels. Russia and Iran were supporting Assad administration in these clashes.

3. Israel was attacking Iranian and Hezbollah assets in Syria.

Russian RED LINE in Syria was NOT to attack its forces and Assad administration, and not to interfere with operation against Syrian rebels. When this RED LINE was crossed, Russia could not protect its allies and even its own troops as noted in the Battle of Khasham.

Explain this:

And this:

And this:

And this:

And this:

Post in thread 'US to allow its Western allies to supply Ukraine with advanced fighter jets including F-16s' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-t...ter-jets-including-f-16s.767970/post-14375715

Politicians speak the truth when it suits them and also lie when it suits them. This is politics. Those who follow orders know better.

Don't hype Russia beyond measure.

What's next from you? Russia decides for others in the world when to breath oxygen?

The hatred of Russia is a coalition of at least three roots:

(1) London since 1850
(2) what i have explained above and
(3) European narcissism

The Anglo-Empire 1.0 (-1914) and 2.0 (1945-) has neither friends nor allies, only serfs and vassals.

Kaiser Wilhelm II was a colossal naïf.

Note how the commercial representatives (G7) of the powerful have gathered in Hiroshima, without shame, without modesty, in the very city where the brilliant and luminous Founding Act took place.

And keep in mind that the bulk of World War II is Russia versus Adolf's madness, and China versus Japan.

The Russian ruling class has been on the one hand blinded by its most vivid desire since the end of the 18th century: to be accepted, and on the other hand failed to gauge the enormity of the Russophobia of the upper strata of the Anglo-Empire.

Can't wait to see F-16's getting shot down all over the Ukrainian skies. An over-hyped old bird, after all.

Can't wait to see F-16's getting shot down all over the Ukrainian skies. An over-hyped old bird, after all.

They will get shot down. Su-35 will be flying circles around these ants. That day will be full of humiliation.

All the more reason to keep pumping the West and Russia to be at each other's throats.
If only China the new superpower could supply like Russia like Iran and North Korea have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom