What's new

US to allow its Western allies to supply Ukraine with advanced fighter jets including F-16s

US also allow its Middle Eastern allies to provide F-18's and Abraham tanks to Palestine to counter Israeli Aggression... :partay:

I have a feeling the future of the F-16 in the US Air Force will depend on the performance of the jet in Ukraine. The official timeline to retire the F-16s is around 2040s. F-16 losses in Ukraine could mean the Americans will try to retire their F-16s sooner

Seems war entering in very serious and dangerous phase, after this next stage will be limited nuclear strike from any side.
How so? Russians provided fighter jets during Korean and Vietnam War and that didn't escalate.

I have a feeling the future of the F-16 in the US Air Force will depend on the performance of the jet in Ukraine. The official timeline to retire the F-16s is around 2040s. F-16 losses in Ukraine could mean the Americans will try to retire their F-16s sooner
Not sure how it would lead to that. U.S. has lost F-16s in past conflict, did that lead to retiring planes soon?

No this is barbaric news, this is like you hit me, I hit you with bigger stone and so forth. The conflict should by now find a peaceful solution to end it once and for all.
First Putin is not pushing to use tactical nukes.
Second NATO & Biden are persistent in pushing for reaction or any kind from Russia, I rest my case in favor of Russia.
Thirdly the whole world doesn't have Artillery ammuniation to supply to both countries.

F-16s will make the situation worse for Ukraine not Russia.
I agree.

I appreciate your detailed answer, firstly I am not getting into every single detail as I am involved in real day job tbh.

Okay as far Donbas is concerned that territory is going to go all under Russian control.
As far as Bahkmut is concerned that too will be all under Russian control and when that happens get ready for more invasion of near by towns & cities.

As far as Ukraine is concerned about its problem with Russia losing territory after territory even after NATO support of 56 nations - WE ALL KNOW RUSSIA IS ON TOP YET AGAIN.

Let me out it this way 56 nations after supplying all types of ammunition couldn't prevent Russia from defeat?
Now if I was NATO employee "man oh man" this would be worse than embarrasing more like resign your job position let someone else carry on with further humailation.

Remember I am just going to quote history, in WW2 US dropped 2 A bombs on Japan for EXACT SAME SITUATION, where Japanese had immense manpower to fight on American invaders. To counter US soldier losses the US dropped 2 a bombs to end the conflict & of course Japan imperial Army never had such weapons.

So I not pro nuclear war or anything, but from Big picture perspective I see this Ukraine getting F-16s or Leapord 2 tanks etc is super desperate move on behalf of NATO - just end the conflict.

I would support Russia in using tactical nuke on Ukraine now to end the damn conflict. Its now taking toll on global supplies of every thing from food to ammuniation etc.

Why is Russia exactly on top ?

Final showdown between F16s+AWACs VS S300+S400

Who is going to win the showdown?

Back
Top Bottom