What's new

U S Pilots coming with 4 F-16s on 20th June at PAF Base Shahbaz,,

^^^^^Considering that the premise for getting the weapons from US is to fight terrorists, where is the need for BVR weapons. Does TTP or Al Qaida have an air force?

that is between pakistan and usa u dont need to worry abt it:pakistan:

Which part of my post sounded worried to you Sir? Considering the premise that Pakistan puts forward for the aid and weapons: "Help us fight the Taliban that we choose to fight" I only asked a simple question.....

Which part of my post sounded worried to you Sir? Considering the premise that Pakistan puts forward for the aid and weapons: "Help us fight the Taliban that we choose to fight" I only asked a simple question.....

Sorry sir but why the hell you are objectioning the Aim120 acquisition???? Why it bothers you ??? we pay for it and we get it thats simple.....

stop posting BS.. Why US use B2 (Stealth), B52, SuperHornets blaa blaa in Afghanistan and Iraq Wars ?? u think Taliban have Radar's F16s F15s ???? ... ...

Guys it's all obvious.AIm120 is gonna spank indian pilots and their jets...:p..Fox 2 and the Indian's pilot is spanked.

I believe Pakistan is buying those weapons. Hence the argument falls away.

^^^^^Considering that the premise for getting the weapons from US is to fight terrorists, where is the need for BVR weapons. Does TTP or Al Qaida have an air force?

These f-16 are not for TTP and these BVR weapons are for maldives :woot: i hv heard they hv a radar.

Nope - They will be used to spank Indian Pilots.

Guys it's all obvious.AIm120 is gonna spank indian pilots and their jets...:p..Fox 2 and the Indian's pilot is spanked.

Thanks for sharing your prophectic POV Sir. It is easy for me to understand why you say what you say.

But good that you see my point : A lot of weapons that Pakistan army is seeking from the US military aid has nothing to do with the Taliban that Pakistan is choosing to fight. It is mere doublespeak.

stop posting BS.. Why US use B2 (Stealth), B52, SuperHornets blaa blaa in Afghanistan and Iraq Wars ?? u think Taliban have Radar's F16s F15s ???? ... ...

The use of Aircrafts is quite evident in these wars Sir. And I did not question that at all.

My point was only regarding the desire to acquire a typical weapon which is in no way needed in fighting the non friendly Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom