What's new

U.K., U.S. Spy Program Hacked Into Video Feeds on Israeli Drones, Fighter Jets

What are the chances that PAF F-16's video feeds are being hacked as well?

• 100% Chances

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No Chances

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There are also rumors that export versions of F-16,s come with a kill switch and chances are high they are spying on us

The DTCs are just storage media. What data is on them is the important thing, not their form factor. Most older US F-16s use DTCs for flight plans, but there are no cryptokeys on them.
How often are they replaced?

First public photos of Israeli armed drones ( probably spike and/or hellfire missiles)

I'm sure Israel is spying on many countries too, including Britain and US :-)

Of course, reason i said every country spies on others as far as they can afford to do so/have the capabilities.

The only difference lies in the capabilities/world reach of a few agencies. In this respect NSA and GCHQ have far more world reach and electronic surveillance capabilities than any other country's Intel agency on earth.:pop:

First public photos of Israeli armed drones ( probably spike and/or hellfire missiles)

I'm sure Israel is spying on many countries too, including Britain and US :-)

Of course, reason i said every country spies on others as far as they can afford to do so/have the capabilities.

The only difference lies in the capabilities/world reach of a few agencies. In this respect NSA and GCHQ have more world reach and electronic surveillance capabilities than any other country on earth. Afterall, GCHQ has more experience than almost any other intel agency in the world, since it was formed during the aftermath of first world war in 1919(over a century now) and has carried out countless espionage activities/operations globally from the first world aftermath to the second world to the cold war, to war on terror etc.
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/aldrich/vigilant/lectures/gchq/
2DE8C64D00000578-3294993-image-a-4_1446123917466.jpg

Revealed: This map show where Britain is fighting terrorism and foreign spies and potential flashpoints
rt_gchq_spying.cleaned.jpg
Menwith-hill-radomes.jpg

JS76794781.jpg

GCHQ headquarters in Cheltenham
r

Britain's electronic surveillance base in Cyprus.UK's military base in Cyprus 'taps into Middle East, Mediterranean communications

Last edited:
All upgrade kits came from US of A, only installed in Turkey, what's enclosed in a an electronic equipment is any ones guess, by the way the "Kill switch" is not a physical thing, just a command built in to software of one or more electronics, and a GPS receiver is very much capable of passive one way (receive only) communication to receive and execute/transmit the command.

all MLU upgraded F-16 in Turkey free of these type of switches and PAF working on it with Turkey to remove these bugs.

The DTCs physical form can be used for years and years, but the majority of the data on them is written afresh for every flight.
So there, DTCs are like spares. We probably have them in storage. So no threat to us.

A DTC can work only if it has valid data and keys on it.
It's the same as spares, if US decides to sanction F-16s, personally, the DTC will be the last of their worry. There are hundreds of parts on a 16, I doubt DTCs are really an actual worry.

It's the same as spares, if US decides to sanction F-16s, personally, the DTC will be the last of their worry. There are hundreds of parts on a 16, I doubt DTCs are really an actual worry.

The DTCs are not the worry. The cryptokeys are.

Back
Top Bottom