What's new

India inducts new strike-capable Heron Mark 2 drones at forward airbase in northern sector

Its not shameful as long as nation can BUY and NOT BEG...
Well then Indians have a problem:-

1691913490591.png
1691913519318.png
1691913540543.png

Great Chinese quality control
-Drone crashing all over world:
CH-4B UCAV: 23
Wing Loong II UCAV: 8
Wing Loong I UCAV: 6
Sky-09P: 3
UV10CAM: 2
Chilong CL-4: 2
Chilong CL-11: 2
DB-2: 2
Aisheng ASN-209: 2
Sky-02A: 1
CH-3A UCAV: 1
CH-92A: 1
Harbin BZK-005:1
Sea Cavalry SD-60:1

View attachment 945615
Dry Kaveri for UCAVs
View attachment 945616

Dude, why do you talk like a chinese bot, i would say you are even worse than them.
China has produced and sold thousands of drones worldwide some of them have crashed while actively being used.

Meanwhile India cant get crappy Rustom2 to work
https://www.businesstoday.in/amp/la...-rustom-2-crashes-karnataka-228363-2019-09-17 🤣

There is literally no comparion between India and China in drones, why deny the obvious with long essays of whataboutery, only makes you look like an idiot. Chinese drones crash becauee they exist, indian drones dont crash because they exist but only on paper and wet dreams

Last edited:
The Chinese bought them and are now producing world class stuff.

Indians are still struggling with basic uavs with entire older fleets crashing and instead importing worth billions.
You should do a oniks aka brahmos. But the Jews are shrewd businessmen.
India's R&D defence ecosystem is more mature than ours, the truth is that in a decade or two it will be mature like Turkey's or better and we will still be complaining about egotistical military men, office politics, and no meritocracy causing projects to be cancelled prematurely

Point to be noted Strike Capable not can strike. India still way behind in drone warfare.

It does look sad that India is still buying drones. The thrust started too late. A parallel program like Tejas could have already produced potent UAVs, since requirement of onboard systems wasn’t as complex as that for a manned aircraft.

A number of programs are on parallel and it is bound to yield decent results in a few years. It still hurts that we can’t produce something as capable or near capable as Heron.

It does look sad that India is still buying drones. The thrust started too late. A parallel program like Tejas could have already produced potent UAVs, since requirement of onboard systems wasn’t as complex as that for a manned aircraft.

A number of programs are on parallel and it is bound to yield decent results in a few years. It still hurts that we can’t produce something as capable or near capable as Heron.
I thought India already had a few flying drones that were quite capable already?

@NG Missile Vessels open a thread for the Indian Defence Industry news

Old habits die hard is the story of our indigenous programs

Bad project management, time and cost delays - DRDO et all
Keep changing goal posts and put higher requirements, scramble for foreign maal - It took a Parrikar to get Tejas in, and world over no platform got inducted fully developed is just one example.

How can we expect to have a aerospace system in place, with above attitude. Tapas thankfully is undergoing user trials, and is a step in right direction. There is talk of inducting about 100 drones once these trials are done with.

India's R&D defence ecosystem is more mature than ours, the truth is that in a decade or two it will be mature like Turkey's or better and we will still be complaining about egotistical military men, office politics, and no meritocracy causing projects to be cancelled prematurely
Maybe but the recent weapons display still give me hope even in these dark times.
Look at Fatah II
Shahpar II
FAAZ series BVRs
MOUs with Turkey
Jinnah Class
Guided loitering munitions
P282 hypersonic CM
Radars
Etc etc.

This is despite Pak barely surviving thanks to IMF and friendly states helping out with loans. We are fked economically and I don't see a way out unless heads roll.

Maybe but the recent weapons display still give me hope even in these dark times.
Look at Fatah II
Shahpar II
FAAZ series BVRs
MOUs with Turkey
Jinnah Class
Guided loitering munitions
P282 hypersonic CM
Radars
Etc etc.

This is despite Pak barely surviving thanks to IMF and friendly states helping out with loans. We are fked economically and I don't see a way out unless heads roll.
Yep, we are barely scraping by and things are going to get extremely tough if we don't fix our act from now

There is no way we can match a mature Indian defence industry paired with a growing large economy.

Military needs to let go of the babbu uncle mentality and hand over leadership to actual competent people with experience and knowhow, nepotism is killing everything

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom