What's new

Twin Engine JF-17 as per MODP Report

JF-17 name might be used as reference indicating the common subsystem in new platform with JF-17 like engine, Radar & other avionics etc etc but the I would not be surprised IF PAC only undertook the study for the design of twine engine fuselage based on the cropped delta design design. Both JF-17 and F-16 are also crop delta

Agreed .... IF this report is True then yes it will not be another JF-17 but a new platform here JF-17 might be used only as initial reference same as during the early days of JF-17 project it was given the name of failed project Super-7 from 1995 just because of the reason no other name was decided for new Project initiated in 1998-1999

It was reported/rumoured in past as well that VT-4 will use indigenous barrel for main gun.

No many systems and developments which already in public knowledge are left unreported in this report.
VT-4P does indeed use indigenous gun barrels. Similar to the ones on Al-Khalid. The Chinese barrel isn’t front removable unlike the ones on our VT-4s. it’s basically a combination of the Features from Russian 2A46M/KBA-3 and Chinese ZPT-98 (the gun on normal VT-4).

My two cents are
J10s are a stop gap acquisition for the time being and are not a replacement for the mirages they will be used in air superiority role as a counter for the rafale. (the role of No 15 Sqn has been changed from TA to MR) as evident from not retiring older mirages and sending them to a new squadron.

images (3).jpeg

Such incompetent figures/leadership. One would expect atleast 20-30 eyes to review such documents before being officially published. Shows the sad state of affairs our military is in today.
It's just a typo. Chill. There are far worse professional forces in the region than us.
I just don't get this Pakistani fascination about apni g*nd marna.

Last edited:
It's just a typo. Chill. There are far worse professional forces in the region than us.
I just don't get this Pakistani fascination about apni g*nd marna.
We have a habbit of grabbing defeat from the Jaws of a victory and miss no opportunity to rub own face in the mud.
We have seen a lot worse done by others countries with much more resources and awareness.

How do two engines with a higher thrust in a smaller aiframe correspond to more range? That makes no sense!
:hitwall:
Obviously you will have to scale it up essentially a new jet

I hope it make sense now

Fighter Aircraft two engines, non-stealth: I think the fastest solution is to buy MiG-35 from Russia with TOT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom