What's new

TV channels given 15 days to stop airing dubbed foreign Turkish and Indian series

Bd people stop watching Bangladeshi drama because of shitty contents and lack of quality.

Those of us Muslim, we know our buzurg grow bear, wear Kurta/ thobe and pray regularly.

These pro Hindu drama makers has been trying to portray such pictur that only practicing muslims are devail whereas Tagore worshiping mushrikeen are angle. Another word they declare war against Islam, Muslim and Islamic personalities. Hence these Bharti Dalals being discarded by decent muslims.

Seriuosly man, i like it so much and people sounds so smart when they talk about cars that don`t run in the country or about dragons and zombies. Not to mention all that hot $e* scenes from GOT, that whole family could sit together and watch. So impressive. So much fun.
But nooh all they want to watch illogical, stupid. out of the world family relationship dramas
Fun fact: The so called family oriented people of my batch students at medical college students got caught taking pictures of our teacher and making comments on her bodies...
she was like: "perhaps I the openness of my breast is too much for you"

Really hypocritical considering saree shows more skin that what she wore and yet they were judging her on what she wore and not on her intelligence.
Shows how immature and big hypocrites asians are...

So the $€Xy GOT scenes are irrelevant topics when considering the Indian tv serials bengalis watch are no better.

Ps. I am the only damn student from Kuwait (Bangladeshi citizen) in a group full of Indians.

Also most of top gear viewers women and men alike don't own those cars nor do they have them running in the streets. More of appreciation of art and scienctific achievements humans have reached throughout centuries if you look at it broadly.

Fun fact: The so called family oriented people of my batch students at medical college students got caught taking pictures of our teacher and making comments on her bodies...
she was like: "perhaps I the openness of my breast is too much for you"

Really hypocritical considering saree shows more skin that what she wore and yet they were judging her on what she wore and not on her intelligence.
Shows how immature and big hypocrites asians are...

So the $€Xy GOT scenes are irrelevant topics when considering the Indian tv serials bengalis watch are no better.

Ps. I am the only damn student from Kuwait (Bangladeshi citizen) in a group full of Indians.

Also most of top gear viewers women and men alike don't own those cars nor do they have them running in the streets. More of appreciation of art and scienctific achievements humans have reached throughout centuries if you look at it broadly.

I understand you are talking about a different topic, I will not comment on that, perhaps you are right with your observation.

On topic, OK I concede TOP-Gear is awesome, and shows with quality contents is really needed, but lets not give example of GOT or other brain dead zombie shows. After a while they become as boring as the local shows themselves.
Which year you are studying right now, if you don`t mind me asking ?

Last edited:
Not bad move. If your artiste are not getting work, you should protect your people with appropriate laws..I would have seen it differently if it would have been only Indian channel. But if you are banning all foreign channels to protect your people and their job. It is a good move.

screenshot-www.facebook.com-2016-12-04-04-25-08.png

It simply mean that BD arts need an upgrade..the Turks are capturing world screens with their top notch scripts and camera work..and the world especially Pak and BD needs to learn from them...

My suggestion to Bd lanati media to make
a drama based on Bhaktyaar Khilji or sultan salah uddin Ayubi. I guarantee Bd people will not let them down.

They are to stop making garbage dramas that relate to Hindu culture.

Sultan suleman is a garbage serial . I don't know even the turks watch it . bd tv serials are more crappy . I wish I could watch k deama or japanese series like oshin .

If Sultan Suleman is a garbage let the audience decide not to see it. Why should the jobless actors decide what is good or what is bad? Thing is, nothing good is created by these people in Dhaka. So, people watch foreign serials including those of India. Without a mind of creativity and with a villager's ghetto mind these artists should seek other ways to earn income. A competition is always good to improve the quality of Dhaka small screen.

Last edited:
I understand you are talking about a different topic, I will not comment on that, perhaps you are right with your observation.

On topic, OK I concede TOP-Gear is awesome, and shows with quality contents is really needed, but lets not give example of GOT or other brain dead zombie shows. After a while they become as boring as the local shows themselves.
Which year you are studying right now, if you don`t mind me asking ?

Well... maybe so but humans turning into snake with poor CGI effects isn't nice to watch either.
I don't mind answering... 1st year.

:raise:Question..Are Pakistani drama's allowed in Bangladesh..:what:

After Sultan Suleiman Deepto TV will broadcast another dubbed Turkish drama , Kashem Sultan.

This one.

Magnificent_Century_Kosem_Muhtesem_Yuzyil_Kosem.jpg
They do not look medieval Turks from any angle, but like some 'lord of the rings' characters

:raise:Question..Are Pakistani drama's allowed in Bangladesh..:what:

ARY Digital is moderately popular, more than local channels but due to more cultural affinity with India Indian channels are way more popular.

Your Humsafar serial was remade in Bengali this year.

ARY Digital is moderately popular, more than local channels but due to more cultural affinity with India Indian channels are way more popular.

Your Humsafar serial was remade in Bengali this year.

Wao.:pop:. How was it then..>:-)

My suggestion to Bd lanati media to make
a drama based on Bhaktyaar Khilji or sultan salah uddin Ayubi. I guarantee Bd people will not let them down.

They are to stop making garbage dramas that relate to Hindu culture.

You have good ideas, why don't you make effort in that direction. These figures that you mentioned are not known outside BD.

You don't have to ape our dramas or movies which are primarily made for our local audience. Bengal has long history of arts and literature. Why don't you tap into your literature for inspiration??

If you are creative then it is not difficult to make good dramas or movies. You don't need too much money to make one either. Try some iranian art movies which are made with shoestring budgets and yet they are very interesting to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom