What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The war in Syria has evolved into who is going to capture the most ruins

Meanwhile in syria

mexican-standoff-photo.jpg

And none of them armed.

Its said Byraktar armed ones are in use.

Still we have no enough choppers to give air support for land forces.
This I don't understand too. Don't we have ATAK's? Why aren't we using them?

Why isn't our army putting videos of ATAK pounding terrorists on youtube like US military does with their Apachi's?

Is it really hard to do?

Its said Byraktar armed ones are in use.

No, old ones didnt upgraded, nor new order given. Recent ones dont have armed capability. That "Armed" text was there even before TB2, it is something like "functional"

This I don't understand too. Don't we have ATAK's? Why aren't we using them?

Why isn't our army putting videos of ATAK pounding terrorists on youtube like US military does with their Apachi's?

Is it really hard to do?

Even cobras can be awesome. As far as I know that we have plenty enough cobra S or P version in our inventory. They can well operate over Syrian lands.

If I am wrong please correct me.

I have been watching the videos but one thing is bothering me.

Unfortunately TSK is neither technological nor technical superior over YPG. Yes of course we have tanks, planes, etc. But still we are lack in attack choppers, drones etc.

Still A3s are the back bone of TSK in Syria against terrorist YPG. Still we have no enough choppers to give air support for land forces. Alright we have sent Leo 2a4s but they have modern anti-tank missiles.

I feel really sad about that TSK is one step ahead what it was 1974 Cyprus Peace operation.

We have looooon way to go.

91Atak+AnkaS+1000Altay+Akkor+1800 Tulpar/Kaplan30+SakaryaG+KasirgaG+ParsSTA+Kaplan10STA combination solve all those problems in Land Forces by 2020 bro.

Ok bro. This is a great informative thread. Let's proceed our own way not to drail the real subject.

Most of the IS terrorists retreated to Al-Bab, but there is still resistance, little. 2 IS terrorists captured by FSA.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom