What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I was talking about Afrin, where Kurds live, not Arab land. As I said, YPG should get out of areas that doesn't belong to them, it's very simple and clear.

PS: The fact that trolls are insulting me personally instead of answering shows who is actually right and who can't tolerate the truth.
Bro, we've talked about this before. Turkish govt said that ypg should leave all areas and the local population should stay like it was before the Syria conflict started. Arabs, Kurds, Turkmen and other locals will stay. I'm not sure of this, but maybe refugees originating from the area might be brought back from Turkey to their deserted hometowns.

Therefore, accusing Turkey of ethnic cleansing before such a thing really happens is just nothing but unnecessary barking. In the meanwhile it is documented by Amnesty that ypg is the one ethnic cleansing, and you know very well why, simply because they have US support they think/thought they can do whatever they want (e.g. kick as much non-Kurds out so as to make their would-be state homogenous).

D36NpO.jpg

:D
Some of you Turks have this logic : " only what a Turks says, is true "

Be humble ...

Last edited:
ok guys lets play a game. The TAF today took many strategic areas from the hands of the rats. So this evening what do you think they will slander us with. I think we will be accused of genocide and killing civilians
"Erdogan starting to take ex- Ottoman territories. Who is next?"

You know all those territories won with so few FSA soldiers makes me think that any given line could be overrun with enough personell. Seems very fragile to me.

I was expecting 2-3 more days to pass Sajur river, but hey they just passed it in the same day they took Amarinah. I think YPG is just overrated terrorist organisation. They are nothing without Coalition Airforce. They have few ATGM and thats it.

The map looks awesome !!!
TSK didnt use all of its capability and the advancement is just awesome. I am wondering if TSK add more airstrikes what the effect will be. :D

Back
Top Bottom