What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Ok, the operation started with an address of fighting ISIS so far all we see the SDF been targeted not ISIS?
Look at the maps in this thread, isis has been targeted too. Or just speak out your mind 'Turkey supports isis, that's why isis just runs away' :D seriously, though, i think isis just retreats from insignificant towns, we shall see at Al-Bab. Ypg resists more than isis, but the real critical fight will be at Menbic. Actually i think isis is quite overrated, maybe they might even have manpower shortage in Syria, hence all the retreats.

Edit; since ypg resists way more than isis does for the moment and the fact that ypg supporters make a lot of noise on twitter and media (especially western media) etc., people who dont follow these developments closely might think Turkey is only attacking ypg, which is false.

Furthermore, sdf is more of a token name considering majority of the members are ypg. 'Sdf' conquers lands and they are added to ypg's control. Yeah, sure.

Last edited:
Look at the maps in this thread, isis has been targeted too. Or just speak out your mind 'Turkey supports isis, that's why isis just runs away' :D seriously, though, i think isis just retreats from insignificant towns, we shall see at Al-Bab. Ypg resists more than isis, but the real critical fight will be at Menbic. Actually i think isis is quite overrated, maybe they might even have manpower shortage in Syria, hence all the retreats.
Nope Isis isn't the equal of the TAF. It's the equal of second rate, useless militaries such as Iraqs and Syrias. Some morons just can't admit it

This I don't understand too. Don't we have ATAK's? Why aren't we using them?

Why isn't our army putting videos of ATAK pounding terrorists on youtube like US military does with their Apachi's?

Is it really hard to do?

I,personally, do not want to see a video of a Turkish attack helo flying over the conflict zones at Syria. Nowadays it shouldnt be so hard to obtain manpads in Syria.

original.jpg

rEZm27.jpg

Look to the picture, pathetic people they thought with the help of west they would founding a State. Donkeys from Turkey went go and fight, shitty paper work and they become a fighter. The nice days are over, you are fighting a real army ahahah.

tsk_tarafindan_vurulan_pyd_pkk_hedeflerinden_ilk_goruntuler_1472405083_4911.jpg

Over ten villages have been taken from ISIS. Advances against them are underreported.

Maybe time to recruit and train refugees from Turkey?

lt's a little bit late for that but it would be really awesome.

There are over 3M Syrians living in Turkey, finding and training 3000-5000 fighters should'nt be that hard :)

There are reports of refugees signing up to retake their lands with the backing of the TAF
Let's hope so. It's very very strange to see (young) able bodied Syrian male refugees running away or having a good time in Turkey. Then they say 'foreign fighters are pouring into Syria to fight on the side of fsa or Assad', no shit if the native able men run off. They should join a side, be it Assad or fsa, and fight for their future.

Or our govt could take Iran as an example. If i'm not mistaken, an Afghani refugee family will be given Iranian citizenship if a male of that family fights for Assad in Syria.

Last edited:
Of adam çok karizmatik olmuş gülerken öyle. Havalı adam baya, siyah giysiler daha yakışıyor keşke simsiyah üniformalara bürünse hep :)

O değilde bu kadar apo ve PKK malzemesiyle yakalanmaları iyi olmuş. ABD iyice sıkışacak köşeye he he he :)
Ne sıkışacak? Heriflerin Savunma Bakanı 5 ay önce itiraf etti. Ama ne kadar gerizekalı olduklarını kanıtlıyoruz dünya nın önünde. İyi oldu

What about your fence line (wall), where its start where will it be finished and what's the current situation. How many km is left?

No order till now. Do you really want to produce 1800 Tulpar/Kaplan-30 (you mean Kaplan-20)?

New generation ZMA project aims to reveal 9 prototypes on different configurations. The project contains totally 1800 ZMA production to replace obsolete M-133 and derivatives. Besides, There is a seperate powerpack project to power up new generation ZMA vehicles. The powerpack projects aims to produce national engines generating max. 600kw power to integrate the vehicles up to 40t.

Is there any decision of turkey moving to the eastern side of the Euphrates?

Back
Top Bottom