What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

thats normal here in germany the same.. they are good organized some turks here think they are organised by leftist and governmental hidden programs that teach and tell them to organize via social media forums and so on.. one turk says something to one of them than from 200 kilometers of radius they will gather together..

in germany 2014 a huge groub of yezidi kurds attacked a chechen family because the father had a beard..
but this bunch of mountain apes forgot with whom they messed up all over germany hundret chechens arrived to pound their asses in the end hundret chechens vs 300 kurds..

the problem with turks is they dont hold together some of them are the first ones who would tell the police the son of so and so was there.. exept some areas if you have many kara denizli in one area they will more likly to help each other out.. same to many ppl around yozgat.. better not to mess up with both of them..

maybe something have to change in the minds of turks .. but for now they chase money and sleep and look for comfort.. one good thing is the youth is better and is getting closer.. so I have hope :)

inshallah they will die and bleed to death

I forgot to post the youtube video
Germany seems to have seen the real face of PKK finally?

Man! you are such an idiot

You think that no one can understand Arabic in this forum or what?

They are SAA's soldiers, Syrian army , that have entered Afrin. Go s@k Israelis

Can you translate what they are talking about, please.

I think the point is that they speak arabic, which they obviously do.
He implies that it's enough evidence to suggest that they aren't from Iran.

But who knows

"We are in the center of Afrin city, the public forces of Syrian army (national volunteers)

He introduces Turkey as an enemy and says that we are stopping their forces from advancing in the Jenderes area which surrounds Afrin and on the boundaries of Turkey. He continues : As you can see we the Syrian soldiers are countering the Turkish enemy, on their boundaries and also in Afrin city."

No where he said something about Iran or it's support, the poster of that video clip is a liar

"We are in the center of Afrin city, the public forces of Syrian army (national volunteers)

He introduces Turkey as an enemy and says that we are stopping their forces from advancing in the Jenderes area which surrounds Afrin and on the boundaries of Turkey. He continues : As you can see we the Syrian soldiers are countering the Turkish enemy, on their boundaries and also in Afrin city."

No where he said something about Iran or it's support, the poster of that video clip is a liar

Hezbollah call themselves "Syrian soldiers " when they are on the fronts...
Those groups entering Afrin are Supported by Iran and ASSad...

And may I ask when does we can qualify that Iran "send" something?
When we are founding Toophan ATGMs? When we are founding Iranian Safir light tactical vehicles? Iranian made rockets?

Enlighten me...

Hezbollah call themselves "Syrian soldiers " when they are on the fronts...
Those groups entering Afrin are Supported by Iran and ASSad...

And may I ask when does we can qualify that Iran "send" something?
When we are founding Toophan ATGMs? When we are founding Iranian Safir light tactical vehicles? Iranian made rockets?

Enlighten me...
Syrian army is a buyer of Iran's military equipment. What do you expect?

And they are the Syrian nationals, the volunteers that are defending their own country. The much you lie, the more i get disappointed with your biased mind. Before mods come, cut this bs

And they are the Syrian nationals, the volunteers that are defending their own country. The much you lie, the more i get disappointed with your biased mind. Before mods come, cut this bs
Threatening???
Turkish Army is going to slaughter every terrorist dispite of their nationality, dont worry.
For us doesnt matter whom to kill, being terrorist enough :)
No mercy to terrorists.

:lol:

Man! lean Arabic, i don't know who, but someone wants you guys to be fooled. they are Syrian people not Shi'ite militias :lol:, however, i can understand the "black shunt" meaning during a war. He never spelled the word of Zion, it's spelled SAAhyoon in Arabic. Find it if you can :enjoy:

No...
Oh... Boy you forgot something... or misunderstood me
Those Iranian weapons weren't ONLY in the hands of those militias...but the YPG in Afrin...

Iran doesn't use one side... she plays with everyone in the front... like a ...

No...
Oh... Boy you forgot something... or misunderstood me
Those Iranian weapons weren't ONLY in the hands of those militias...but the YPG in Afrin...

Iran doesn't use one side... she plays with everyone in the front... like a ...
Syrian government has asked YPG for cooperation with central government to counter Turkish aggression. Still i can't find Iran's role in supporting YPG, SAA is arming them. They are in one country and Turkey's move is uniting whole Syrian people.

Syrian government has asked YPG for cooperation with central government to counter Turkish aggression. Still i can't find Iran's role in supporting YPG, SAA is arming them. They are in one country and Turkey's move is uniting whole Syrian people.

Uniting who with who?
As for now... the fronts and alliances are the same...

And tbh... it's not a good day for RU-IR alliance... IR is playing few cards alone...something RU isn't very happy about it...

Keep be united...

Let me show you how stupid your analogy is:

ISIS terrorists on a Turkish Leopard 2 ===> Turkey gives Leopard to ISIS.

710.jpg

ISIS terrorist on a Turkish ACV-15====> Turkey gives ACV to ISIS.
335.jpg

The same ACV 15 in SAA hands (captured from ISIS)====> Turkey arms SAA.

21467686_0.jpg

Iranian Safir jeep captured by ISIS from Iraqi forces ====> Iran gives ISIS jeeps to fight itself.

ISIS%2Bgot%2Bits%2Bhands%2Bon%2Bmore%2BUS%2Band%2BIranian%2Bweapons%2Bin%2BRamadi%2BIraq%2B2.jpg

Do you see the stupid analogy or do I need to explain more? It's freaking war with like dozens of groups constantly capturing areas/equipment from each other or weapons sold on black market.

Ironically, some of the TOW ATGMs used by YPG were sent to Syria through Turkey itself (mostly paid for by Qatar, KSA or US) and then captured by YPG from FSA/Nusra/ISIS. See, that's the irony of war.

Back
Top Bottom