What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Those Shiite militias are doomed to die and so they will.

İf the Gov. gives support, our military will take care of the rest.

May l have to remind you Olive Branch OP wasn't decided overnight we have prepared and reconned the area for the last 8 months and we probably considered every possibility.

Pro-Assad forces entering Afrin isn't really a surprise to me it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Either;
-Kurds would invite Assad because they couldn't hold against Turkey and FSA
Or;
-Pro-Assad forces would eventually overrun the weakened Kurdish forces in Afrin.

Either way, they would have intervened.

Our determination only will show how much they will intervene, they might take Afrin center or if we act frail they might attempt to take countryside + Tel-Rıfat and we only hold on to the currently captured border towns.

Amk picleri ,100 kisi vs 4/5 kisiye karsi

thats normal here in germany the same.. they are good organized some turks here think they are organised by leftist and governmental hidden programs that teach and tell them to organize via social media forums and so on.. one turk says something to one of them than from 200 kilometers of radius they will gather together..

in germany 2014 a huge groub of yezidi kurds attacked a chechen family because the father had a beard..
but this bunch of mountain apes forgot with whom they messed up all over germany hundret chechens arrived to pound their asses in the end hundret chechens vs 300 kurds..

the problem with turks is they dont hold together some of them are the first ones who would tell the police the son of so and so was there.. exept some areas if you have many kara denizli in one area they will more likly to help each other out.. same to many ppl around yozgat.. better not to mess up with both of them..

maybe something have to change in the minds of turks .. but for now they chase money and sleep and look for comfort.. one good thing is the youth is better and is getting closer.. so I have hope :)

Those Shiite militias are doomed to die and so they will.

inshallah they will die and bleed to death

I forgot to post the youtube video

We should create groups in europe to counter their street terror. We dont need hundreds just like 50 boxers or so is enough against at least 600 of them

Turkey and FSA in a brilliant position right now.
DWkB9gBW0AAias7.jpg

See that if they take Kotanli in the East and Badinli in the West, the entire northern portion basically comes under their control as all road networks get blocked. I wish I could help them.

No chance, the European Police is with them... especially in Demonstrations!

Otherwise they would never bark so loud...
Inspect all videos to scan their faces attend demonstrations from safe distance gather info and if there is seen any familiar face go break in their houses go beat them torture them until they cant walk and molotov their cultural centers muhahah i know im imagining too much

Back
Top Bottom