What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkey did not create isis they came mainly from irak when maliki gave up mosul and opened the borders back then they were called (the islamic state of irak) they poured into syria when the revolution was successful and almost toppled assad yeah coincidence, some of them came throught turkey but turkey thought that arab spring people were pro freedom and democracy so they turned a blind eye and let them in some helped the rebels and were pro freedom and democracy but many others were salafist in disquise some pro isis some pro alqaida then turkey started stopping them and made background checks but the harm was already done and given turkey is a touristic country some of them came here as tourist but entered in syria unnoficially like the mexicans enter the us, poor syrians you are the unluckiest people on earth

Don't matter, if Erdogan would go in Syria you would see them writing you wtf are we doing in syria. You can go back and search what the members wrote about the beginning of the war, what Turkey should do. Most of the member her wher saying we have nothing to do with syria, non of us bussines and other bs.

And now most of the members are talking about interfering syria:-). Don't believe everything you read on the forum.

Don't matter, if Erdogan would go in Syria you would see them writing you wtf are we doing in syria. You can go back and search what the members wrote about the beginning of the war, what Turkey should do. Most of the member her wher saying we have nothing to do with syria, non of us bussines and other bs.

And now most of the members are talking about interfering syria:-). Don't believe everything you read on the forum.

We were on the wrong side at the beginning of the war. yelling at esad calling him a butcher made things worse. we need to change our foreign policy asap. and rte should keep his mouth shut

We were on the wrong side at the beginning of the war. yelling at esad calling him a butcher made things worse. we need to change our foreign policy asap. and rte should keep his mouth shut
Ironically you are not completely wrong if turkey sided with assad he would already be gone by now you known many of your so called allies make their political stance the opposite of yours even if it means siding with terrorists and i am not joking

Last edited:

You said it perfectly! We complain about the US and EU hypocrites but we are damned if we do and damned if we don't by our own people first...

Turkey did not create isis

Yes we didn't care isis. In fact we didn't have to care 'em. The war in Syria wasn't our business. Fighting against isis wasn't our business. As @bedbin says our policy over the Syrian issue was wrong from the beginning. If we could have a clever leader we wouldn't have had current situation now. Being neutral isn't wrong thing to do at war. We could be neutral.

Best think we had to do was just opening a buffer zone in Syria along the Turkish border to counter civilians and protect 'em there. We had right to do that and none could bother us.

Anyways the story is well known for everyone. We are in the worst situation now due to unrealistic and childish policies.

I wish TSK will overcome of this hard burden.

P.S: It's so ridiculous. Our gov. messes up both internal/foreign then sends TSK to clean it up.

P.S: It's so ridiculous. Our gov. messes up both internal/foreign then sends TSK to clean it up.

TSK has being doing this for a very long time, the bad thing is that the TSK seems to be no longer control of itself, as political figure-heads have been put into positions that were classically for military personnel... so whatever the political agenda, TSK will be forced to do what it is told.

Yes we didn't care isis. In fact we didn't have to care 'em. The war in Syria wasn't our business. Fighting against isis wasn't our business.
Listen you were forced into your policy in syria and getting into syria to fight isis pyd pkk is the right thing to do and had to be done even before to protect yourself from their attacks, and even assad and his father regime before the revolution helped the pkk terrorists by arming them they were used to attack turkey indirectly

Yes we didn't care isis. In fact we didn't have to care 'em. The war in Syria wasn't our business. Fighting against isis wasn't our business. As @bedbin says our policy over the Syrian issue was wrong from the beginning. If we could have a clever leader we wouldn't have had current situation now. Being neutral isn't wrong thing to do at war. We could be neutral.

Best think we had to do was just opening a buffer zone in Syria along the Turkish border to counter civilians and protect 'em there. We had right to do that and none could bother us.

Anyways the story is well known for everyone. We are in the worst situation now due to unrealistic and childish policies.

I wish TSK will overcome of this hard burden.

How you mean its not our business? Its right beside our border. If Turkey didnt start the Firat Kalkan there would be possible a straight pkk line from north iraq to north syria.

@Bouhmeed

No we aren't forced to fight in Syria at the very beginning. We onboard the boat with our beloved allies to bring democracy to Syrians but our allies betrayed us and beside of our enemies. Our wrong policies dragged us in to Syrian swamp. As I said we could be neutral and that may have given us better opportunities time to time when the situation was changed.

To manage such a policy we needed in a leader. A real leader who could lead us through. But darn it we didn't and don't have one.

@Killuminati

I say it so confidently coz I have reasons for that statement as you see.

Dragging your own state in a war is not an achievement. A good leader always finds a way to keep his country and people away from the war whatsoever.

But you can't understand it.

Last edited:
@Bouhmeed

No we aren't forced to fight in Syria in very beginning. We onboard the boat with our beloved allies to bring democracy to Syrians but our allies betrayed us and beside of our enemies. Our wrong policies dragged us in to Syrian swamp. As I said we could be neutral and that may have given us better opportunities time to time when the situation was changed.

To manage such a policy we needed in a leader. A real leader who could lead us through. But darn it we didn't and don't have one.

@Killuminati

I say it so confidently coz I have reasons for that statement as you see.

Dragging your own state in a war is not an achievement. A good leader always finds a way to keep his country and people away from the war whatsoever.

But you can't understand it.

Cant see 1 sensible nor a logical statement.

That's because you can't understand as I said.
You did not have the choice not to intervene, isis had in mind to conquer turkey don't you known it, you should had intervened even before when isis poured into syria from irak but not easy back then to known what would happen, so neutrality did not help quite the opposite actually

@Bouhmeed

Lol Isis conquers Turkiye? And you justify yourself whit that.

Ok dude I am done.
Yes they had this in mind and said it openly and they are hundred of times stronger than pkk that you struggle with right now without aircraft strikes they would have taken the whole syria yes you should be worried

I will tell you the truth and i know some of will not agree.Some general in turkish army was and still ignorant,because of them Asaad still in syria and YPG in north syria.Some of generals are Feto and other no.Turkey had a chance to enter syria before Russia.If am wrong why after the coup,turkey decided to enter syria ?

because the waited until their butts really hurt too much then they did one step in syria but they didn't dare to get the other leg in syria

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom