What's new

Turk-Pak partnership goes beyond historical bonds

Come on !!!
Don’t be stupid man,
2025 seems like nothing, it will take PAF to make Block 4 by 2025 let alone TAI making TFX and that too into Production.

I reckon, even first prototype won’t fly at least before late 2026 or 2027.

Turkey is facing issues, Turkey itself claims that TFX will go to production by 2032, meanwhile, Turkey will go for russian solutions to fill up the technological gap That has been left by being abandoned from JSF.
@jupiter2007 is knows nothing about what he is talking about, for example USA make/develop ATF/F-22 project nearly 25 year and same goes to F35/JSF project 1992-2017, so why he assume that Turkey is able to develop TFX within decade

Amazed at you @dBSPL for not knowning completely about your own NATIONAL LEVEL PROJECT !!! We Pakistanis on the other hand peel of skins from small piece of information to satisfy our cravings to Accept our advancements and successes !!!

The CGIs above belong to the project run by KAI. It does not have anything to do with Turkey. Speculated names ( such as CX100/200 etc.) could be fictitious or Korean original project names,but i know that it is nothing to do with MMU project.

Three main "ideas" emerged in the conceptual design process of MMU. However, the preliminary design process is continues through a single mainframe as it's supposed to be.

The CGIs above belong to the project run by KAI. It does not have anything to do with Turkey. Speculated names ( such as CX100/200 etc.) could be fictitious or Korean original project names,but i know that it is nothing to do with MMU project. It could be fan made art works, i dont know.

Three main "ideas" emerged in the conceptual design process of MMU. However, the preliminary design process is continues through a single mainframe as it's supposed to be.
I am sorry, but they aren’t KAI

Just googled, yes they are,
But the concepts are same tho, just the difference that the tfx canard design was also a single engine
No, its early concept by TAI, Turkey already finalized conventional design similar to F-22, but on the other hand KFX has a different approach then TFX, Their V-1 will be a similar to EF-2000 abit more reduced RCS, V-2 will be a more like F-35 and last V-3 is more like F-22 (ALL WEAPONS STORE INTERNALLY)

Come on !!!
Don’t be stupid man,
2025 seems like nothing, it will take PAF to make Block 4 by 2025 let alone TAI making TFX and that too into Production.

I reckon, even first prototype won’t fly at least before late 2026 or 2027.

Turkey is facing issues, Turkey itself claims that TFX will go to production by 2032, meanwhile, Turkey will go for russian solutions to fill up the technological gap That has been left by being abandoned from JSF.

I was quoting an article, and according to this article first prototype will be build by 2023 and production to start by 2025. Even if it’s delayed, it won’t be delayed more than 5 years and Production might start from 2030. Let’s not compare Turkey with Pakistan and India.
Pakistan is completely dependent on China. Turkey has decent aviation industry and has a good relationship European countries.

I was quoting an article, and according to this article first prototype will be build by 2023 and production to start by 2025. Even if it’s delayed, it won’t be delayed more than 5 years and Production might start from 2030. Let’s not compare Turkey with Pakistan and India.
Pakistan is completely dependent on China. Turkey has decent aviation industry and has a good relationship European countries.
The most important factor in all of these speculations is the Turkish engine projects. If they come to fruition early in this decade and are proven to be reliable we will see more progress on the TFX project. PAF may also look at that angle and maybe pitch in with joint research in avionics and perhaps composites as these can be joint projects built at both sides and research and outcomes shared for mutual benefit.
I agree with posters who suggest we will/should have an NGF prior to our 5th generation fighter. Now if the Rurks are willing to pitch in with reopening the design of JFT and looking at an NGF approximately in the middle weight category(as at this weight category the prospect of incorporating meaningful tech is becoming more and more difficult) with a Turkish engine we might have a real beauty on our hands with lo observable features recessed weapons and perhaps space for 2/4 BVRs in a concealed position.
These remain my arguments thoughts so please feel free to disagree.
Am I thinking too much along this line?
A

FC-35 is way more practical than Turkish 5th generation project

we simply cannot afford another T-129

after Iran its our turn better not buy any Western equipment

Chinese equipment is only viable option

Turkey - Pakistan- Iran are Top of Agenda for NWO

Indonesia/Malaysia are the other countries but less of a military threat for NWO

The recent sale of F35 to Israel and Greece is an indication of boosting up a presence against Turkey

NWO is desperate to disrupt iRAN and create an artificial barrier between Iran/Pakistan border

Small subtle moves but can't escape the Hawk's eye that I posses

Last edited:
FC-35 is way more practical than Turkish 5th generation project

we simply cannot afford another T-129

after Iran its our turn better not buy any Western equipment

Chinese equipment is only viable option
I think there has been a certain reluctance on the part of the Chinese to allow too much independence to PAC as it creates competition. If we want F35 as an off the shelf buy then it may not be too much of a problem but if we want local priduction wity assemblies and offsets we need to be able to show we will have other options in case of denial. This in my view remains a cogent reason for PAF/PAC cozying up to TAI. It also seems there is a certain maturity to the equiment which PAF likes. As to the coming wars there maybe too many to reckon with and currently it seems fruitless to ponder on it. We need financial and manufacturing independence as soon as possible to be able to stand on our own feet. Without economic and material independence we will cwrtainly lose the coming wars. It is a dimension of this war that we have been subjected to economic terrorism and have been losing out for decades without being aware.
Let us see how this transpires.
A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom