What's new

Tracking jf-17 information post Zuhai air show

Status
Not open for further replies.
more information released by EagleHannan
Re: JF-17 related discussion: Jan - Dec 2010
Thanks brother nDad and I am surprised and happy that the credibility of this forum is accepted even in China. Those in China know CenturyChina is a very important website for masses. The site is known for its breaking news and unbiased journalism. However, there are some parts, i wish i wouldnt have posted like the Sherdil pilots comments and my own comments about J-10 - Aug1 team's performace.

This information ending up in CenturyChina website was least of my expectations. I am glad however that our freinds in China are so concerned about our cooperation and appreciate it.

Coming back to Topic, One more thing I am allowed to add here is (Yes I did confirm its no top secret and indians are not waiting for someone to post it for them) is our embrace to new tactics including use of drones which emmit RCS of a known aircraft in order to fool/clutter/overwhelm the ground based enemy radars. I saw such a thing myself in Singapore where Israelis were showcasing their drones with this capability.
Israelis have already used such tactics and thats awesome to know such tactics are not limited to them.

and some images . . . . . . .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks and love u :china:
:china::pakistan:

EagleHannan should have been responsible in the way he posted the sherdil pilot claiming that chinese pilots were flying half heartedly [like old men]---

this is a way that fighter pilots talk to each other-- and they take it lightly and as a constructive challange

[this way of saying ''working like old men'' -- is said regularly in pakistan in a light way--- my elders have said that to me a milion times , eventhough im not lazy ;-)) ]

--but, when this statement is translated literally via google translate , by our chinese friends, they feel hurt-----

just take a look at different chinese forums and youll know what i mean..

---
EagleHannan should definately clarify it on his boards

MY chinese brothers can also pass this around , if they like

cheers!
:pakistan::china:

Last edited:
A summary of Eagle hannan's message which he posted in another forum

I had no clue that my work would be so widely distributed. I'm really doing my best and with sincerity. Don't agree with me, that's fine. Don't like my translation, that's fine too. What saddens me most is to see Pakistanis call me names, that too on Pakdef. I have left the United States, material well being, possessions and benefits and family to struggle for Islam and Pakistan, a country I don't claim to belong to. The least one could do is show some modicum of respect. But then, fortunately my reward is elsewhere.

Pshamim sb reply to Mastan khan's post

I do not find anything confidential being leaked. In fact most of what Eagle Hannan sahib has posted is available through open sourse. We may have timeline discussed but then most of it is speculative as always.

In defence of Mastan Khan Saheb, I may say that he is one of the mos passionate t if not the most passionate and ardent supporter of JF-17 and its capabilities. He always means well and that is why the most critical.
Higher Thrust Engines and larger wing span always increase the capability but very difficul to hide. Apart from the known capabilities in the open, I will be extremely alarmed if we start to see information on JF-17s precise capabilities, reliability e and versatility and the systems supporting them which may include:

Maneuverability which includes Turn Rates, Roles and Angle of Attack. This explains why Indians have been assembling videos of J-10, JF-17 and their LCA to compare them
Corner Velocity which helps ascertains the best turn rates of an aircraft.
Ground Mapping,
Homing and Bombing accuracy in advese and bad weather
precision strike, low observable technologiy
Mission Range and endurance
Situational Awareness Technologies
Uninterrupted Communication Details
AEA Capabilities
Reactive and pre-emptive jamming technologies wmployed

A lot more can be added which is far more important than knowing what Mr. Eagle Hannan has mentioned in his post. There are no secret out. Sleep well with the knowledge that PAF has not disclosed any more than necessary. His post has not helped save any time for Indians who are now talking more about the LCA Mark II in the 2014-2018 time frame than the original MK-1 which is still not ready.
Like the saying goes” It is too difficult to make the First Million, so I am working on the 2nd now” The new Indian Mantra.

Note: copied from other forum

Eagle hannan

Dear Memebers

Just read what was said, shocked me but here is what i have to say:

I am extremely careful about information I gave here because I clearly told all I interacted with that I do post on this forum and while in conversation, they did tell me what not to write. I myself belong to a company which has information security as top priority and I totally understand what to hold back.

For cross check of information and autheticity, I will send some info to Psmim sahib, Usman Shabbir, and Munir. Its upto moderator now to change/delete if required.

I can assure you that in-service, PAF personal do read this forum. To my contacts, i always E-mail the link and they do read this all. If it was info security concern raised by them I would have deleted my post.

If you read my posts, most of them are initialized after reading comments from our other esteemed memebers. I only cleared a few points with a little bit info that I exclusively asked them and informed them I will post here on this forum. Like I said, i do Email a few personal, the links of my posts.

PLease dont grill me for wrong doing

I think the information quoted by EAGLE is not classified one but a clarification of doubts and myths. He is a true son of soil and cant do such a mistake for which his country suffer. Anyhow I bet if we release all the information about JF 17, still the Saffron Bandits cant even copy the things properly after all the power of meat cannot be replaced by COW COLA.:chilli::pakistan:

My 2 cents:

Yarr that was great thread MANI Good job.......:tup:

but while tracking information, as i pointed out this b4, can anyone show me where exactly Jf-17s Chaff and flare dispensers. there are too many belly pics on JFT on surface from recent flight demonstration. as i tried hard to find it on higher resolution pics but cant find a single.
here is the pic
1011152357bee4bcb9630c251b.jpg

Hi, that is the JF-17 firing the PL-5EII missile. This was done quite a few months ago. I can't wait to see the JF-17 with the SD-10A/B. I have read on the forum that it has already been integrated and tested. Take care.

Farnborough air show, zuhai air show....

How many JF-17 got sold?

I think the information quoted by EAGLE is not classified one but a clarification of doubts and myths. He is a true son of soil and cant do such a mistake for which his country suffer. Anyhow I bet if we release all the information about JF 17, still the Saffron Bandits cant even copy the things properly after all the power of meat cannot be replaced by COW COLA.:chilli::pakistan:

My 2 cents:

Hi,

Welcome to the board and to the discussion first of all----. Secondly----your screen name is very offencive---I am surprised how the moderators let it be. How would names like crescent slayer---topi slayer or others likewise sound---nor very good.

As I have pointed out many a times----my countrymen act so innocent about world affairs---that at times the things becomes shocking. The worse on top of it is the trial they go through by trying to cover up and not wanting to understand the tribulations, consequences and after effects of what they have discolsed.

It may not be the disclosure in itslef that is an issue----it is the timing of the disclosure---the source of the disclosure---the manner of the reliable information obtained that becomes an issue.

I don't like to quote from the Hadith---but if some of you might do some research---when the prophet was in medina and muslims were gaining strength----some of them were trying to show off their new found strength and would strutt around with their wears and wouldopenly challenge those of mecca----to that practise---the prophet told his followers to lay low---do not display their strenghts---donot let the enemy know what they have.

You guys know that it our cultural habbit that all we muslims lambast each other with all these hadith when we don't agree to what the other is doing----but when when it comes to the most strategic issues and practise----we just look away.

Why is this disclosure about missile systems made----it is made out of FEAR---fear of not having the system to defend ourself and the country---. This shows a certain lack of confidence in our abilities to flaunt publicly----just like a frog inflates its self to look bigger to an adversary----or some animal raise their body hair or scales to look more aggressive to scare away the opponent.

Like somene on the board stated that everybody knows of what paks capabilities are---once awhile there is a surprise---and that surpr5ise completely changes the balance of power.

Didn't you people like the surprise launch of the BABUR cruise missile---did it not catch the enemy with its pants down---did we not make a better missile launch notification treaty with india without telling them of what we had---you know that we have to notify india and vice versa of all missile launch tests before hand---they didnot know that we had an operational cruise missile system---they didnot include it in the bargain and we left it out.

It gave us a big big surprise and advantage over our adversaries systems----so---they knew that we were on to something---but what they didnot know was when----.

Now---why then the pak airforce has taken the STUPID PILL and disclosed what it wants and it will get---of something that we maynot have operational for the next possible two years time.

Do you people lack so much in vanity---that for a short glory on this defence web-site you will spill out the secrets.

How long are the pakistanis going to live on what they are going to get i n the future---rather than knowing in their hearts what they have---or wait till the moment you display it openly an active system.

I mean to say---is their any limit to a national stupidity and cover up---I want to ask ---has anyone ever heard the words---a surprising new eapons system that the enemy displayed that caught us by surprise---or the enemy came out with this new system that we had heard about but didnot know it was operational.

Our nuc program stayed under veil of secrecy for the longest period of time---our capabilities were assumed by others---some thought that their were failures in the mid 80's when we cold tested our devices---even Tom Clancy wrote about it in one of his books---even our neighbour india had the day light shot out of its sight when we detonated the weapons----of all the people----india was on top our nuc program---so close to us and they didnot have any clue to where we were at----.

Or the BABUR cruise missile---. Now that india knows about it---they can take counter measure and that is fine---but we have a developed and operating system and we can advance it to where we need it to be. We have an edge that won't be yileded for awhile.

That edge---that time of uncertainity---had been given away by those disclosures---everybody knew we were getting the sd 10----but the news never gained urgency---it was flopping round like a kite ( patang ) without any air----but then this news has given i wings that it didnot have before---.

Before india knew something was in themaking----now they have been served the actual notice two years ahead of time---it is no the news people----it is the delivery of the news and the timing of the news that matters---a news in itself is noting---just a 24 hour fad---but iof the timing is correct---it will get wings to fly high.

Let me give you an example---but before that let me expain it as well---in america many a men kill their wives----women are klilled one way or the other----unless it is a high profile case---the news never ctaches up---maybe once on the tv----but on a very slow news day throughtout america----this woman is killed in stockton area in california---her husband is a suspect after a while---the tv stations don't have anything excitin going on----the local news goes viral---within hours it has gone nationwide and then world wide----and didnot stop till scott Peterson got convicted of murder---possibly for close to a year---this news of murder is in everyone's ears---a house wife got killd by her husband.

PAF realesd this news out of shear stupidity on their part---look at their track record---look at their deeds of the last 40 years---failure---failure---failure---they strut around for what they don't have---they strut around for what they are going to get and that gets sanctioned as well---they strut around for nothing---.

They released this news out of shame of their impotency that they had for the longest period of times---they wanted to look stronger before they became stronger just for show----like they always do---. And there was no need for it that this stage----paf had gotten what it wanted---they should have stayed put and kept a lid on it.

If our nuc scientists didnot strut around their product beforehand----or the crew that designed and flew the BABUR cruise missile kept it a last minute secret---paf should have done the same---.

This thread is mother of all the thanks...............

Mujhe bhi kuch dedo bhaiyo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom