What's new

JF-17 Block-3 Induction Imminent

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
20230218_094958.jpg

First Batch of JF-17C Block-III will be handed over to PAF shortly. As per sources, aircrew training is already in progress at PAC so that operationalization takes place in minimum time.
Note that JF-17C is a totally different experience due to advanced avionics & FBW.
Some sources suggest that delivery will commence from next month.

The delay is attributed to COVID and last moment changes in Combat Avionics. While airframe production continued at normal pace the avionics integration and qualification of new systems at PAC delayed the operationalization.

At least 12 airframes were spotted at PAC.

CREDIT : Falcon Strike Syndicate.

Last edited:
wasn't the first batch of block 3 scheduled to be handed over in 2019? What went wrong?

@Windjammer didn't we see some images of them rolling out a few months back though?

also it seems the airframe is largely the same and this is simply just an avionics update for the most part.

what separates block 3 from block 2?

J10C is flying

so JF17 Block III can take time to design and develop no need to rush so fast and then play catch up later

however I would like to see 2 x JF17 Block III flanking a JF17B Block II + IFR on parade day

How many J10c do we currently have and what is the current order, I know eventually we may have up to 100 but what's the current order

That doubtful as well, no fuel to fly them. Run out of forex to buy fuel oil..
As for the total fuel consumption in Pak, the two thirds are "smuggled" as per the official sources. And, 90% of the gas stations in Pak are owned by their military business complexes....

How many J10c do we currently have and what is the current order, I know eventually we may have up to 100 but what's the current order
I am pretty sure it'll be kept secret. As for the PAF's J-10Cs, Jf-17 B3s etc., they can be always securely parked at the other side of the Karakoram mountains.....

View attachment 916891

First Batch of JF-17C Block-III will be handed over to PAF shortly. As per sources, aircrew training is already in progress at PAC so that operationalization takes place in minimum time.
Note that JF-17C is a totally different experience due to advanced avionics & FBW.
Some sources suggest that delivery will commence from next month.

The delay is attributed to COVID and last moment changes in Combat Avionics. While airframe production continued at normal pace the avionics integration and qualification of new systems at PAC delayed the operationalization.

At least 12 airframes were spotted at PAC.

CREDIT : Falcon Strike Syndicate.
Will they be unveiled on March 23?

Back
Top Bottom