What's new

TOP 10 Countries who hate india most..where indian word is an abuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be he is pakistani so you don't see nothing... look at the photos he posted..... do you think it has any relevant to the thread?

lets see...all he showed was some tribe....that pissed ya to get personal?

Some African tribes can still be found in India.

africans2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people, how many times, the "truth" has been debunked?? tell me when did Chennai (Madras) or Bangalore came under "your" occupation? and for how long? Pakistan is under ideological occupation of the invaders... you know, physical slavery can be overcome, but not ideological one....

I see you are new here, so let me suggest you spend a few days reading the threads and get acquainted with how the world works outside your little inferiority complex riddled Indian mind.

India has been under the rule of Muslims or British for about a 1000 years, and since most Indians refuse to accept Islam as part of India, it is considered an occupation. Again, if you want to deny this, that is your prerogative but facts are facts.

Where did I say Pakistan was doing the occupying? Your Indian and thus not smart enough to fully understand what I wrote, I get that, but please try to make a little effort and not make a fool of yourself.

As for Pakistan, once again your are just making up stuff and using special Indian dictionary.
What kind of psychological occupation is Pakistan under? Please tell (please do, since I already know where you are going with this and can't wait to tear into you:) )

How many people, how many times, the "truth" has been debunked?? tell me when did Chennai (Madras) or Bangalore came under "your" occupation? and for how long? Pakistan is under ideological occupation of the invaders... you know, physical slavery can be overcome, but not ideological one....

When Pakistanis argue with Afghans over invaders, they claim exactly opposite of it. :D

lets see...all he showed was some tribe....that pissed ya to get personal?

when i said his brain got malfunctioned and ya took that personal and reported....hahahahaha

thats true, there is extreme inequality mostly on the basis of caste. an untouchable who cleans the sewers get a dollar a day while a well educated middle/upper caste man working for an MNC makes a lot more. although i am surprised why you dont care about your country as much considering your percapita income is roughly half of ours, when it was the exact opposite 20 years back.

Pakistan has a much larger middle class than india despite all your economic growth.. again we have a much higher minmum wage than india compare to the 1.45 dollars... Not to forget the massive poverty and 52% of ur country being malnurished.

I see you are new here, so let me suggest you spend a few days reading the threads and get acquainted with how the world works outside your little inferiority complex riddled Indian mind.

India has been under the rule of Muslims or British for about a 1000 years, and since most Indians refuse to accept Islam as part of India, it is considered an occupation. Again, if you want to deny this, that is your prerogative but facts are facts.

Where did I say Pakistan was doing the occupying? Your Indian and thus not smart enough to fully understand what I wrote, I get that, but please try to make a little effort and not make a fool of yourself.

As for Pakistan, once again your are just making up stuff and using special Indian dictionary.
What kind of psychological occupation is Pakistan under? Please tell (please do, since I already know where you are going with this and can't wait to tear into you:) )

despite of that india is progressing faster than pak..flawed logic..

When Pakistanis argue with Afghans over invaders, they claim exactly opposite of it. :D

We have more pashtuns than the entire population of afghanistan and most of the so called invaders are buried in our country... hard to understand ?

@Rusty

Talking about inferiority complexes, here's something interesting I was just reading.

RaceandHistory.com - The Sudroid (Indo-African) Race

Interestingly enough, the Indians oppress their own ancestors just for being dark skinned.

you know some of these people still exist as jungle dwelling tribals?
They are not hindu but the original religion of India. And they are treated like Animals by the majority of Hindu India.

1000 yrs arugument sounds like some African Christian claiming he ruled over India for 200 years. :omghaha::rofl:

By the way, I have seen Pakistanis don't have courage claiming the same 1000 years fairy tale before Afghans. :omghaha:

We have more pashtuns than the entire population of afghanistan and most of the so called invaders are buried in our country... hard to understand ?

Go convince them, :omghaha:

Are you sure? :pop:

1 year and youstill ask dint know that?

@Rusty

Talking about inferiority complexes, here's something interesting I was just reading.

RaceandHistory.com - The Sudroid (Indo-African) Race

:rofl: you are quoting the aryan invasion theory, something that the europeans came up with to justify their rule in india?
Kiddo, calling aryans a race is like calling RazPak intelligent. the word arya means nobility in sanskrit which was coined by vedic indians. in short, if at all aryans exist, they are some upper caste hindus

Interestingly enough, the Indians oppress their own ancestors just for being dark skinned.

on the contrary, indians are learning to appreciate dark skin people (mostly thanks to south indians). its the pakistanis who show enormous racism in trhis area, it was a big shock for me when i came across this nature of theirs in this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/214160-indians-pictures.html

despite of that india is progressing faster than pak..flawed logic..

What progress?
It sure as heck is not in reading or understanding.
At the very least Pakistanis can read :omghaha:

5 years old that's too made with a guess. :lol:

And u quoted 98?

Here is something from india:

Even in 2010 ...more than 100 million indians became poor...
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...zT4kJMDeFzfJzwFxrSuIK4w&bvm=bv.44442042,d.ZWU

Thts a total of 410 million poor indians " below the defined poverty line of 1.45$"....
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...uTrXvUv5YiEnbEXKzz_aRuA&bvm=bv.44442042,d.ZWU

5 years old that's too made with a guess. :lol:

And u quoted 98?

Here is something from india:

Even in 2010 ...more than 100 million indians became poor...
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=now%20india%20has%20100%20million%20more%20poor%20fall%20under%20poverty%20line&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fin.reuters.com%2Farticle%2F2010%2F04%2F18%2FidINIndia-47791820100418&ei=kmBXUcGyBMbVswaT_4G4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHakh6zT4kJMDeFzfJzwFxrSuIK4w&bvm=bv.44442042,d.ZWU

Thts a total of 410 million poor indians " below the defined poverty line of 1.45$"....
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=100%20million%20indian%20fall%20under%20poverty%20line&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.dawn.com%2Farchives%2F12159&ei=dGBXUZDAOMaYtQar74HQDA&usg=AFQjCNFugSTuTrXvUv5YiEnbEXKzz_aRuA&bvm=bv.44442042,d.ZWU

when i said his brain got malfunctioned and ya took that personal and reported....hahahahaha

well no one pointed to your brain, looks or anything...we talk about nations, tribes and all never on personal levels....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom