What's new

TOP 10 Countries who hate india most..where indian word is an abuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nikal aai inferiority complex? Whose talking about wealth?

your countryman started it.

Its always pakistanis and due their lack of coherent identity who begins to derail a topic here. keep that in mind

The funniest part of this whole thread is that When India was joined to Africa, Humans didn't even exist.

I am quite enjoying this tho, carry on :angel:

What is wrong with such complexion baile. Shall I post some from Pakistan, I showed lots of pictures to jinxed_khala. :D

exactly tell your fellows to stop being racist about it!!

They called it looking BAD!! :blink: TWICE

make sense please!

he didnt mention skin colour at all....someone else brought it up...go check!

he didnt attack your mentality!

may be he is pakistani so you don't see nothing... look at the photos he posted..... do you think it has any relevant to the thread?

lol what do you see personal attack in that... he keep talking about Indians skin complexity don't you see that as personal attack...

of course it was mate,that is how that man is.he makes the threads dirty and goes away..

all the members are free to report this post of mine,but this is the truth..

The funniest part of this whole thread is that When India was joined to Africa, Humans didn't even exist.

I am quite enjoying this tho, carry on :angel:
raazi lets destroy this thread! :rofl:

of course it was mate,that is how that man is.he makes the threads dirty and goes away..

all the members are free to report this post of mine,but this is the truth..

lol neither i do care... he turned entire thread into troll... and fellow members defending him.... this is razpak way... every one knows his intention...

your countryman started it.

Its always pakistanis and due their lack of coherent identity who begins to derail a topic here. keep that in mind
Interesting comming from an Indian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom