What's new

TOP 10 Countries who hate india most..where indian word is an abuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.

atulya

Reaction score
1.USA... WE ARE GRABBING THEIR JOBS AND MAKING THEM UNEMPLOYED.

2.australia...... from cricket to uranium to geopolitics, australia wants to play a dominant role in indian ocean, but can't due to india and china.. they wanted to become right hand of usa in asia... and always target to india for poverty and quality of living.....

3.srilanka...though they hate the tamils most, small country jumping on behalf of china and pakistan..:rofl::rofl: creates always hurdle in india's interest in UNO.

4.new zealand..:cry:. (chota muh aur badi baat) we have already seen what they did during COMMON WEALTH GAMES,they pretend to be the most innocent country , and always target to india, but india have a respectable place in the world and we grab their jobs,

5.italy....From the beginning on wards italy was the only european hurdle in our uno...no need to say about present ..

6.china... competitor ... :devil:

7pakistan..:pakistan: i would say that people of pakistan is not hating indians , though i may be wrong,but i placed pakistan 7.. dont know about their government.

8.bangladesh.... our bengali brothers.. may be due to border disputes and false propaganda, created by pakistan..they hate us.

9.hong kong(china).. recent clash due to indian bussiness
men.

10.canada,sweden,england,portugal.

though i may be wrong about the sequence but you guys will not find a single country beyond the list.. what would be your list on this issue:whistle::smitten::smitten:

1.USA... WE ARE GRABBING THEIR JOBS AND MAKING THEM UNEMPLOYED.

2.australia...... from cricket to uranium to geopolitics, australia wants to play a dominant role in indian ocean, but can't due to india and china.. they wanted to become right hand of usa in asia... and always target to india for poverty and quality of living.....

3.srilanka...though they hate the tamils most, small country jumping on behalf of china and pakistan..:rofl::rofl: creates always hurdle in india's interest in UNO.

4.new zealand..:cry:. (chota muh aur badi baat) we have already seen what they did during COMMON WEALTH GAMES,they pretend to be the most innocent country , and always target to india, but india have a respectable place in the world and we grab their jobs,

5.italy....From the beginning on wards italy was the only european hurdle in our uno...no need to say about present ..

6.china... competitor ... :devil:

7pakistan..:pakistan: i would say that people of pakistan is not hating indians , though i may be wrong,but i placed pakistan 7.. dont know about their government.

8.bangladesh.... our bengali brothers.. may be due to border disputes and false propaganda, created by pakistan..they hate us.

9.hong kong(china).. recent clash due to indian bussiness
men.

10.canada,sweden,england,portugal.

though i may be wrong about the sequence but you guys will not find a single country beyond the list.. what would be your list on this issue:whistle::smitten::smitten:

How did we propogate and create disputes between india and bangladesh? lol

Thread ka motto kya hai bhai?Title aur substance kuch samajh me nehi aa raha hai:girl_wacko:

How did we propogate and create disputes between india and bangladesh? lol
ISI involvement in bangladesh, huji militants,jf 17 offer to bangladesh, bangladesh is surrounded by india and if we are their friends then why they are buying weapons...

ISI involvement in bangladesh, huji militants,jf 17 offer to bangladesh, bangladesh is surrounded by india and if we are their friends then why they are buying weapons...

Bd has an anti Pak govt... huji militants spreading positive Pakistani propoganda? ROFL...JF-17...Thts business... and so is selling them 44 MBT-2000s,Baktar shikan anti tank missiles and KRL-122MM MBRLS.

now this was the funnest thread I have ever read till now.....so much haterd... its seem say and displaying that world it against india Satisfys your ego.... keep Satisfying your ego.... where world is moving on... you all hater wil be bashed by your own arguments...

I wanna pee on this thread. :whistle:

You want to pee ON this thread... or pee IN this thread? :what:

China doesnt see India as competitor, an emerging market would be more accurate.Hongkong is not a country,it is common sense.
haha,the list........forget it ?

Yep, we are a city not a country. Specifically we are an SAR of the PRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom