What's new

TOP 10 Countries who hate india most..where indian word is an abuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 yrs arugument sounds like some African Christian claiming he ruled over India for 200 years. :omghaha::rofl:

By the way, I have seen Pakistanis don't have courage claiming the same 1000 years fairy tale before Afghans. :omghaha:

Lol afghans didnt rule india for 1000 years rather it was the subcontinental muslims who did..

Go convince them, :omghaha:

Dont give a crap abt a refugee nation.. truth hurts ya doesnt it?

I see you are new here, so let me suggest you spend a few days reading the threads and get acquainted with how the world works outside your little inferiority complex riddled Indian mind.

India has been under the rule of Muslims or British for about a 1000 years, and since most Indians refuse to accept Islam as part of India, it is considered an occupation. Again, if you want to deny this, that is your prerogative but facts are facts.

Where did I say Pakistan was doing the occupying? Your Indian and thus not smart enough to fully understand what I wrote, I get that, but please try to make a little effort and not make a fool of yourself.

As for Pakistan, once again your are just making up stuff and using special Indian dictionary.
What kind of psychological occupation is Pakistan under? Please tell (please do, since I already know where you are going with this and can't wait to tear into you:) )

Ha ha.... can't you answer the simple question? since when Bangalore and Chennai were ruled by "you" (since you said "we ruled you for 1000 yrs", whoever that means)...funny hat first you say "we ruled you for 1000 yrs" and when asked about details, drag Britain...
You guys are ideologically Arabs, aren't you?

Pakistan has a much larger middle class than india despite all your economic growth.. again we have a much higher minmum wage than india compare to the 1.45 dollars... Not to forget the massive poverty and 52% of ur country being malnurished.

of course....
not to mention that pakistan also has pigs that fly upside down

1 year and youstill ask dint know that?

:rofl: you are quoting the aryan invasion theory, something that the europeans came up with to justify their rule in india?
Kiddo, calling aryans a race is like calling RazPak intelligent. the word arya means nobility in sanskrit which was coined by vedic indians. in short, if at all aryans exist, they are some upper caste hindus

on the contrary, indians are learning to appreciate dark skin people (mostly thanks to south indians). its the pakistanis who show enormous racism in trhis area, it was a big shock for me when i came across this nature of theirs in this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/214160-indians-pictures.html

Only low IQ Indians don't accept Aryan invasion. The rest of the world accepts it and is taught as part of university courses. You know University? where you get an education? What? you are not familiar with that? Well it's like learning from your swami but you learn actual facts instead of being taught that everything Hindus is indigenous and everything non Hindu is foreign and evil.

well no one pointed to your brain, looks or anything...we talk about nations, tribes and all never on personal levels....

read the thread title... and think about your self what kinda stupid things arguing... i do have lots of work.... so please i am not interested in this nonsense ... which you guys interested...

well no one pointed to your brain, looks or anything...we talk about nations, tribes and all never on personal levels....

read the thread title... and think about your self what kinda stupid things arguing... i do have lots of work.... so please i am not interested in this nonsense ... which you guys interested...

What progress?
It sure as heck is not in reading or understanding.
At the very least Pakistanis can read :omghaha:

oh man,india's literacy rate is higher than pak..
plz dont quote me,if u r gonna talk BS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom