What's new

TOP 10 Countries who hate india most..where indian word is an abuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extreme inequality in the distribution of weath? and the 1.45 dollar per day defined as above....poverty line people... thts a shame really.

thats true, there is extreme inequality mostly on the basis of caste. an untouchable who cleans the sewers get a dollar a day while a well educated middle/upper caste man working for an MNC makes a lot more. although i am surprised why you dont care about your country as much considering your percapita income is roughly half of ours, when it was the exact opposite 20 years back.

You can be sick and tired of the truth all you want, but it is the truth.
And you must be using that special Indian dictionary again, the one that says India is a supa dupa pawa.
What "occupation" is Pakistan under?
And please use the normal English dictionary instead of the special Indian one.

How many people, how many times, the "truth" has been debunked?? tell me when did Chennai (Madras) or Bangalore came under "your" occupation? and for how long? Pakistan is under ideological occupation of the invaders... you know, physical slavery can be overcome, but not ideological one....

@Rusty

Talking about inferiority complexes, here's something interesting I was just reading.

The Sudroid (Indo-African) Race

The Sudran, or Sudroid, race refers to the aboriginal populations of India. Formerly widepread over all of India, they were displaced from most of Hindustan (North India) and virtually all of the Deccan by invading Aryans. Sudroid includes the following peoples:

Sudroid
Dravidoids (speakers of Dravidian languages)
Untouchables or Avarans
Antyajas/Dalits/SC
Adivasis/ST
Vedic Shudrs (Aryanized and enslaved blacks)
They are a black race, closely related to the Africans and Australoids, as evident from -
Black skin , broad noses , thick lips and wavy-curly hair
Linguistically, all the languages are related.
Genetically they are closely related

RaceandHistory.com - The Sudroid (Indo-African) Race

Interestingly enough, the Indians oppress their own ancestors just for being dark skinned.

Last edited by a moderator:
arre bhai ek thanks yahan de do. full 1000 ho jayenge :D

thank you bhai log :tup:

Interesting comming from an Indian!

We have a national identity that works perfectly well despite the diversity, surprised you dont know that :lol:

Why are Indians getting so upset?

'upset' is not the same as 'pity'

my guess is they are mostly started by pakistanis(due to their india centric obsession). we have TONNES of pakistani anti india websites like PKKH, rupeenews, etc As i mentioned earlier, due to a lack of a coherent national identity, you have set up artificial one on the basis of "lets hate india with all our heart"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom