What's new

The Great Muslim Warriors

I think Greatest warrior of Islam will be who conquored hearts of people , Nazamudinaulia RA, Shams Tabrez RA,Baba fareed RA,Ali Hajwari RA,Baba Bakht Jamal RA of Jhagi Sareef(my grand grand father) .

Islam never spread with power of sword but power of love:smitten:

How exactly did Islam spread to India ?

How exactly did Islam spread to India ?

Probably by sword. Islam has spread throughout the world both by sowrd and people accepted it volunterly. Persia(today Iran), Khurasan(today Afghanistan), Samarqand, Bukhara, Tajkistan, Turkmenistan, today pakistan etc were introduced to islam by force, other places such as indonesia, malaysia, philipines etc accepted islam due to peaceful means.

Last edited:
Probably by sword. Islam has spread throughout the world both by sowrd and people accepted it volunterly. Persia(today Iran), Khurasan(today Afghanistan), Samarqand, Bukhara, Tajkistan, Turkmenistan, today pakistan etc were introduced to islam by force, other places such as indonesia, malaysia, philipines etc accepted islam due to peaceful means.

Ahmad read this
" An article in Reader's Digest ‘Almanac', year book 1986, gave the statistics of the increase of percentage of the major religions of the world in half a century from 1934 to 1984. This article also appeared in ‘The Plain Truth' magazine. At the top was Islam, which increased by 235%, and Christianity had increased only by 47%. May one ask, “Which war took place in this century which converted millions of people to Islam"

Islam is the fatstest growing religion of the World right now. Simple googling will relieve that. I am not talking about natural growth like Muslim children brought up as Muslims or Christians parents giving birth to christians i am only talking about the conversions.

Do you all think it is still spreading by Sword??
Elaborate if u think

Ahmad read this
" An article in Reader's Digest ‘Almanac', year book 1986, gave the statistics of the increase of percentage of the major religions of the world in half a century from 1934 to 1984. This article also appeared in ‘The Plain Truth' magazine. At the top was Islam, which increased by 235%, and Christianity had increased only by 47%. May one ask, “Which war took place in this century which converted millions of people to Islam"

can you please give me the link?

what i said was the occasions a few centries ago, not a recent history.

Islam is the fatstest growing religion of the World right now. Simple googling will relieve that. I am not talking about natural growth like Muslim children brought up as Muslims or Christians parents giving birth to christians i am only talking about the conversions.

Do you all think it is still spreading by Sword??
Elaborate if u think

i am sure there are conversions, but the rate of conversions wouldnt be that high to put the spread of islam over 200%, if true what is said, then the other religions will have no follower within a century. secondly, how much do we know about the conversions of some muslims from islam to the other religions?

After Muhammad (PBUH) its Khalid bin Walid, Greatest Muslim Worrier of all time AKA Sword of Allah

i am sure there are conversions, but the rate of conversions wouldnt be that high to put the spread of islam over 200%, if true what is said, then the other religions will have no follower within a century. secondly, how much do we know about the conversions of some muslims from islam to the other religions?

i didnt say that other religions are at Halt i just gave you the information that Islam is the Fastest growing religion of the world now regardless of if Muslims are in Power to use the sword to spread it. Islam is still spreading rapidly now as it was then in case of India. Hope you get the point.

No I think not please don't get mixed up with Western, eurpoean action around the world who have decimcrated many civilation for last 1000 years.

Islam was speread due to its peaceful, logical and reasoning.

The only time Islam went to war was Constantinople and even then iti was justified due the Evil King of the Roman Empire who was a Tyrant.
Most war fought were defence . nothing more.

ignorant .... if islam was spread by sword in India then i think every hindu should have become a muslim by the time Angarez Invade.
800 years i say isn't it enough to convert every single hindu to muslim?? by sword i mean.

/tabid/116/Default.aspx[/URL]

Cheers[/QUOTE]

all the ppl couldn be converted because many gave their lives and the rest were ready to give their lives instead of converting to Islam.nd how much ppl can they exactly kill..?

I din mean Islam was spread entirely by sword but in India it was the majority method

Karthic
Give me references for what you are saying
I will not argue with you for what you personally think as it will have no substance.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom