What's new

Is PK defence form meant for defence news or Hinduism, Rape, Cow, etc.

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi Folks,

Have you noticed that, after almost one year, PK Defense Form has become less interesting than it once was as a great source of defense news?

I used to log in to get the latest updates on defense-related news around the world, mostly. But nowadays, peace is a dump post being posted daily.

Two are the top trending topics in PDF now:

1. Post something about India - Hinduism, RSS, Rape, poverty, and Muslims.

2. Related to promoting Imran khan as a hero, abusing the PAK establishment and army.

Didn't PDF members get tired of this? Are often-updated new threads deserving of a persuasive defence posted by novice keyboard warriors?

I would say PDF needs to tone down the RSS, Hindus, toilet discussions about India as it’s irrelevant.

Discussion about defense, establishment’s expose, democracy, human rights is something that warrants more discussion.

You constantly need to demonize India to justify the existence of Pakistan. That’s what is happening here.

If everything is fine I’m India then what was the need for Pakistan. You see, it’s a constant reassurance that they did the right thing :lol:

india is supaar powaar pdf needs us indians okaayy siirr.

Go to Indian forums and see how they talk about Pakistanis and Bangladeshis
Than complain
This is the only defense forum I have ever registered on, and stayed on as well, albeit my decade long absence.

Back then PDF didn't have so many threads on these kind of topics, it was more defense focused. Why do residents of this forum need to one up such platforms. which like you say are bad? It can have its standards right?

What is the use of such topics? for any defense enthusiast?

This is the only defense forum I have ever registered on, and stayed on as well, albeit my decade long absence.

Back then PDF didn't have so many threads on these kind of topics, it was more defense focused. Why do residents of this forum need to one up such platforms. which like you say are bad? It can have its standards right?

What is the use of such topics? for any defense enthusiast?

The problem is mods tolerate the waves of RSS trolls that arrive every day.

Then it's a simply Newtons Third Law.

The problem is mods tolerate the waves of RSS trolls that arrive every day.

Then it's a simply Newtons Third Law.
Let action be taken against all man, we don't need this kind of shit on here do we?

I mean by both sides just to be clear, Indian or Pakistani.

The country’s stability went on fire a year ago - Defense took a backseat to internal politics.
You constantly need to demonize India to justify the existence of Pakistan. That’s what is happening here.

If everything is fine I’m India then what was the need for Pakistan. You see, it’s a constant reassurance that they did the right thing :lol:
well then why do you log in if it’s so terrible?
Case of stolkholm syndrome or are you a sick **** you enjoy’s peoples misery?

Hi Folks,

Have you noticed that, after almost one year, PK Defense Form has become less interesting than it once was as a great source of defense news?

I used to log in to get the latest updates on defense-related news around the world, mostly. But nowadays, peace is a dump post being posted daily.

Two are the top trending topics in PDF now:

2. Related to promoting Imran khan as a hero, abusing the PAK establishment and army.

Didn't PDF members get tired of this? Are often-updated new threads deserving of a persuasive defence posted by novice keyboard warriors?

I agree. Its all toxic and full of negativity. That is not what this forum is about. Mods should create one thread called RSS updates, or current political situation regarding IK and let people troll on there. Keep the majority topics useful and about defence.

They should really just have 2 threads with the following titles:

1. India is a mob masquerading as a Nation.
2. India is a symbol of piracy and perversion.

All topics related to India can be covered in these 2 sticky threads.

They should really just have 2 threads with the following titles:

1. India is a mob masquerading as a Nation.
2. India is a symbol of piracy and perversion.

All topics related to India can be covered in these 2 sticky threads.
There used to be megathreads but the same people spam reported them so they were locked.

If everything is fine I’m India then what was the need for Pakistan.
Everything is fine in India? Are Hindus practicing Yoga with Christians in Manipur?

This mindset from this beast will tell you why their RR should be ignored. They genuinely believe that no one is being brutalized by radical Hindus in India and are enraged someone is shattering that fantasy.

There used to be megathreads but the same people spam reported them so they were locked.

The mob has prevailed in PDF. It has successfully created an echo chamber here.

Let action be taken against all man, we don't need this kind of shit on here do we?

I mean by both sides just to be clear, Indian or Pakistani.

Indian uses the word "shit" and says not to talk aboiut shit. :rofl:

That's an Indian for you.

They are obsessed with Pakistan, Muslims and ofcourse Shit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom