What's new

Is PK defence form meant for defence news or Hinduism, Rape, Cow, etc.

The OP complaining about the PDF while thier ANI and it's network of 2500 fake news websites doing propaganda against Pakistan since past 2 decades, their own defence forum full of sh!t posting about Pakistan but the OP complains about the PDF
I can understand his problem basically news on defence.pk related to India gives a boost and the world audience witness the lawlessness in India, he is worried about the Indian Soft Image and soft power.

Hi Folks,

Have you noticed that, after almost one year, PK Defense Form has become less interesting than it once was as a great source of defense news?

I used to log in to get the latest updates on defense-related news around the world, mostly. But nowadays, peace is a dump post being posted daily.

Two are the top trending topics in PDF now:

1. Post something about India - Hinduism, RSS, Rape, poverty, and Muslims.

2. Related to promoting Imran khan as a hero, abusing the PAK establishment and army.

Didn't PDF members get tired of this? Are often-updated new threads deserving of a persuasive defence posted by novice keyboard warriors?
Same way when in Indian forums they curse Muslims and Islam. And the Indiots wish for Pakistan's destruction.

So why the double standards? It is our Pakistani forum, we can say what we think is right.,

On Indian forums they say bad things about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

It is our Pakistani forum, we have a right to say what we want. You cannot tell us what to say and not to say.

it is our freedom of speech, same way Indians exercise their freedom of speech on their forums.

Hi Folks,

Have you noticed that, after almost one year, PK Defense Form has become less interesting than it once was as a great source of defense news?

I used to log in to get the latest updates on defense-related news around the world, mostly. But nowadays, peace is a dump post being posted daily.

2. Related to promoting Imran khan as a hero, abusing the PAK establishment and army.

Didn't PDF members get tired of this? Are often-updated new threads deserving of a persuasive defence posted by novice keyboard warriors?

There's no such thing as "Hinduism." Likewise the name Raj-Hindustani is not appropriate for you. But I agree these constant threads are not healthy.

If they feel the need to, they should create one thread "Bharat bashing thread." But at the same time, I've seen so many insults hurled at Pakistan and mods do nothing...so I guess we're even...

Heck yes. Why not?

You forgot to mention threads created to measure and compare dick length in this part of the world.

How can you even think of having a defence forum without these important aspects being left out?

Shame on you.

Okay maybe we should start making threads like these:

1. India Superpower 2023
2. India is the most powerful country in the world.
3. India is the richest country in the world.
3. India's economy is # 1
4. India has toilets

Indians are jokers.

No one can beat them.

Hi Folks,

Not your forum why do you care? If you get tired of this place you can always do the needful and piss off

Okay maybe we should start making threads like these:

1. India Superpower 2023
2. India is the most powerful country in the world.
3. India is the richest country in the world.
3. India's economy is # 1
4. India has toilets

And maybe other threads for Bangladesh as well.

If everything is fine I’m India then what was the need for Pakistan. You see, it’s a constant reassurance that they did the right thing :lol:

India will get divided again, whether there is Pakistan or no Pakistan. You need to abolish the culture of injustice in a India.

And maybe other threads for Bangladesh as well.

Indian dot heads and Bangla pig heads are one and the same.

Indians are slaves of the West while Banglas are slaves of the Indian dot heads.

Indian and Bangla forum should be combined into a single forum.

India will get divided again, whether there is Pakistan or no Pakistan.
No nation has survived for more than few hundred years without a significant change to it’s borders.
360 degree cycle of rise and then downfall is natural.

If Indian borders change after few hundred years then that wouldn’t be an issue.

Last edited:
Indian dot heads and Bangla pig heads are one and the same.

Indians are slaves of the West while Banglas are slaves of the Indian dot heads.

Indian and Bangla forum should be combined into a single forum.

They don't get along enough as you can see on PDF. The relationship between India Pakistan & Bangladesh is trilateral. They seem to dislike each other trilaterally.

Much like China, Korea & Japan. Much like Arabs, Persians & Turks.

Hi Folks,

Not just that title changing , multi IDs ,spamming are all rampant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom