What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

we have had 10 years of development and developed around 6-7 engines of different types and we are saying we are going to have a engine in 10-15 years, why does this seem unrealistic to you, tell me?
ask Tata motor to developp a Ferrari.

PDF allows free speech and people can hold difference of opinion. Anyone insulting anyone will be banned. We can convey our points with insults and belittling each other. People need to accept difference of opinion, not everyone will think like you.
Citizens of countries can have free speech, Social medias and other forums have moderations. Even free speech comes with limitations like not harassing. In a matter of days, this forum turned into 4chan, i can't find single information in the last 5+pages I've read. Turkish section is gonna bleed high quality members and die out very quickly. I hope Admins decide to find mod ASAP.

Tata motors could do it if they are willing to spend money hire experienced personel from big super car companies and give them 10-15 year deadline, what kind of stupid question is this?
So it will takes yearS and big money.
You can make the parallel with the Turkish quest of a pure turkish world class engine fighter.

So it will takes yearS and big money.
You can make the parallel with the Turkish quest of a pure turkish world class engine fighter.

Turkey lacks big money since our currency crumbles 9 to 1 to the euro.... We just watch the years passing by and AKP laundering more money into their pockets with scam companies like BMC POWER...

Turkey lacks big money since our currency crumbles 9 to 1 to the euro.... We just watch the years passing by and AKP laundering more money into their pockets with scam companies like BMC POWER...
Turkey budget surplus last month 29 billion TL, 4 BİLLİON dollar. Turkey has not money problem, sorry for Erdoğan f.cked your wetdreams.

Turkey budget surplus last month 29 billion TL, 4 BİLLİON dollar. Turkey has not money problem, sorry for Erdoğan f.cked your wetdreams.
The news about turkish economy coming to us, in France, are not good :
GDP increase the last 10 years : 5.7% avrage per year (Nice result, really !)
But 3,2% in 2016, 2,8% in 2018, 0,2% in 2019
=> The GDP growth is decreasing these last years.
inflation is high, jobless are growing, fall of tourism.

The news about turkish economy coming to us, in France, are not good :
GDP increase the last 10 years : 5.7% avrage per year (Nice result, really !)
But 3,2% in 2016, 2,8% in 2018, 0,2% in 2019
=> The GDP growth is decreasing these last years.
inflation is high, jobless are growing, fall of tourism.
Turkish lira loosing money doesnt mean you dont get any GDP growth. you better tell me about French 4 trilllion debt and the % you pay eVery year just to keep it??

Turkish lira loosing money doesnt mean you dont get any GDP growth. you better tell me about French 4 trilllion debt and the % you pay eVery year just to keep it??
I gave you the datas we have in France about Turkey. Nothing more.

Where have you read 4 trillion debt? it is another fake news.
French debt is 2,38 trillion € at the end of 2019. nearly half => so Bull Shit news (but I agree it far too much).

Back
Top Bottom