What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

It seems like TAI has signed a new contract with Stirling Dynamics for technical assistance up to the critical design review phase.

However, we may take the article with a grain of salt as the article claims that the trainer jet is aimed to perform the first test flight of Hurjet in 2022 even though another article from the same media says that the first flight is delayed until 2023 due to Covid-19 by citing TAI General Manager and it seems like they have not decided on whether the trainer jet would feature a single engine or two engines.

It seems like Turkey is trying to fly something by 2023 regardless.

Last edited:
Tata motors could do it if they are willing to spend money hire experienced personel from big super car companies and give them 10-15 year deadline, what kind of stupid question is this?
If money could do this , Arab countries would be the producer of world best engines . Engine developing is very expertise type of capacity which can be done by very limited country . Even if you give Tata with money and expertise but they will be fail to develop a state of the art engine, because lack of their experiences, tradition and infrastructure.

Hurjet turbofan engine is on the way says Mr. Ismail Demir. they have passed some certain points of design. He had signaled last year the development but didnt highlighted. sorry it is turkish

Hurjet turbofan engine is on the way says Mr. Ismail Demir. they have passed some certain points of design. He had signaled last year the development but didnt highlighted. sorry it is turkish

Great news ... so how far has the design and even manufacturing progressed?

Guys! can you stop with that nasty off-topic stuff?

This TFX topic is already alone a hot debated one since no critical thought nor questions are allowed, but we do not need to rub it even lower in political and religious off-topic drivel.

@Deino or Andreas Rupprecht is well respected in the defense community and has written numerous books on military aviation. He is the go to source for Chinese military aviation and has been referenced by Jane’s defense and other defense publications. I don’t thinkvery many people on this forum has similar qualifications.

Which part of the article the engine developed for Hürjet?

Guys! can you stop with that nasty off-topic stuff?

This TFX topic is already alone a hot debated one since no critical thought nor questions are allowed, but we do not need to rub it even lower in political and religious off-topic drivel.
You should have given a logical explanation before you delete my messages. Or you should have been interested in the nonsense a French did with the TF / X thread.

Which part of the article the engine developed for Hürjet?
İsmail Demir answers the engine question asked for both systems by using the plural suffix.

Defense Turkey: What can you tell us about the latest situation reached in the National Combat Aircraft (MMU / TF-X) and HürJet Projects whose Preliminary Design Phase was completed in July 2020? Although F110-GE-129E for MMU / TF-X and EuroJet EJ200 turbofan engines were preferred for HürJet in line with the need for prototype phase and interim engine, it was aimed to use national turbofan engines in the progressive processes in both projects. What can you tell us about the latest situation in the supply works of the motors in question?

Prof. İsmail DEMİR: The processes are going on in their own channels. Decisions regarding engine selection, these engines were already considered for the first prototype aircraft. It will not be possible in a certain number of aircraft, but ultimately, to be able to grow our own engines. Of course there is this case, you choose an engine and the plane is designed accordingly, we are also aware of that. We have already chosen these engines, as we aim to match the engines we have selected for the prototype and the engines we have developed in certain parameters. In this respect, we say our projects need to accelerate even more. We have made important strides. From time to time, we hold review meetings and analyze the progress.

You should have given a logical explanation before you delete my messages. Or you should have been interested in the nonsense a French did with the TF / X thread.

Since when did I deleted your message? I reported this off-topic fuss to a moderator responsible in this section since I'm not able to moderate here.

Since when did I deleted your message? I reported this off-topic fuss to a moderator responsible in this section since I'm not able to moderate here.
And he erased the messages I had written by presenting his evidence of the ballistic missile program without ever reading it. Congratulations. No wonder why he left from other Turkish members.

And he erased the messages I had written by presenting his evidence of the ballistic missile program without ever reading it. Congratulations. No wonder why he left from other Turkish members.
So you accuse me for another moderator's action who simple deleted off-topic stuff? And since You cannot accept this - in the same way so many Turkish members cannot accept critics or even critical asking anyway - I'm the bad guy??

Simply stay on topic and carry on ... or leave too.

So you accuse me for another moderator's action who simple deleted off-topic stuff? And since You cannot accept this - in the same way so many Turkish members cannot accept critics or even critical asking anyway - I'm the bad guy??

Simply stay on topic and carry on ... or leave too.
Turkey is unable to be here with a to troll answer concrete evidence though is already threatening with SLCM though propaganda forum is not a defense forum. And don't even think that you have the right to tell me what to do.

@Deino or Andreas Rupprecht is well respected in the defense community and has written numerous books on military aviation. He is the go to source for Chinese military aviation and has been referenced by Jane’s defense and other defense publications. I don’t thinkvery many people on this forum has similar qualifications.
looool

Back
Top Bottom